Walk.

Daelo Drabbles.

Daehyun got up and walked to the door with me. 

"Why are you following me?" I said swinging the other strap of my backpack over my arm opening the door.

He shrugged and took my hand in his. I felt this nice warm sensation wash over me making me not want to leave home. 

"Hyung~ Let go. You know I have to go to school" I said shaking my hands out of his but that only made Daehyun grip tighter. Daehyun took a step outside of the house pulling me with him. Confused I didn't take the step with him and hesitantly stood my ground. 

"What are you doing babo Junhong?" Daehyun smiled infront of me with my hand stretched out towards him.

"What are you doing Daehyun?" I said confused still standing on the step to the house. 

Daehyun walked to me and reached behind me shutting the door and then pulled me forward. 

"Yah! Jung Daehyun! I have school!" I said once more. Why is he doing this...? 

"Mwoh? I can't take you to school?" Daehyun questioned and I thought.

"No" I joked and stood there with a smile. Daehyun chuckled and pulled my hand pulling me forward with him. 

----------------------------------------------

Super short but I thought it was really cute :3 

I would;ve added more but then it would've turned into this huge mess so i kept it short. :) 

Tell me what you think~~

Comment and subscribe.