He's Back

Kona Beans & You

The smile that curve my lips gone wjen I saw someone hugging her.. I couldn't see her face reaction but what I see right now is someone hugging her tightly and there's no sign of her letting herself out of that hug

 

"Kiwie ah...."

 

I'm still froze and trying hard to ger myself back into reality, but the reality that he is right now infront of me and I am right now wrap around his arms, that's the fact that couldn't wake me up..

 

"Kiwie" He says my name again, just like the way he says my name before. I wanted to hear this voice so much. I'm missing this voice so much. The way he calls my name, nobody call me in that way exept for KYUHYUN. .. KYUHYUHN!! 
When that name cross my mind, I feel like I just got a heavy electric shocked.. I pushed him away... I look at him and turn around start walking away as fast as I could...

"Kiwie ah... It's me.." he says pleeding me to stop...

I took a deep breath and tured around facing him who's standing few meters away from me...

 

"Yes, It's you.. It's you Yoon Doojoon... How can I not know it's you!"

 

~~ 

She let go of herself from the arms of that guy. She walked away and her face have the warning that she will shed a tears any minute from now. That guy walk after her and grab her arms! Who the hell he think he is grabbing my girl arms like that. I walk out from behind the wall where I hide myself.  I walk to her, smiling, pretending that I didn't saw the scene...

"Baby I'm back.." 

She ran fast to me, and hold my hand.. She's shaking and freezing. I hold her tighter and pulled her closer to me. The guy look at me with a big question mark on his face. The hell is that. I'm her boyfriend back off... I wanted to yell at him but I calm myself..

"Is he your friend?" I asked her... She look at me, looking for my calm smile. I hold her hands tighter... She smile..

"Yoon Doojoon, meet my boy friend Cho Kyuhyun" 

 

**

"Yoon DooJoon, meet my boy friend Cho Kyuhyun" 

I wish I heard it wrong. But when she hold his hands and look at him with that smile, I noted that this is for real. I smile and shake his hands ..

"Hi, I'm Doojoon. Kiwie's old friend"
"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, Kiwie's boy friend"

Yeah.. I just heard that a second ago, should you repeat it again and make my ear bleed.!! 
He smirked. I don't know why I feel that smirk is insulting and stabbing my heart. 

"We'll go ahead... Nice to meet you again"  She walk hand to hand with him. They are both smiling at each other. She leaned her head om him while walking and he pull her shoulder closer to him..

That view is killing me, I don't like this feeling I feel defeated by that guy in the name of Cho Kyuhyun. When I thought that she sure will shaken up when she see me.. I'm extremely wrong down the hole. This can't be happening!
 

I drive my car as fast as I can back home, I need to find someone who will lead me to kiwie..

 

Kyuhyun is holding my hand while his other hand is on the steering. SILENCE....... None of us talk about what happened in the park. 
YOON DOOJOON..... He is back..
I would lie if I say that, him standing infront of me and wrapping me in his arms didn't shaken me to be honest, I still feel the warm of his arms right now. uggghh!! why??... why now...??? why come back....??!!

 

"Is there anything wrong??" I asked her but she didn't answer me or even look at me

"Kiwie....." still no answer... I pull the break and stop the car but she didn't even realize it.. I face her and hold her shoulder, she's clueless. Really kiwie... where's your mind?? Did you left it in the park with that guy?? I took a deep breath to calm myself..

"Kyu.. why did you stop?" she look at me not realizing that I am battling inside..

"Are you ok kyu??" 

No kiwie! I'm not okay! I know something is wrong here and you tell me what is wrong. Who the heck is that guy hugging you and you let him hug you! 

I seriously wanted to ask this to her... but I stop myself.... I kissed her forhead and smile.. "I'm ok... are you tired?" 

she nodded.... "You want me to stay over tonight?" 

"You don't have to Kyu... I wanted to rest and you have early schedule tomorrow right.."

I feel hitted when she refuses me to stay. She never do that. And even how early my schedule is, she will always pleed me to stay over even she is tired. I just nodded and drive her home..

 

"He's Back" 

message sent to Jessica... I took a deep breath.... I took out a large box that I kept for years. I sigh "MEMORIES"