So, you owe me a date.

I Can't Have You

 

Narrator POV

Na Young and Taecyeon walked side by side as the exit Club answer. They both listened to birds chirp and automobiles drive by. Taecyeon had both his hands in his pocket and kept on stealing glances at Na Young. On the other hand Na Young wanted to get on the bus as quick as possible and change her clothes.

 She was embarrassed.

“So,” Taeyeon trailed nonchalantly “Kim Na Young.”

She looked up at him. “Yes?”

“Where is the bus stop?”

“It’s like five blocks from here.” She told him sighing “Why do you ask?”

He shrugged his shoulders, “Do you have a boyfriend?”

She shook her head and gave a laugh, “No, I don’t.”

“Do you want a boyfriend?”

“Yah, I don’t need a boyfriend.” She said flatly.

He grinned. “I never asked if you needed one. I asked if you wanted one.”

She puffed her cheeks at him, “I don’t want one either.”

“It just seems that you’re not the type to be alone.” He said.

“Who said I was alone?” She smirked at him.

Taecyeon raised his eyebrows at her and looked at her for a moment. Her long black hair was tied up in a messy bun, her grey sweater slid off of one shoulder, and her shorts were just below her knees. He had never met a girl that could pull off the appearance of being a bum and being absolutely pretty.

He, was in fact, intrigued                                                     

“So you’re saying you’re a lesbian?”

She shook her head violently, “Aniyo! That’s not what I mean.”

He was only joking. “I’m glad.”

They reached the bus stop and already a few old people were they waiting patiently for the bus to arrive.

“So, you owe me a date.” He said out of the blue. 

She turned to him and squinted her eyes .

“No I don’t, you walked me here, remember?” She crossed her arms.

“That’s hardly anything, walking you here was absolutely boring.” He said partially jokingly

“You can’t say no because I have you’re number and I will hunt you down.” He said again inching closer to her. “Who leaves their own number in their wallets anyways?”

He smirked again as he looked into her dark brown eyes.

“Someone who would want their wallet back” She pushed him away lightly.

Déjà vu.

The bus came to a complete stop and Taecyeon backed away as she just continued to eye him.  She swallowed hard and blinked at a grinning Taecyeon.

“Thanks for this.” She held out her wallet and bowed at him. He mimicked.

“You owe me, remember!” He yelled as she entered the bus. She smiled at him through the window and rolled her eyes.

He waited until the bus rolled away before turning to leave to get to his car. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a picture of Na Young and grinned.

Oh yes, Taecyeon’s very intrigued.

 

~~~~

Boring chapter, I know. But I just wanted to introduce you guys to Teacyeon and his personality!