Nine

Compared to Yesterday

 

Six in the morning. Thank God it’s a Friday, the students will have their own little time again for the next two days. Tiffany was preparing herself for a warm bath in her tub. She loves to take a bath and spend all her time in the tub, even if her mood is sad or happy. If she’s happy, she takes the tub time to reflect on beautiful moments that have gone her day. If sad, she takes the time to breathe her problems in to take a solution. Today, she’s will be on the tub to think about something else. She’s not happy nor sad. She is having a problem. She’s a bit confused with the relationship of the three Chois who are in her mind right now.

 

She took a deep breath as she stood up from the edge of her soft, pink bed which she was sitting on for almost half an hour now. The sound from her bathroom slippers were lazy-like as she walks to her bathroom and opened the tub. The dripping water from the faucet can be heard loudly as Tiffany takes her clothes off and warmed herself by wearing her royal pink bathrobe. She tied her hair lightly and put the tail on the left part of her chest. She then turned the faucet off as she removed her bathrobe, let her feet away from the slippers and slowly paved her way to settle in the warm tub of water.

 

The foam filled with bubbles from the liquid soap is running through Tiffany’s soft skin slowly. Rubbing the foam slowly wasn’t a habit for Tiffany, but this time, it may be an excuse since she’s thinking about the Chois lately. Why is Seunghyun close with Siwon? Why did Siwon “court” her? Why is Seunghyun courting Sooyoung? Sooyoung is Siwon’s sister. “DARN. The thought is messing me up! Whatever! I should get rid of this and start preparing for my class today!” Tiffany exclaimed. She then continued rubbing her body with the foam as she still thinks of moments.

 


 

 

Time once again fleeted. Tiffany just arrived in her school, walking her way to her classroom which was designated on the second floor. She arrived in no time, and a sigh from Tiffany’s face was so obvious after seeing her best friend pose that big alligator mouth of hers probably from a joke Jiyong has cracked. She was even more intrigued when she saw Jiyong laughing too. When did he had a big alligator mouth like Yoona?

 

“Hey, stop laughing like kids and will you move yourself away from my chair, Kwon Jiyong?”

“Yah, it’s so early! Why are you posing such a heated face, HWANG!”

“It’s because my seatmate needs her chair back. You should go back to your proper seat now, Ji.”

“Okay okay. I got it, Yoona!” Jiyong smiled as he pinched Yoona’s cheek and happily returned to his seat.

 

“The power of love~” Tiffany retorted as she discharged her things to take her seat.

 

“Good morning class!”

“Good morning Mrs. Kim!”

“Okay, I will be having few announcements. Listen up everyone.”

 

“This coming Friday, the dance club would be having auditions for those who are interested to join, just ask Mr. Park Jungsu for details. Second announcement, a student from the first year level, Choi Jinri lost her wallet. The picture of the wallet will be posted on our year level bulletin board, if found please return to it to the Principal’s office. You know how you could get high points on conduct by just returning something? It never costs anyone to do the right thing.”

“Yes Ma’am.” The class replied in unison.

“And the last but not the least, the most awaited event of the year… Ms. Sooyeon, why are you smiling?”

“Is the most awaited event the prom?” She chuckled lightly.

“Excited people are excited. Okays, it is the prom. It will be a month from now, our theme is Lily Magnolia and Snow.”

“Lily Magnolia and Snow… What… are… those…”

“Yellow and white to simply put it, Seungri. Since it will be summer that time, the Junior prom committee has decided to have some summer prom vibes.”

“Oooooooohhhhhhh.” The class said, awed.

“For the partner thing, you are given the freedom to have a partner within the section… And from the other class.”

“YESSSSS!!!” Some just cheered up.

“Let me remind you girls, you still not be allowed to ask guys out. Guys will still do the thing.”

“When can we start asking the girls out?” Seungri alleged.

“You can do it anytime you want, but make sure it’s in the right place and the right time.”

 

The emotions from the class were mixed. Jiyong and Yoona suddenly smiled to each other. Seohyun was shocked and felt a little awkward. Others felt shy, others happy. Tiffany felt pressured. Seunghyun smirked a little. He’s up for a plan.

 

“That’s all, bring out your Chemistry books and read about the Aufbau Principle of Counting on page 125.”

“Mrs. Kim, may I go out?”

“You may go, Seunghyun.”

 

Seunghyun moved his way to the canteen, and luckily, he saw Siwon who was munching on his recess.

 


 

 

“Yo, Choi number 2.”

“What do you want.”

“Last favor please. After this I won’t bother you anymore.”

“Okay, what is it?”

“You know how it’s going to be the prom…”

“Yeah, you want me to to set you up and Tiffany for a talk, then you’d ask her out to the prom.”

“See, this is why you are on the star section.”

“I know. I know.”

“So, are we cool?”

“Cool.”

“Thanks Siwon.”

“You’re welcome Seunghyun.”

 



 

 

HI! Sorry for not updating for too long.. I diagnosed to a chronic sickness and can’t think of better events for this fic. Don’t worry guys I’m okay now. Also, this fanfic is ending soon. I guess around 4-9 chapters? I hope you guys will anticipate this fic until the end. I need to focus on my studies first. ^_^ As I always say, leave your comments. Thank you guys!