I saw

Daelo Drabbles.

"J-jonguppie hyung w-what are y-you doing?" I studdered under my mask as Jongup climbed on top of me. 

"Don't play sweet with me" Jongup held my gaze stong and unmoving, "I saw you kiss him."

What is Jonguppie talking about? Kiss who? He's scaring me... this isn't him! Whatever he saw must've made him jealous, really. I don't remember kissing anyone. 

"W-what? Who?" I muttered from my mask. Jongup chuckled in a scary way and I was scared now. 

"You said it yourself that you were mines, and only mines." 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, yes I remember... bad idea? 

"I-I sure did, but w-what did you see Jongup ah? You're scaring me, tell me" I said putting my hands to his hard chest to distance him from me.

"Right" Jongup said in a dark seductive voice never removing his eyes from me. Jongup guided one of my hands that were firmly pressed to his chest south to his hard abs. 

"W-w-what are you doing?" I said from under my mask trying to hide myself and my pink cheeks. 

"Punishing you for not keeping your word, now you have to do something for me" Jongup said raising his eyebrows in question which was supposed to be me. 

Everything was rushing to my head, I couldn;t comprehend the situation that I was in and the one that I am in. I shut my eyes hard and tried to recall such an event. 

-flash back-

"Hyung, Daehyun hyung have you had you're first kiss yet?" I asked out of curiosity receiving a funny look from him.

"What do you want to know that for?" 

"Because..."

"Because?"

"I just want to know.,,"

"Ahh," Daehyun ah-ed in understanding then patted to the seat next to him, taking that as a queue I sat next to him. "You've never had your first kiss huh?" 

Embarrassed but true I nodded. 

"So you asked me so I could teach you?" Daehyun said excitedly and moved closer to me.

I scooted my head back surprised I laughed at his conclousion,"ani I just wanted to know." 

"Now that you know why should I teach you a technique?" Daehyun wiggled his eyebrow and winked. 

In the midst of my laughing Daehyun pulled me in quickly and almost planted a kiss on my lips. I struggled against Daehyun with both hands pushing him away. 

 

Daehyun's POV (LOL Little extra I had to!)

Appaled I let him go. No one rejects my kisses NO ONE. 

Somethings definitely wrong with this kid for rejecting me. I'll definitely steal a kiss if I have to.

I played it cool and grabbed the water bottle next to me not caring if I was someone dirty's water. I drank a sip of water almost choking on it. Close call. 

-end of flashback- 

I opened my eyes and looked at Jongup who was worried... worried?

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean to Junhong." Confused I just hugged Jongup.

"Daehyun was just joking, I was just wondering if he had his first kiss yet, That's all, nothing to worry about Jonguppie. I'm still yours" I smiled reassuring him. Jongup lie ontop of me slightly not wanting to crush me. I smiled up to him who was now looking at me lovingly tracing the outline of my face with his soft finger tips. I stared back at him returning the genuine look in his eyes then closed my eyes to imprint his image into my mind. Grabbing his hand I placed his whole plam on my face. Jongup returned the manner in a sweet way holding my face tenderly and gingerly, as if I was going to break. I pressed his hand to my face and kissed it.

 

"you can take my first kiss jongup" I hid myself even more under my mask. Jongup looked stricken. 

 

"I'm sorry junhong," Jongup said with sad eyes, he thought he was pressuring me to kiss, I bet. He kissed my cheek. 

"I'm sorry I scared you."

 

"stop apologizing, I told you to kiss me" I said pulling jongup closer to me closing the gap slightly.

 

"but I pressu--"

 

"You didn't," I smiled, "just kiss me."

 

warmth spread through out jongup's chest. 

 

"Okay, I will."

 

 

 

 

 

-------------

lol this is random 

i just felt the need to finish this so yeah~~ so sorry for I have not been updating at all. 

 

I feel I should write another himlo huh? Lol I didn't remember writing that vividly. Lol 

 

anyway please bear with me, don't leave me~ lol I haven't forgotten this!

 

how did i get that many subbies?! \(^•^)/ wahhh! I never knew such a thing could happen to me lol ! 

Thank you for staying me for all this time! <3