Dressing.

Daelo Drabbles.

I woke up to Daehyun calling me to get up and down to eat breakfast. 

"Just a few more minutes..." I muttered not caring if Daehyun had heard or not I was dead tired to the world. 

~ 5 Minutes Later ~

"Get up Junhong" I heard Daehyun say softly into my ear tickling it with his warm breath.

I groaned and turned over onto my side rubbing my ear from the weird sensation and snuggled my head into my pillow more. I felt my bed sink down a bit from where Daehyun was sitting, now lying down next me. Daehyun's arms creeped over to me, Koala bear hugging me wrapping his arms around me and his legs around my waist. 

"I Made breakfast. Choi Junhong Wake up" Daehyun said a little louder and bit this time bit my ear making me squeal. 

"I'm up I'm up!" I muttered and turned to face him in his Koala hug. Daehyun looked down at me with a radiant smile that made me blink a few times, to adjust to the brightness, freakin gorgeous smile. Daehyun unwrapped himself from me and took my hands in his pulling me out of bed. 

"You big baby" Daehyun smirked and I frowned and hit him lightly on the arm. 

"Get out now I'm going to change" I said kind of grupmy that he bit my ear.  I slowly zombie walked to my drawers and opened one still not fully awaken. 

"Hmm, I don't think I want to now" Daehyun taunted me. He knew I wanted him out and it sounded pretty harsh...demanding which made him want to stay more, I know him like that.  

I groaned at Daehyun and then at my pants that would not want to stay on my waist and hitched down to my ankles. Daehyun chuckled at the zombie me and my situation. He knows I'm not a morning person. 

"I'll help you with that" Daehyun chuckled again kneeling down he smiled and grabbed the waist band of my pants from my ankles, which made me uncomfortable.

"No, no no I got it Daehyun I never asked for your help" I said umcomfortable because I was really aware, Very. 

"Why? Are you nervous?" Daehyun smirked up at me. I hpmh-ed, "Its not like I haven't seen you before Junhong."

I felt my cheeks turn hot and watched Daehyun pull up my pants, slowly. "Daehyun," I said barely audible, I could feel his finger tips run along my thighs making me shiver a bit. Daehyun that kjf;ksdjf;lkdjsfa;falkfjlsa. He made sure to zip my zipper and button the top making my really uncomfortable. 

"O-o-okay you're done Daehyun?" I stuttered unsure -- embarrassed. 

Daehyun looked up at me and closed his eyes and I watched him carefully making sure he'll control his hands. Daehyun grabbed my ,bare half top, waist and pulled it towards him where he placed a kiss along my 'V' and near my belly button. I whimpered.

"Yah~ Jung Daehyun" I whined pushing his head down lightly. BAD IDEA. Daehyun's stupid head, created some little friction down aganist my crotch and I moaned a little . I. let. out. a. moan. Daehyun watched me with his mouth and plump lips form into the shape of an "O" surprised and in amusement. I turned a bright red and pushed Daehyun's head away. 

"You did that yourself" Daehyun smirked with a laugh. I whined and hit his shoulder before he got onto his feet again. I stood and pouted while Daehyun grabbed my dress shirt and uniform coat. Setting the coat down on my bed he sliped the cool fabric onto my shirt. Slowly one by one Daehyun took his time buttoning up my shirt and I watched him closely again, damn gorgeous man. 

"Done" Daehyun said breaking me from my daze at looking at him. Daehyun smiled and kissed my lips lightly. He grabbed my coat and made me spread my arms like a scarecrow and slid the coat onto my arms then onto my shoulders. 

"Thank you" I smiled and then realized I haven't even gotten washed up yet. "I didn't even..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence and Daehyun laughed, "That's what you get for not waking up the first time. Naughty Junhong." I pouted and scrunched my nose as he walked out of my room.

"Daehyun!" I called him back. Daehyun back tracked to my room and stopped to lean against the door smirking. 

"Daehyun" I said hinting the 'upset-ness' in my voice whined and walked over to him.

Daehyun just patted my head and kissed me again. I didn't want him kiss me... I didn't know what I wanted from him but I knew that I was 'upset.'

"Hurry up breakfast is getting cold" Daehyun said smiling, "or do you want me to undress you?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay This is a special update because it all came to me. >.< Sorry if its crappy! It;s one in da morn. T.T Excuse my writing mistakes

Its LATE, and I need to sleep naow!  

I hope you guys enjoyed~ 

Comment and Subscribe!