First

I fell in love with a gang member

Rewritten: 04/19/2017 word count- 3674

 

"princess its time to wake up" a voice called out to you  as you felt them shake you lightly trying to wake you up. you were laying on your stomach "uh?"" you mumbled out lifting your head off the pillow to turn your head to the side to see a blurry  figure sitting there. closing your eyes you let out a sigh as you slowly got on to your knees making the covers slide off your body revealing your tank top and shorts you wore to bed. rubbing the sleep out of your eyes, you blinked a couple of times for the blurry figure form into the shape of your older brother who's sitting at the edge of your bed with an amused look on his face. he ran his right hand threw your messy long light brown hair pushing it behind your ear. it was funny how the most feared gang leader of Korea can be this kind and soft to someone. you were thankful for having him as your older brother and always being there for you..
 
 
"finally you're up. go get ready for school and ill be the one taking you  arraso?" he said in a low voice "okay oppa" you  responded with a lazy smile on your face which earned a chuckle from him before he got off your bed he kissed you lightly on the forehead and walked down the steps to leave your room. with a groan you got out of your bed, walking down the stairs and went through the door to the bathroom which was connected to your bedroom.  You were so glad your brother got you a room with a bathroom connected to it so you didn't have to share it with the guys even though you had to share a walk in closet with your brother. it was his idea on sharing one so just in case if someone breaks in you could go to his room without going out of your room  

 

(you have to push the clothes out of the way to see the hidden door for his room and for yours when you are inside the closet. so pretty much when you want to enter the walk in closet you push your clothes apart that is in a regular closet to access the hidden door. His clothes is upstairs while yours in downstairs, the doors to each of your rooms are on the first floor.)
 

Bedroom,Closet, Bathroom and Uniform: 

   

the top is where you place your bed and a night stand, downstairs is where your desk is, a couch and when you go through the door way on the right is where the closet is, you keep going straight is your bathroom) 

   

      (First picture shows what the first and second floor looks like, the second shows what the stairs looks like along with some of the closet)


Doing your morning routine that consist of taking a shower, drying yourself off, putting on your underwear bra and thigh high socks, brushing your teeth, putting on your school uniform and brushing your hair. you made your way down stairs and into the kitchen to eat with your oppa.

 

Kitchen and living room: 

         

 


"Morning Bambi" Taeyang smiled taking a sip of his coffee at the kitchen table while GD was by the stove. when you asked him one day why he calls you Bambi, his response was because of your big brown eyes.  "morning taeyang oppa" you took a seat next to him as GD put a plate of fried eggs, fruit, and white bread from the local bakery, and some strawberry butter along with a cup of orange juice. you gave him a huge smile thanking him for the food   "wheres TOP, Seungri and daesung?" you asked taeyang taking a bite of your eggs. "they had a mission last night and didn't get back till early morning. they will be up when you get back" he told you. 

 

after eating breakfast with taeyang and GD. you gave taeyang a hug and went towards the front door to grab your book bag by the end table and walked out of the house only to be greeted by your older brother in the drive way on his motorcycle waiting for you. Smiling widely you place your book bag on to your back so it wouldn't be in the way and got behind him wrapping your arms around his waist making sure you got a good grip on him. he let out a smirk before speeding out of the drive way drifting to the right which scared you a bit making you squeeze him tighter.  arriving in front of your school people stopped what they were doing hearing the bike come into view and  started to talk about you
 
 
 
"whoa who's that!!" "is she new here??" "shes pretty cute" "i hope shes single"  by hearing the last two your older brother got really annoyed at this, he clenched his fist making it turn white on the handle bars of the bike and grit his teeth in anger. you placed your hand on top of his arm making him snap out of it "thank you oppa for the ride" you said giving him a hug and a kiss on his cheek before running towards the school leaving him behind "aish shes going be the death of me" he mumbled watching you disappear into the front doors of the school. 

 

Entering the school office to get your schedule, the school bell rang indicating that class has already started. "I'm here to get my schedule" You smiled politely to the lady "name?" she asked you "Kwon y/n" "ah yes the new girl. Heres your schedule and a map to get around" she smiled handing you the school map and schedule. giving her a smile thanking them for giving you your schedule along with the school map and started to head towards your first class of the day. 'hmmm wheres A-3'  you thought looking at your schedule along with the map in the other hand going down the hall until you walked into something or someone forcing you to fall onto the ground  and letting go of the two papers in your hands "oww" you mumbled rubbing your bottom from the fall "watch it" a deep voice said from above you . looking up from your position on the ground you gasped in surprise seeing a boy with messy black hair and brown eyes making you blush at his appearance 'hes cute but hes kind of rude' 
 
 
 
 
he looked at you  in interest and bent down to pick up your school schedule along with the map. standing up right with your papers in his left hand  he stretched out his right arm so his right hand is in front of you to help you get up to your feet. smiling slightly you placed your left  hand on top of his gripping it lightly and with a little of his help you got up onto your feet and letting go of his hand. you bowed slightly towards him "Minahe " you apologized before running away from him forgetting all about your schedule and map 'shes not like other girls..' he thought watching you disappear around the corner 'ah, she forgot her schedule' he thought looking at the piece of paper "uh.. shes in the same class as me" he smirked at the thought of seeing you again.  

 


letting out a sigh when you finally got away from him to only realize you don't have your papers "aish how could i be so stupid" you whined  hitting yourself on the head "i might have dropped it when i ran into him" you mumbled letting out a sigh in defeat 'at least i know what the room number is' you walked further down the hall until  you found your class room  'I'm so nervous... deep breathe y/n! here it goes Kwon y/n Hwaiting!' you encouraged yourself while knocking on the door lightly to warn them your coming in and opened the classroom door making everyone quiet down "ah you must be y/n kwon my name is Mrs Kim, welcome to our class room how about you introduce yourself "


 she motioned you to the center of the classroom giving you a warm smile. "Annyoung hasehyo... y/n kwon imnida. please treat me kindly" you said bowing towards your classmates "ah thank you y/n now how about you go sit next to .." she begun to say looking around the room "how about you sit next to Bae sooji, Bae sooji please raise your hand" the teacher demanded as a girl in the back of the room with two vacant seats next two her raised her hand up in the air. making your way up to her you took your seat next to her "my names bae sooji but people call me suzy its nice to meet you y/n" she smiled shaking hands with you. 
 


getting a good look of her she has long dark brown hair and light brown eyes which sparkled in happiness. "nice to meet you too" you responded back  and turned your attention to the teacher. half way threw the lesson the door slammed open revealing the guy you bumped into in the hallway. he scanned the room as if he was searching for something until his eyes landed on you which made him smirk "YAH! MR KIM MYUNGSOO your late again!" Mrs Kim yelled  at him which only got a nod from him still staring at you "how many times do i have to say its L" he told her glaring at her which she backed away slightly in fear  'so that's his name ' you thought adverting your gaze away from him with a small blush on your face. 
 
 
 
 
"o-okay L just take your seat" she mumbled out going back towards the black board. he nodded and made his way to the desk next to yours and sat down in it.  "your the new girl uh?" he questioned with amused look on his face leaning back into his seat  "this is the first time seeing L talk to a girl!" "I'm so jealous" "i wish he would talk to me" you heard people around you whisper "ignore them" he told you glaring around him to make everyone shut up "your the guy i bumped in to Minahe sorry" you apologized looking down in sadness thinking he might be mad at you for doing so which made his gaze on you soften, he couldn't be angry at you "its okay. how about you eat lunch with me and my friends?" he asked you placing his hand underneath your chin and lifting your head up making you look into his eyes. 
 
 
 
 
"o-okay" you excitedly said nodding your head which made him chuckle in response. "oh i almost forgot" he removed his hand from you and searched his pockets to only remove two folded up pieces of paper and handing it to you "you dropped this after you ran off" he said "oh! thank you!" you smiled brightly at him. putting your schedule and map into your pockets. 


  after what seemed like hours it was finally lunch time making everyone walk out of the room except for you and L. L got out of his seat motioning for you to follow him. grabbing your bento out of your bag you followed him as the two of you made it to the cafeteria "HYUNG OVER HERE!!!" a boy that looked somewhat like a girl yelled out in the back of the room 'he reminds me of a pretty boy'. "aish.. hes to loud" L mumbled glaring at the girlish boy as he grabbed ahold of your wrist and dragged you towards their table "aish, why must you be so loud?" He asked glaring at the girlish boy  "oh Hyung who's that?"
 
 
 
 
he ask him ignoring what he asked"oh.. my names y/n kwon nice to meet you" you bowed to him making him chuckle "my names Sungjong, how old are you? I'm 18" he asked you smiling brightly "Wow! your a year younger than i am! I'm 19"  "wahh!! so your my noona?! i always wanted a pretty noona!" he exclaimed giving you a huge hug but only to be  hit on the head by L "you're so mean hyung" Sungjong mumbled out with fake tears in his eyes and  going back to his seat. L motioned for you to sit down In front of sungjong saying hes Going to get his lunch. "hey Sungjong! who's the cutie?"
 
 
 
someone asked from behind you which only made you jump in your seat in surprise as you turn around in your seat to stare at him in mix confusion and surprise "oh woohyun that's y/n She came with L and y/n that's woohyun hyung. " he introduced the two of you making you nod your head towards him "call me oppa babe" he winked at you as a hand come up and smacked him upside the head "stop flirting already before L finds out , hi names Sunggyu the oldest and that's hoya, Dongwoo and Sungeyol its nice to meet you y/n. If your cool with L than your cool with us" he  coolly said towards you as the five of them took a seat around you but woohyun decided to sit on your left putting his arm around your shoulder

 

"whatcha doing tonight sweet thang" he gave a grin pulling you closer to him however that didn't last long before get hit in the head by L "hands off her, shes not like the other girls" he glared at him making him remove his arm around you "chill bro i was just being friendly" he explained to him "friendly my " he mumbled taking a seat on your right side. "this is the first time you brought a girl to our table L , does this mean you LIKE her" woohyung teased taking a bite of his salad as he wiggled his eyes brows at him. L had a light blush on his face "Ani you babo! i knocked her down in the hallway so i asked her to have lunch with us.. aish" L explained popping a fry in his mouth glaring in woohyungs direction "so he didn't like pay you to sit with him ?" Dongwoo joined in the teasing. "Aish! do you want me to kick your " he sneered at him raising a fist in his direction "I'm just kidding" he snickered waving him off.

 

"you're funny to tease" Dongwoo told him biting into his apple "so noona, do you have any siblings and what are your parents like?" Sungjong asked you with a curious look on his face. "i have one older brother and my parents...." you looked down at the table with a sad look on your face. you still weren't over your parents death. every day you wish you had them in your life. "they passed away on my fifth birthday but its okay! i have my older brother" everyone at the table look at you with symphothy about your parents. "Minahe noona;.. i didn't mean to make you sad.." "its okay, you didn't know' you gave him a reassuring smile "what is your oppa like?" this time sungeyol asked you. your eyes sparkled "oppa is the best! whenever i need him hes always there for me. Hes protective, smart and hes so strong too! " you smiled brightly at them  making them chuckle "sounds like you love him noona"  "de, i do love my oppa. hes my only family i have left" 

 

 


After lunch it was time to split from the group giving them each a wave but not without exchanging numbers with each other. L decided to walk with you to your class  since hes in the same class as you "your friends are nice" you said with a smile. "they can be weird.." he replied back stuffing his hands into his pockets. "ohhhhh~ my love!" a high pitch voice called out hugging you from behind rubbing their cheek against the top of your head. you squeaked out in surprised at the action the person whose hugging you. L looked shocked and surprised on who it was.  "you look so cute in that uniform! i wish the other unnies could see you~" she gushed tightening her grip on you "Mi-Minzy Unnie?! what are you doing at my school?!" you exclaimed in shock trying to turn in her grasp "i go here silly~" she replied back removing her self from you with a huge grin on her face. her grin only widen when her gaze shifted to Ls shock form "ah~ on your first day and you got yourself a boy friend uh dongsaeng " she teased out giving you a wink. Your face turned red waving your hands with a panic look on your face "ani ani ani! its not like that. we are just friends unnie!" you tried to explain yourself "I'm just kidding dongsaeng ~ kekeke. you're easy to tease" she smiled patting you on the head while you pouted up at her

 

"no fair" you mumbled with a pout. "we have the same class~ lets do our best dongsaeng" she smiled with a fist up in the air walking into the classroom "how do you know minzy?" L asked you before you entered the classroom "oh, i know minzy unnie from my oppa" you replied back to him tilting your head in confusion "is that a problem with minzy? is she being mean again?" you asked him  "ani, i didn't know you were friends with her, that's all, I'm off to my  class " he said giving you a two salute wave and walking away so he could go to his class "bye bye" you smiled waving right back as you entered your classroom and taking a seat next to minzy. 

 

"alright class settle down, we have a new student today. why don't you come down here and introduce yourself to the class?" the teacher said with a smile on her face indicating for you to come down in front of the class. Minzy giggled smacking you on the back when you stood up which only made you stumble slightly forward. turning your head towards her you gave her small glare as she only grinned in response. sighing you walked to the front of the classroom "Annyoung hasehyo... y/n kwon imnida. please treat me kindly"you said bowing towards your classmates.  woori only scoffed at your introduction "why would i treat someone like you kindly trash" she waved her hand in the air like she was saying something stinks.

 

"YAH, who do you think you are talking to with that damn attitude" Minzy sneered at woori  slamming her hands on top of the desk leaning forwards to send her a death glare. woori flinched slightly but hid it well as she played it off with a glare towards minzy "i'm not afraid of you" woori turned her nose up in the air "why you little--" minzy was about to jump onto the desk in front of her and leap at woori "that's enough miss minzy and woori! you two keep this up i will be force to send you two to the principles office. do i make myself clear?" the teach asked with a stern voice giving the two students a glare "Minahe " they both mumbled not without giving each other a glare "now miss kwon. you can take your seat" she said to you as you bowed to her and went back to your seat. with that the teacher started the lesson 

 


with only thirty minutes until class was over, your eyes begun to fall, unable to pay attention to the teachers lecture. all you could make out was something about translating Korean to English...   you let out a sigh, feeling your eyes give up and drifted into slumber but that was quickly interrupted when someone flicked you on the right side of your temple. letting out a small squeak, you frowned lifting your head up and slightly turned your head to the side. to see minzy looking away from you pretending to pay attention to class trying to contain her laughter. i scowl at her turning yourself around to look at the whiteboard, watching the teacher scribble down English words.  you place your arm onto the desk, chin atop of your hand as you carefully examine what was before you. until you felt your phone vibrate in your jacket pocket. jumping slightly from the feel of the vibrate you fished your phone out of your pocket and hid the phone out of every ones view behind your book to see a message from Seungri oppa. 

 


' dongsaeng ~ oppa is bored ' 

 

 


'aish, oppa can be so childish sometimes. im in class :c

 

 


'oppa doesn't care dongsaeng... Why don't you love me?!' 


"miss Kwon" the teacher called out sweetly pointing a finger towards you. you cringed, shifting in your seat, tucking your phone into your pocket "do you mind if you could read out loud the question and give the answer as well" she challenged you thinking she caught you off guard "she looks stupid, i doubt she would know it" hearing woori snicker to her friend next to her "de, i can do that." you told her giving a smile on your face and looking up at the bored

 

"Buildings can Blank after a fire.  collapse, decoded, step or fusing. my answer would be collapse. buildings can collapse after a fire" you gave your answer to the teacher "pffft i knew she was stupid. its step" woori giggled to her friend again  "thank you miss kwon! that's actually right" the teacher praised with a smile on her face. "eh?! " woori sneered in anger, glaring in your direction "kekeke, i knew the those English courses oppa made you take would pay off" minzy grinned patting you on the head while the teacher continues on with her lesson.