Cherry blossoms

Daelo Drabbles.

 

“Ah this is nice isn’t it Daehyunnie!?” I smiled closing my eyes with stretched arms like wings. I stood for a second to feel the nice wind blowing the heat away from my face and took a deep breath of the fresh air. All of a sudden I wasn’t sure if it was just getting hotter because I felt the wind get blocked. I opened my eyes disappointed, not feeling any wind, but then jumped back when I saw that Daehyun was blocking my path.

 

“OMO! Yah Daehyun!” I squealed in surprise. Daehyun smiled and jumped over to me and grabbed me by the waist.

 

Leaning closely I could feel Daehyun’s whispering tickle my ear. “Stop teasing Junhong or I’ll take you down.” Finishing off what he said with a growl that made my stomach turn. My head cringed and cocked away from his and I looked at him, “Mowh?”

 

“Let’s get some ice cream, it’s getting hot” Daehyun said unexpectedly, since I usually ask… it was weird. I shouldn’t think too much of it otherwise I might not get any ice cream! Daehyun gave my waist a squeeze and then let me go taking one of my hands in his lacing them together. He’s the sweetest it makes my heart melt. We watched the scenery as we strolled through the private park with only 2 other people, a couple. I watched them as they stared into each other’s eyes with love and their noses touching I blushed thinking what if Daehyun and I did that. I would not last such a situation. I closed my eyes and scrunched my face in a cute and embarrassed manner. Daehyun only pulled our hands along to watch the rest of the cherry blossoms that were in rows then scattered around the rest of the park. Daehyun seem really immersed looking at the cherry blossoms and petals fly around and by us making it seem as if we were out of an anime. I smiled at Daehyun who was enjoying the view. With him smiling his profile looked really soft with the eye smile and little ‘baby fat’ under his eyes creating an even softer look, he was precious.

 

 

“Jung Daehyun? Are you really into cherry blossoms that much?” I joked then chuckled. Daehyun looked at me and cocked one of his eye brows an in upward motion then gave me a crooked smile.

 

“Why can I not be?”

 

“What about me?”

 

“I was just thinking about you. I always do.”

 

“Hpmf.”

 

“I was just thinking how these cherry blossoms remind me of you because of your pink hair babo.”

 

I laughed and covered my face in embarrassment.

 

“Don’t hide your face you’re beautiful like them,” Daehyun said hugging me now, “besides I like you more than those cherry blossoms,” he mumbled into my hair kissing the top of my head. I blushed into his neck quickly recovering from receiving such a compliment.

 

“Okay let’s get our ice cream!” I said and pushed Daehyun my arm length away and smiled then strutted taking big steps away from him. Close one, as I walked away I heard Daehyun mumble a bit, “mm, it’s always ice cream that ruins the moment…”

 

After a few more big steps I heard Daehyun shuffling my way and smiled holding my hand out. “Daehyun.”  Daehyun took my hand and laced it with his and we walked to the little shop in the alley way just a few blocks from the park. The shop was small almost cramped fitting 10-15 people but was very cute. The walls were a cute pastel pink with a light yellow stripe with cute little designs, there were also cute white viney chairs, but Daehyun insist we just stroll around and watch the cherry blossoms. I agreed. 

"Daehyun I want the mint chocolate and vanilla!" I said enthusiastically like a little kid getting ice cream. I am. 

"Arasso, I'll get strawberry and rocky road, since you stole my flavor" Daehyun growled almost while I stuck out my tongue.

After getting our ice cream we walked on over to the park taking a different route and ended back in the mystical area of blooming and bloomed pink flowers.

"Yah Choi Junhong let taste some of that mint chocolate" Daehyun said moving his face towards mines sticking his tongue out trying to get to my ice cream but my arms would not allow him to. My arms held Daehyun a safe amount of ways from my ice cream and I was satisfied. 

"Andwae!" I said in between of my chocolate mint, "Why didn't you get mint chocolate? I want to eat it." Too busy blocking eating Daehyun grabbed my collar and kissed me. Unexpected and expertly Daehyun had accessed his tongue into my mouth, making me squeal, taking the melting ice cream chunk into his own mouth. I pushed him away and swiped at my mouth. 

"Yah Jung Daehyun! That was gross! Yah!" 

"That was yummy"

"You took my ice cream!"

"Mmmhm mint chocolate!" 

"Daehyunnn~"

"I paid for it" Daehyun smirked.

"Y'know what?" I said almost in a taunting manner taking a bite of my white creamy vanilla.

"Wh--"

Cutting Daehyun off I pulled him harshly into a kiss smashing our lips together inserting my tongue into his mouth, mixing saliva I fed him the chunk of vanilla ice cream I bit off for him then ran away. 

"CHOI JUNHONG, I HATE Vanilla ICE CREAM" Daehyun shouted to me at the other side of the path behind a couple of cherry blossoms.  I sat on the ground and snickered to myself, "pay back, cha chingg. Mission complete." I my ice cream in success focused on my ice cream I hadn't known that Daehyun had squatted next to me and my ice cream.

"Sharing is caring" Daehyun said smiling like the incident had not happened. Smells fishy. 

"I don't share nor do I care, remember I'm a robot?" I said mono-tonish while Daehyun smiled.

"Lair, you love me" Daehyun said and grabbed a handful of my hair pulling my face to his into a sweet kiss. After fussing around a bit I gave in and let him kiss me. He lightly on my bottom lip and then kissed my in this heavenly way that sent butterflies to my stomach. Pausing and breathing for a second our foreheads were against each others and we looked into each others eyes. Looking away first I mumbled quietly,"...I know." Daehyun smirked and made sure I was facing him again and was pulled into another light kiss that turned rough. Suddenly I felt a lukewarm liquid slowly make its way down my hand leaving a sticky trail and I ended the kiss with two little more light pecky kisses. I didn't do anything to Daehyun... why do I have white liquid on my hand? 

"Gross Daehyun... I didn't even do anything to you" I mumbled to myself getting a 'what?' from a clueless Daehyun.

Oh it’s just the... ice cream?! Oh no my ice cream is melting. I reacted quickly to my precious melting ice cream it of melting ice cream.

"Don't do that Junhong" Daehyun groaned. I rolled my eyes, Dirty. 

"Let's take a walk Daehyun-ah," I said with a smile and as always Daehyun got up from the ground taking my hand with his and we walked around eating our ice creams.

"I always wanted to bring a person I loved here... to see cherry blossom. I'll always remember then."

I felt my cheeks tint and my heart flutter, “thank you" was the only thing that came out of my mouth. 

Daehyun came close and I felt myself lose my composure. Pulling me close I closed my eyes and felt Daehyun lips once again. My knees were shaking and he wasn't even devouring me, I grabbed onto his loose long sleeve and kissed Daehyun back not knowing I had dropped the last remains my ice cream. 

-------------------------------------------------------

 Lol, this took longer than I thought. I;ve been trying to update more than one drabble becasue of all these ideas! >//< 

I just found out yesterday that Daehyun acutally wants to bring his GF to see cherry blossoms. Wow, I only wanted to write about cherry blossoms because they reminded me of jellos hair... Daehyuns so sweet. xD

Comment and subscribe!