A cup of AMERICANO

Kona Beans & You

 

Today was crazy day! The cafe are  flooded with ELF...

Earlier this afternoon, a extra size black van stop infront of the shop, and there they are Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Ryewook, Leeteuk & Kyuhyun followed by their Every Lasting Friends...

Kyuhyun smile and wave at me, I smilled and bow at them...

”How are you kiwie-ssi?”

“I’m doing good Leeteuk oppa”

“Do you mind if we help you today?”

“Yeah right.. this is more like you guys are making me do 100 times job.. hahahaha”

 

I’ve been pretty much close to Super Junior now days.. They are extremely beyond the nicest guys I’ve ever met... The fact that I’m their fan, they give me a treatment of a friend... And the best thing of it is, I’m becoming more closer to him...

 

“So can you show me how this thing work boss??”

I look at him and he gave me that super cute smile... The customers are lining up eagerly... They came all the way here not just because of the coffee but cause of this red hair cashier who have the voice of angel...

 

“Well Mr Cho, you need to go to the menu.. Press the item purchased, key-in the cash that the customer gave and press enter... “

“aaahh..... now I get it...”

He made a few mistakes, but how can we get mad at him... He’s so adorable...

 

“Ughhh”

I groan and sit down on the chair that I just cleaned... I just wanted to get off my feet stretch my arms and ahhhh it’s so nice if I can sleep now...

We closed the shop early.. the other members went home except of Kyuhyun.. He said he wanted to help me out closing the shop, but he ended up playing starcraft... huh!

 

“Tired?”

I nod and pout.... “I didn’t even get to take my lunch today.. and you promised to help me in cleaning but you can’t take your eyes of that laptop...”

“That’s why I wanna make it up to you by making you this... “ He bring out 2 cups of large americano... He give a sign for me to take a seat infront of him..

 

“ouh... I’m so hungry I can eat a whale!!!”

“ya.. how can a girl eat a whale..”

“then imma eat you instead!!...hahaha”

Ooooppss.. did that just came out from my mouth??

“here eat this...” he gave me cup cakes... “don’t eat me.. I know I look good but i seriously didn’t wash up, It’s kinda gross if you at me now.. hahaha”

Ok ok.. now I can feel the heat on my face...

 

“Mmmmmm.... this is just so delicious” I enjoy every bite of the sandwich I have.. It taste way more delicous than I ever tasted before.. is it because Kyu gave it to me... I smile while eating...

 

She smile while eating.. This girl, everything that happened around her is just something amusing for her.. She laugh and smile everytime. This world is her amusement park.. Everytime I see her, there’s one..two..three...countless beating inside me... Pretty?? She is cute... Just like a little inocent girl..She have dark round eyes and the thing that she always look calm stole my feelings.

 

She sets her mug down the table... “FULL” she said laughing... She leans her back againts the chair... I don’t know what cross my mind.. I move so I can lean closer to her... Now she is just inches away from me.. Her eyes became bigger as it is.... I reach over and brushes her hair...

 

Kyuhyun came closer to me.. Mindlessly and cluelessly I just froze. I don’t even know how to move or blink my eyes.. I can feel his breath and it sends shivers to my entire body.. He closes his eyes and I started to have giant butterflies on my stomach.. no.. it feels like i have elephants inside here.. He brushes my hair .. hold my caress my cheeks and He kissed my forehead....

 

I opened my eyes and look at him... I’m speechless.. He smiled with his dark brown eyes.... I don’t know what pushes me and the next thing I knew is I gave a peck on his lips.... I stand up after realizing what I did..

 

“Mianhe..” I stood up to bring my cup in the kitchen and just hurry back home... just then he hold my wrist and I fell sitting on his lap...

 

 “So now this is way more better right Kiwie-ssi?” with a small smirk he then planted a kiss on my lips...