The Ride

Kona Beans & You

 

"Hello. Welcome to Kona Beans. May I take your order please :)"

 

I've been working as a part timer here in Kona Beans for about couple of weeks now. It's been so much fun working here, just minus the fact that it's always full of teenagers waiting for their favorite Idols to drop by. They make so much noise. Oh well, isn't it I'm like them too, and the matter of fact that I choose to work here among all the cafe that wanting to hire me, I choose Kona Beans! 

 

I'm kiwie, 24 and I just graduated in bachelor of account. I didn't choose to get a permanent job like my other collage friends. I just wanted to lay back for a moment and continue my main interest, Dancing! I love dancing so much, but due to the hectic class schedule.. I put my interest aside... Now I feel more happier. Working here and dancing. 

 

"~~ Heundeullineun geon neoui ma-eumppun aseul-aseul maedallin nan sarang-ui seupaideo~~"

 

I giggle myself when I heard that voice and saw his face on TV. I just can't control my monkey smile...

 

"yah Noona!! snap that smile"

"hahaha.. Sungjin-ssi, I've been working here for 2 weeks, but I haven't seen any of SJ members dropping by.. waeyo??"

"I bet they are so busy noona. Their schedule is very hectic, adding more their SS4 world wide tour and up coming album"

"oh ya right... I just can't wait to have a face to face glance at them.. hahahaha!!"

"Noona, you're so crazy..hahaha!"

"ya.. sungjin-ssi... you shouldn't talk like that to noona neh!!!"

 

Sungjin is the younger brother of famous forever young Super Junior Lee Sungmin. Their mom is one of the owner of this cafe, together with Leeteuk & Kyuhyun's mom... There again, I have my monkey smile again just the thought of his name...

 

"Kiwie, aren't you going back yet? You can just leave that dishes. It's getting late now"

"It's ok, eommonim. I'll just finish this and clean the trash away"

 "Okay then. We'll go ahead first"

 

I bow and wave to Sungmin's mom. All of the 3 moms are extremely nice! 

I continue cleaning. I wanted to finish this up and hurry back home.. Then I saw someone standing infront the door. Don't he see the close sign!! urghh....

I open the door and without looking at his face.. .

 

"Sorry sir, but we're close now"

"I just want to go inside and have some coffee"

"but we're close sir"

"Is my eomma there?"

"neh?? Eomma??"

 

I take a closer look at his face...... *dayuuummmm..... can I scream laud??? i mean really LOUD!!!.

* His skin is so pale... His eyes is round and big... His hair is redish and in messy curl.. and he is standing infront of me... oh STANDING!! snap...*

 

"Excuseme, Agassi?"

He wave his hand infront of me, trying to bring me back to reality... Is this even reality?? Him infront of me??

"I'm so sorry. Your mom went back a moment ago together with the other moms. But if you wanted to thave a coffe, please do sit for a moment and I'll make it for you"

"Kamsahamnida, I just want a cup of hot americano"

I smile and bow at him. I still have that smile while making his drink. I'm freaking making coffee for CHO KYUHYUN the dream guy of million girls in this planet! 

 

"Here's your coffee Kyuhyun-ssi"

"Kamsahamnida" 

 

I continue finishing the chores, just to say my hands are wiping but my eyes are stick to that creature drinking coffee! 

 

"You're not gonna finish what your doing if you keep staring at me agassi"

oh.. what!! he noticed that I'm stealing the look.....

"neh??.. oh... sorry kYuhyun-ssi if I make you uncomfortble..." 

"You're a new worker here? I haven't seen you before"

"oh yes. I just started two weeks ago"

"I see. Student?"

"I just graduated."

"Arrasso... why working here?"

can I answer.. I WORK HERE BECAUSE I FREAKING WANTED TO SEE YOU EVERYDAY IN MY LIFE!! hahahaha

"I'm actually attending dance class, so I'm doing part time here"

"Dance? nice nice. Anyway, are you done cleaning and done staring at me? If yes, then I can give you a ride home. It's not so safe for you to walk in this hour." 

"what?? oh.. gwen...chana..gwenchana... I can just take a taxi or bus.. "

What I mean is..YES YES .please yes I wanna ride home with you.... ^^

"Are you Super Junior fan?"

"oh..YES!!"

"who's your favorite?"

"Eunhyuk oppa"

dang... I mean.. YOU YOU YOU CHO KYUHYUN!! 

"ah.. okay.. people like his charisma. So do you want me to give you a ride? I'm not Eunhyuk hyung but it won't harm me to give you a ride... You wouldn't pass out that Kyuhyun driving you back home right?"

 

Haaaaa... I'm speechless!! How can he be so direct in teasing me.. It is obvious that I look retard looking at him.. pabo!! 

Oh please... can there be a traffic in this hour. I want this ride to be long.. as in very........long...! It seems like cat bitten my tounge . I can't barely speak. I feel so cold. It seems like a vampire is driving this car. Just this vampire is awesome and I don't mind if he bite me. :) Should I update my twitter right now...

"Kyuhyun driving me home" 

and post a picture together with it?? haha.. ani..ani.. I shouldn't do that!!!! 

 

"How old you Kiwie-ssi?"

"I'm 24""oh! 87 or 88 line?"

"87, month of november"

"means we're in same age, so I don't need to call you noona"

"neh??"

 

"Kamsahamnida kyuhyun-ssi."

"Welcome. So I hope I will be your bias for now. Have a great rest Kiwie-ssi"

He gave that smirk and drive out....

 

Oh God!! I love Kona Beans!!!!



*PLS DO LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND I PROMISE TO GET BACK WITH NEW CHAPTER.. I'M SO SORRY IF THE STORY WAS NOT THAT NICE* indecision