Barely

Daelo Drabbles.
Himlo
-------------------------------
 

 

“Him~Chan~! Why’d you have to smack my during filming?!” I pouted as I watched our chart ranking thing for the fiftieth time still really bothered by his actions.

 

“You tried to hit mines first besides you liked my spanking” Himchan smirked as he watched the replaying scene while I turned a deep red.

 

“I did not” I fumed with steam coming out of my ears, literally. Himchan laughed at my reaction and grabbed my chin.

 

“You were giggling like a little girl” Himchan pointed out with a mischief smile pulling my face towards his. My breath caught in my throat…why? Because this man is a freaking derp—no because his handsome face is just millimeters from my face. I heard my giggles in the background playing… I don’t sound like a girl… It was silent now.

 

Himchan eyed my lips for a second letting his thumb barely graze my lower lip before letting go of my chin and smiling. What the?  I gasped for air not knowing I had or was even holding my breath.

 

Himchan smirked confidently and smacked/grouped my bottom making me yelp and jump up to brush my lips against his. Eyes wide I fell back into my seat and mouth a gasp I touched my lips dumbly. Did we just kiss? That was just our lips barely touching right? That doesn’t count.

Once I look up Himchan grabs my head and slightly, with the faintest touch, he brushes his lower lip across my upper lip. For a few seconds we stay like this breathing together, breathing each other’s air as if we need it to survive. I close my eyes almost falling, giving, into the kiss. I’m close to clamping my lips around Himchan’s lower lip then he moves back just a tad. My heart is racing and pounding and my breath is heavy—hitched and stuck in my throat. What am I thinking?

 

I feel my jaws jerk towards him and towards his lips, again. We’re so close to each other and our lips are barely touching. I’m sitting here wondering if he’s going to kiss the hell out of me or if he’s not. Himchan whispers hotly against my lips and I feel his lips move against mines barely. He then smirks and I feel that too, barely. It takes me a few seconds to register what happened because now he’s walking away. I stand and try to think for a second touching my lips mumbling what Himchan whispered on my lips, “You like this Junhong.”

Damn. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

oh what the hails, it's not all that but I wanted to write something for them =.= 
this was the only short thing i could come up -.- and actually write because now i need to do my hw that i should have done earlier. 
yeahhh and now its 4 oclock in the morning and i should sleep.
i've been having a whole load of feels for Xiumin and pairing him with everyone T.T. I;m sorrrry. 
Any requests ? :33 I'll try to do it before my summer ends if i really like someones request. heehee.
but yes! you guys--gals :) should check
 
Junsu's Uncommitted ! It's english :3 and it's really guuuud. 
 
 
 

And then you must check Phantom's - Burning ! Omgah. I love them too. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygt9UXkKZ3k

Yeahhh okay i;m done promoting songs x3 these are just my sugguestions listen if you have time!~ They;re really nice :3 <3