Don't say goodbye

Kona Beans & You

I'm waiting unpatiently. Everytime the door of this fancy restaurant open, I will look and get dissapointed because all the person that coming isn't the person that I've been waiting.....

 

" Kyuhyun are you sure you're okay with this?" 

" Yes sweetie... Just meet him and make things clear to him. In hopes that he won't bother you after this anymore.."

"but i don't feel good about this... will you come with me baby??"

"it will be awkward right?? I trust you.. so go.. I'll be here waiting for you..."

I take a deep breath before steeping inside this fancy restaurant in front of me to meet Doojoon. He keep on calling and coming to the cafe, and so then Kyuhyun decided that I should meet him up to end all of this and make things clear to him.... 
As soon as I stepped inside, he already saw me and wave to me... I sigh..... 

"What took you so long?"

"i need to wait for my boyfriend... I can't go with out letting him know.."

"I see... anyway you're here.."

We had a nice dinner. What to expect it's a fancy restaurant. I told him that we should be leaving in more private place to talk.. I feel so awkward having all this people surround us..

Doojoon stop his Mercedes-Benz CLC and open the door for me... I smirk.. yeah  his Doojon! 

We decided to stop and have a talk in a quiet park near my apartment.. 

" here use this.. it's cold" He handed me his coat 

"Doojoon ah.... I think you should stop calling me and looking for me...."

I look at him and he look down ...

"Is it because of that celebrity?"

"That celebrity is my boyfriend.. The person that I love"

"Kiwie ah..... I think you just being confuse... I think you adore him so fuch as the person you always see in TV as a singer and you as his fan... I don't think it's really a love just like what you have for me.."

" What I HAD for you Doojon.... It's no longer here" I pointed my heart and sigh....  "Doojoon.... I love him. Not because he's Super Junior Kyuhyun but because he is Kyuhyun... and he is different from you. You think that I love him because he's the person I crazy screaming for, but he doesn't think that way... that person.... he always think he's lacking and that what makes me love him more and the fact that he allows me and encourage me to meet you.. I knew I didn't make a wrong choice"

" Did you forget all the times we shared together? We're so happy..... You and Me! We have so many memories together.." 

He came closely and hold my hands...

" Kiwie.. we have so memories together... We did have so many happy memories together...we were in love aren't we? all those days we spent together. You use to laugh just by seeing me smilimg... You will cry seeing me in pain. Aren't you coming back to me??"  

She pulled herself away from my hug... 

"I did Doojoon. I did love you so much, but you never love me. We did.. we did had so many memories together..... Just thinking of you will makes me smile back then.. Just having you around makes me think I'm the most happiest girl in world... I didn't mind even I'm not sure what Am I to you.. Til the day that you left me with a word. Not a single word Doojoon. I keep waiting for you even I'm in pain... Ah.. It's ok.. if He will come back and ask for my forgiveness i will openly hug him.. That is what on my mind Doojoon ah! I always pray that you will comeback... 1 week... 1 month... 6 months... 1 year.. and til I gave up. I realized that I was just the person you need in convinient times... I actually knew it for so long but ignore it... But now, it's not the same anymore..."

"Kiwie I....."

"I know Doojoon.. You get sick of me. But at least you should let me know right?? So I took all the courage to forget you. And that person came. He makes me believe that I am more deserving to live a life in my present happily not grieving my pass that left me without warning........."

"Please kiwie... Just one more chance! I promise that I will make it better this time... It making me crazy the toughts of not having you with me.."

She came closer to me... She hug me..

"Kiwie ah..jebal..."

She look deep into my eyes... she kiss my cheeks .. "No Doojoon.... The person that waiting for me, I love him so much. And the thoughts of not having him in my life will kill me.. I forgive you Doojoon.. I already did. I pray hor you happiness... please let me go now......."

She said her last word and start walking away..

"KIWIE ahhhhh..... KIWIE.....!!!!!"

I shout my lungs out but she's not looking back.. she just ran..... and I'm here on my knees crying like a child... Is this how it is.. the girl who devoted herself to me, the same girl that I hurt and after realizing how much I can't live without her that my life is not the same without her, I came back to get her believing she will be mine again.. that girl.. that girl say her last goodbye and ran.. "KIWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I hold my fist... this is not it.. this is not the end...

 

I ran as fast as I could... i heard Doojoon screaming my name.... I don't wanna look back to my past. I just wanted to run as fast as I could to my present.. As soon as I reach my apartment building, my present is there waiting.... I stood infront of him and hug him..

"Saranghae Kyuhyun ah......."