The Return

Kona Beans & You

I'm cleaning the cafe before opening it... It's still very early. I came cause Kyuhyun told me that he'll drop by before the shop open and before he starts his schedule for today... 

I smiled when I fell someone touching my waist... I knew it was him. I recognize his perfume so well and it's because I gave it to him when we have our 1st month anniversary... "Armani Attitude" hmm... the smells really can ..

"Good Morning" he says while he kisses my head... I didn't turn around.. I love this feeling that he hugging me from behind. 
"Good Morning Mr Cho. How was your sleep?"

"I had a nice one.. but it will be more nicer if I have a kiwi fruit beside me right"

"hmm..... but I think you will love it more if starcraft sleeps beside you...."

"so the fruit feel jealous of the startcraft?"

"nope.... startcraft will eventually stop and come over to kiwi right?"

he laughs when I say that.. he turned me so that I can face him... and when just he about to give me his morning kiss....

"EHEM .. cho kyuhyun... you told me you'll be here to help kiwie to open the shop.. but what are you doing.. you're disturbing her"

oh gosh!!! Kyu's mom came in and yeah.. SEE our scene... gosh... can i hide now??

"Eomma... I really wanted to help.. but Kiwie is the one who's seducing me.. see.. she's the one who have her hands wrap around me... "

Kyu look at me with his evil smirk and wink.. just then I realized that my arms are wrap around his neck while he silently put his hands behind him.. pabo!! Really evil kyu..

"I don't think Kiwie would do that if you didn't disturb her... hahaha.. faster you both.. enough with that and lets open now"

I'm so lucky that Kyuhyun's mom is very nice and supportive in this relationship....

"Kyu... how can you do that.. It's embarrassing you know.."

"But your hands are the one that really wrap around me..."

I pouted and attempt to walk out from the kitchen... He stop me and give me his hot morning kiss... 


"so now lets start the work.. next time, behave well Kiwie-ssi, we don't want mom to see you seducing me neh.. hahahaha"

I took the wiping cloth and threw it to him.. he laugh and wave and give his flying kiss.... kyaa.. he making me crazy!!

 

"Kiwie ah.. when is your boo boo coming?"

"just in few minutes more Jessica... are you leaving now?"

"just in few minutes more too.. it's not good that I drop by without saying HI to him right.... so how was your relationship going?"

"heaven!!.... I'm loving him more and more each day.."

"I'm so happy for you babe...."

Kyuhyun arrive with my favorite cup cakes... 3 of us had a fun bonding but Jessica need to rush back since she have an appointment... Jessica, she's been my best friend since we're in middle school... My life angel... 

I went inside my room to take a nap. Kyuhyun is busy playing with starcraft and I don't wanna disturb him.. he + starcraft... couldn't be separated... I just wanted to take a rest before me and him go out for our first night out. We can't really have our all night outside since he have a very hectic demanding schedule. We planned to have a dinner and spend the rest of the night in amusement park... as what we really want to do since we start dating cheeky

 

I was awake when I feel Kyuhyun beside me...

"Had enough of the game??"

"nope"

"continue playing then... I purposely didn't want to disturb you.. You can have the whole startcraft evening"

"hmmm... starcraft is mega.. but nothing will be more extremely mega t be here next to you right..."

I smiled and move myself closer to him..

“I love you so much, Kiwie” Kyuhyun whispers and kisses my head, placing his fingers with ,ine. 

“I love you, too, Kyuhyun.”  I turned to him and he kisses me softly...He pulls me as close as possible in very soft way... he lifted my chin and find his way up to my lips..

He rest his forehead on mine and we stare at each other smiling.... Kyuhyun lather me in sweet kisses...The way his lips feel against mine is really indescribable. I barely can even think because I'm so in love with the way they feel

I knew I can’t control myself, so I put my hand on the back of his neck and quickly deepen the kiss, craving his sweet tongue.  He’s gentle..He's sweet! and the rest of it..... only this walls would know..... 

"Kyuhyun wake up... you need to wash up.. We 're going to be late for dinner"

"Can we just stay here like this all night..."

"NO!!! You promise me...."

"but this is more fun" he smirk and pull me down to him..

"Yes it is.. but roller coaster will be more fun for this time... pleaseeeeeeee..huh....pleaseeee...."

"alright alright... geezzz.. I can never say no with that "PLEEEAASEEE" 

"saranghae..."

"nado saranghae..." he kiss me before he went to shower..

ughh.. I just wanted to lay down with him too... but we've been planning to go to amusement park since ever! I wouldn't miss this chance.. 


We make sure that no one would recognize him. It will be a big headline news if someone recognize him holding hands with me in public.... It's not the right time yet..

"Are you having fun?"

"yes.... how about you?"

"FANTASTIC BABY!"

we both laugh... we both have this cute bunny headbands and matching couple shirt... 

"I'll get you some drinks.. wait for me here okay.."

I nodded and so he went and get drinks for both of us... The wind is so calming... The night stars are so beautiful... I turned around when someone tap my shoulder.. I thought it was Kyuhyun... and just then, I have the shock of my life! It's... it's... I can't manage to say his name..

"Kiwie??"

I just stand there... I can't move.. HIM!!

He pull me in his hug.... He's hugging me?? HIM?? 

 

******

I came back with our drinks.. Just then I saw someone hugging her.... she didn't pull away, she just frozed and he's still hugging her..