Tell Me...

Kona Beans & You

It's been a long tiring day. After the incident with Doojoon few days ago, I haven't see Kyuhyun. He will text or call me saying he's busy but I never meet him. Leeteuk oppa did came to help in the cafe yesterday, but no Kyuhyun.... I sigh remembering my conversation with leeteuk oppa...

"Kiwie ah, are you and Kyuhyun have arguemrnt?"

"aniyo oppa....why??"

"he's been acting a little strange now days. he like to be alone and lock himself inside his room.... maybe you know something?"

"I... I don't really know anything oppa.. I haven't see him. he said you guys are busy"

"gwenchana.. maybe you can talk to him.."

I took out my phone and call him.. I miss him so much I wanted to see him.. 

"Kyuhyun ah.. where are you?"

"Outside the cafe..."

"neh??"

"Come out..I'm waiting for you.."

I come out and there he is standing right infront of me... I rush to get his hug...

"You're here..."

he kiss my forhead like he always do... I feel so warm...

"where's you scarf??"

"oh... i forget it inside..."

"take this..." 

he took out a scraf from his coat and cover it over me... he hold my face in his hand and hug me..

"kyuhyun ah... wae?? is there something wrong?"

He just smill and told me to get in his car.... He drive to a silent river side... It feels so awkward. I know something is bothering his mind. It could be.. It is..Is this about DOOJOON??

'Kiwie ah.." finally he broke the silence...

"neh kyu...."

"I trust you more than I can ever say. but I think you're hiding something on me..."

"kyuh...."

"Doojoon...."

I took a deep breath... I knew I can't hide this anymore. It kills me inside to lie to him saying that Doojoon is just an old friend.... 

"tell me about it kiwie. I don't want to assume about things but it drives me crazy... I saw both of you the other night. I saw how he  wrap you around his arms and how you cried on his shoulder under the rain....."

"kyuhyun ah... you saw....I'm sorry..." I feel like my heart just been smash!! It hurts me seeing him like this.. he saw and it kills me..

"Please don't say your sorry. It just mean that you did something wrong and I wanted to believe you didn't. Just tell me what exactly is going on... Who is Doojoon?"

"he..he... he is the guy that I ever first love... He's the person that I couldn't forget and I've been always missing all the time... He's the one I've been searching and never stop hoping to meet again.. but that was all before I met you.."
 

"When you met me I was only the person you adore as Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun and he is Doojoon the guy you love..Am i right?"

"kyuhyun ah... "

"I'm right isn't it.."

"yes... but when I'm with you..for the time that we've been together as friends and become a couple, you make me forget about him.. I move on.. and now I was with you"

"til then he came and you shaken up...."

"I didn't.."

"then tell me..tell me why there's a tears when he asked for forgiveness and second chance..??"

"i..........i..."

"because you've been wanted that! Kiwie you've been wanted him to come to you and ask forgiveness and second chance and you will forgive him and be with him again! Right!!?"

"YES.....Yes Kyuhyuhn, I was hoping for that. Exactly just like what you say! I was hoping the day that He left me, I was hoping that he will come to me and beg for a sencond chance.. for a forgiveness because he left me without a word. Without a single word kyuhyun! He left me just like I don't matter at all.. All my sacrifices for him he ignore... My feeling he didn't appreciate it... and he disrespect me as a person for leaving without a word... so for that, I prayed that he'll regret and comeback to me... 'til the day I met you!! Til the day I fall for you... Til that day he's no longer in my mind... cause all I have is you..."

I was startled when I heard what she said... She said it with non stop tears flowing her eyes... She's shaking..
I don't know why I suddenly feel the pain that she's been carrying around for I don't know how long  because of that guy... Tears start flowing my eyes.... I took her in my arms and calm her down...

"mianhe Kyuhyun ah... I didn't say all of this to you and make you think about it.. mianhe.... I just.. I just don't want to think or talk about it and open up my wounds again......that..that hug is..."

"ssshhhhhhhh.... It's okay... I'm sorry...it's okay...."

she cried on my shoulder... Seeing the girl that I like crying like this drives me crazy thinking the pain that she have and I cause it for opening back her wounds...I promise I wouldn't let this thing to happen again. I promise it!