Play

Daelo Drabbles.

I walked to his door placing my hand on the handle, going to twist the handle, but then suddenly feel two large hands on both sides of my waist.

"KYA!" I screamed scared jumping and then hit Daehyun on the shoulder. "Don't ever do that again!" 
 
Daehyun laughed at me as he pulled me into a hug. Giggling we walked, fast, backwards and fell onto his bed. 
 
I squealed once we fell onto his bed and he just laughed again. Daehyun playfully grabbed my thighs squeezing them making his way up making me scream like a girl, not so manly... 
 
"It's alright Junhong" Daehyun softly laughed out for the last time before he rest his head against mines making us both fall quiet, Daehyun calming me with his soft touch. I looked down at him before smashing the gap between our lips, with mouths open wide like we've never kissed. We kissed slow and sweet lips locking. I felt Daehyun's hands groupe at my thighs again and this time I fall off him, squealing, crawling to find a safe haven. 
 
I'll take my chance with the walk-in closet closing the door half way as he takes hold of the other knob. My heart is pounding in my chest from the excitment. 
 
Will he get me? 
 
Surprisingly Daehyun yanks the knob flinging the door open which makes me scream and crawl backward away from his grasp. I fail, as I am trapped in his arms again, with my legs flying various directions as he wiggles his finger into my sides causing me to scream/cry/laugh. 
 
Like this we are in his closet fooling around making a mess. Even though I'm a mess Daehyun still manages to plant sweet and light kisses down my neck, up behind my ear. I feel my heart nailing in my chest and my face burning up in the crook of his neck. I then decide I want to be in these arms.