Cliche'

Kona Beans & You

- Lets go out for a ride tonight. I'll fetch sharp 10PM-

*sigh*.... It's been 30minutes past 10 and there's no sign of him. I've been trying to call him but I could reach him out.

I've been waiting for him in front of the cafe, Sungjin left earlier when I told him that it's ok for me waiting alone, besides I'm so sure that Kyuhyun will come exact on time. But I was so wrong..

It's 11:30PM now... still no sign of him. His phone is ringing but he's not picking it up!! urghhhh!!

A black car stop right in front of me....as he open the window..

"what are you doing here alone?"

"ahm... I'm waiting to for my boyfriend..." AWKWARD! why do he need to be here in this hour...

"ALONE? at this hour?" he press his voice...

"I guess so...."

"so where is he?"

"he'll be coming soon... I think you better off your way too.."

"Ok.."

He drove his car fast and left me just after saying that. i don't bother much too. It's better if he left me alone... 

It's past 12 midnight and I gave up on waiting.... I start walking and tears just suddenly roll down my eyes. He should at least tell me if he can't come.... As I'm walking, a car flasing behind me. I smile as I thought it was Kyuhyun... but I'm wrong..

"He didn't come yet right.."

"a'ah.. He's busy I'm sure and not able to return my calls.."

he come out from his car...and now standing right infront of me..

"come in, I will give you a ride home"

"it's ok Doojoon.. I'll just go back by myself.."

"It's midnight and you're alone.."

"gwenchana doojoon ah..."

"then at least take this with you.. it's cold"

He took off his jacket and put in around my shoulder... He smiled and went inside his car and leave me as I told him to...

"wow.. a young beautiful lady at this hour? Young miss would you like to join us?!"

Suddenly a group of drunk man came .. I walked as fast as I could. The heck... God please don't let them do anything to me..

"why walking so fast young miss... lets have some fun"

one of then grab my hand

"Please leave me alone....." I tried to pull my arms out of him...

"no..no..no.... you're alone... we're lonely so you should accompany us.. hahaha! lets have fun fun fun.."

"ahjussi.. jebal.. leave me alone" I start crying I'm so scared... then one of them came and hold my face closer.. just then.........

"you bustards!!!!!'

He came out of no where and start punching each of those stupid man... I'm speechless and scared looking at the scene. He's alone and there are 3 of them... Just minutes later, those guys went off running.

" are you ok?? that's why I told you to come with me earlier! you stubborn girl!!"

he carried me when he saw me shaking... 

"sssshhh.. It's okay now... stop crying... you're safe now..."

"doojoon ah... i'm scared.."

"it's ok kiwie ah... I'm here... "

He hug me trying to calm me down....

"doojoon..thank you so much.. if it's not because of you I don't know what would happen.."

he smilled and held my shoulder...

" take your hands of my girlfriend!!"

Kyuhyun suddenly throw a punch on Doojoon's face..

"kyuhyun ah STOP!!"

"so.. this was it? I came in the shop finding you're not there. I was worry sick Kiwie waiting and this is what I see now??"

"She was there waiting for you bustard!"

"you get your self out of this.." he pointed angrily to Doojoon...

"I was there waiting for you for 2 hours.. I callled you more than 10 times... i sent you text messages and non of them did you reply... so don't get mad out of nowhere kyuhyun ah...."

"So i was late and you followed this right?"

That's it!! he was assuming things without asking me what happened.....

"Think whatever you wanted to think! talk to me when you are sober in this madness of yours!!!!!! and for your information, if you ask what happen, I would tell you that 3 drunk man disturb me and maybe if  this didn't came, I might ending up be eaten by them.. "

I walked away after saying it to him.. he's face turn so pale and shock! 

I smirked when I saw kiwie defended me and walk away from him.. I went inside my car with that smirk and drove away... Cho Kyuhyun I told you this is not the end...

"boss how was it?"

"good job guys... you'll get your payment first thing in the morning"