Sit ups

Daelo Drabbles.

 

"Hold my feet Jongup" I said as I lie on the floor. Jongup willingly chuckled and crawled over to me.

 

"I want a body like yours so help me" I said frowning at my stick self. Jongup took a hold of my feet and dragged me closer to him. 

 

"Yah! Jongup!" I shrieked as he slid me across the floors a little ways.

 

"What was that for Uppie?" I frowned with brows knitted as I came to meet his face as I did a sit up. Giving me an eye smile for a moment he pushed my head back down with a light push to my forehead making me fall halfway to the floor. I was even more surprised now with mouth agape. 

 

I came up for another sit up and was facing Jongup again. "B-bowh? What was that for?" I pout confused as Jongup smiled like nothing had just happened. 

 

"Don't do that again Uppie!" I whined with my bottom lip out. Jongup chuckled and let me do my sit ups.

 

50 sit ups... 51... 52 I closed my eyes as I felt the burn in my abdomen and came up for the next sit up. My eyes fluttered open as I felt a pair of lips smash softly into mines. 

 

"Jongup!" I squealed thrown off by Jongup and pushed his head to the side. I'll excuse that once. 53... I took a deep breath and did a sit up with my eyes open, squinting because I could barely make this one. Jongup put his face in front of mines as I made it up. I scrunched my face and pushed him away with both hands.

 

"Stop" I muttered as I lay back down. 54... Jongup sat on my feet and rested his arm on my knees propping one arm up to rest his chin with a bored expression. I went up for another and was greeted with warm breath inches tickling from my face. "Yah" I said biting my lower lip as I grabbed his head and shook it to the left then to right.

 

55... I barely made this one. Eyes half lided I landed another kiss on Jongup which startled me. I huffed out air as I saw him his lips. Five more... just five more. 

 

56... Jongup was now kneeling on my feet and held my calves close to him carressing them as I struggled to make it up. I stayed there for a moment to catch my breath but it wasn't helping the way Jongup was in face and all moving his face...angling it. 

 

Almost done! Three more. Feeling more pumped I immediately sat up and was captured by, perfect calculations, Jongup's lips softly molding into mines. I backed away grabbing his head again this time shaking his head to the left, to the right and away. Jongup chuckled only to attack my lips again biting onto my lower lip as he pushed us to the ground making me yelp into the slow playful kiss. 

 

---------------------------------------

 

Heehee guess you know what I've been inspired by ;D Secret garden! I just finished rewatching it in my own record time, 3 days! <3 I Love that Drama! If you haven't seen it you're missing out go watch it now

 

Le scene I was inspired by 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbtAwvz5tfE

I know I haven't updating lately but thank you for waiting!

 

And If you haven't heard B.A.P's new song... SNFOSDMFOWNFMFMSKDMVIWNWM OMFG CHECK THAT OUT. B.A.P - Good Bye <3 

OHMYBEJEEEEEZUS 

tumblr_m6tz9sGP3u1qh9agho2_r2_250.gif

And you STILL DARE TO SMILE AND WAVE 

tumblr_m6tz9sGP3u1qh9agho6_r1_250.gif

And Lastly Thank you to all my lovely subscribers! I cant believe I even reached 100 subbies all together T.T *Tears*tumblr_m6q3n70UPW1rauy2uo1_500.gif

Just for le daelo and whatever else you guys subscribed to me Thank you! <3 I;m such a noob Thank you once again. <3

tumblr_m6rmghmQmH1rv4ik7o2_250.gif *Hugs* 

Have a cookie.

tumblr_m6xacxlY9b1qaslgco1_250.gif

Okay sorry that was random... -.- Good bye lovelys :) Comment and subscribe! 

tumblr_m6tz9sGP3u1qh9agho6_r1_250.gif

Nose bleeds. Ugh.