Be quiet, the hyungs are sleeping!

I Can't Have You

 

 

I updated again fo ya'll. (^-^)

I hope you enjoy!

 

~~~

I showered and changed into Cheon Doong’s white long sleeve he let me wear whenever I would sleep over MBLAQ’s dorm. It always fit like a dress, the hem line just above mid-thigh. I also brought a pair of leggings just in case I needed to change while I was in the club, but I guess I didn’t have to. So I decided to wear it for tonight.

I exited the bathroom and found Cheon Doong bringing in two cups of green tea and placed it on the coffee table. He beckoned me to come and join him.  I sat down beside him on the couch and looked down.

“Mianhe” I said softly.

He sighed, “Jinja, something bad really could’ve happened to you”

“Oppa” I replied “Mianhe”

I looked at him with saddened eyes, he frowned at me.

“Aish.” Cheon Doong scratched his head and looked at me. “Don’t scare me like that again, araso?”

“Ne.” I nodded and smiled. I sipped some tea and leaned my head on his shoulder. We listened to the rain trickle down the window and the thunder rumble.

“Are you o-okay?” He asked worriedly as he places his check on my head.

“Yeah,” I lied “ I’m okay.”

“Are you sure?”

“Ne!” I replied.

“Ah araso, araso.”

A door crept open, and we both turned our eyes behind us to find Mir, partial awake.

“Anyong” He bowed.

Mir, the maknae of Mblaq had his light brown hair partially tied up in the back. His glasses gave him a cute image as he came his way and sat down beside me.  He was my age, 21, but he is little a bit older than me by a month.

He rubbed his hands together and placed them between his thighs. His eyelids were heavy and you could tell that the maknae was trying hard to keep his eyes open.

“Why are you awake?” I asked as I glanced at the wall clock “It’s 3 o’clock in the morning.”

He yawned again before he turned to face me, “The question is, why are you two awake?”

The thunder growled and the lights in the dorm flickered.

“Yah!” Mir yelled as he jumped up, hugging his knees closer to his chest. He displayed his infamous smile at Cheon Doong and I, who weren’t as startled as him.

“Be quiet, the hyungs are sleeping.” Cheon Doong yelled in a whisper.

“I wasn’t even that loud” Mir said in defense. “Was I loud, Na Young-ah?”

I agreed with Cheon Doong, and Mir gave me a jokingly glare.

“Ah jinja.” Mir whined and scratched his head; Cheon Doong shook his head disapprovingly.

The lights flickered again before it went out completely. Mir gave another yelp and clasped his mouth with both his hands.

“Well, this is convenient.” I said dully and placed most of my damp hair to one side.

I was never really afraid of the dark, more so than what’s in it. I gulped and alerted my eyes around the foreign darkness of the room. I should probably not think too much about it.

“What should we do now?” Cheon Doong asked us.

I placed my hands in my lap and yawned slightly.

“Uh, How about we sleep?” I suggest and stood up. It was pitch dark and I could barely see the two figures at the opposite ends of the couch.  “Do you guys have a flashlight anywhere?”

“Ani” They both said in unison.

“We never had a blackout in this dorm before.” Mir told me.

“Ah geurae?” I said in disbelief “Just my luck”

“Wae, Na Young-ah?” Mir asked playfully “ Are you scared? Do you want to sleep with me?”

“Cheol Yong!” Cheon Doong growled.

Leave it to Cheon Doong to be protective even though he knows how Mir teases. I smiled at the thought of having these guys care for me so much.

“Aniyo.” I said and laughed softly at Cheon Doong’s reaction.

“What” Mir said innocently “It’s not like we’re going to do anything bad. You are scared, right?”

“Ani!” I said defensively. I was definitely not scared.

“Fine, then can I sleep with you?”

I heard a bonk, followed by a groaning Mir. I rolled my eyes  and crossed my arms over my chest.

“What’s with you?” Cheon Doong asked Mir

“I’m being a gentleman.”

“No, you’re being a ert.”

“Yah, Aniyo!”

I grabbed both of their arms, to stop them from arguing and pulled them both up.

“Come on guys, go to sleep” I exhaled  “In your own beds.”

“Where are you sleeping?”

“On the couch” I simply said.

“Ani!” The both argued.

“The couch’s uncomfortable.” Cheon Doong piped up “Sleep on my bed. I’ll take the couch.”

“Or my bed” Mir chimed “It’s much more comfortable.”

I pushed them away from the couch and toward their doors, leading them into their rooms. Man, these guys sure are stubborn. I went and felt around for the couch. I really didn’t mind staying on it; I’ll be much better for me. I grabbed the blanket and pillow at the end of the couch and adjusted myself in my sleeping position. I heard footsteps come toward me, and I sighed, annoyingly.

“I get it,” Mir trailed on “This is the part where you want us, guys, to repeatedly ask you to sleep in our rooms.”

“ Yeah, because if we don’t then you’ll get mad.” Cheon Dong agreed.

I placed a hand on my forehead, and gave a hard laugh.

“Don’t you guys know me already?” I asked rhetorically “When do I ever get mad at you for that?”

“Well, remember that one time when you-“ Mir started saying

“I’m not like those pabo girls, araso?”  I butted in

“Yeah, but you’re a girl.” Cheon Doong chimed.

“What’s your point?” I asked annoyed. All I want is sleep.          

“Our point is that all girls are not that different.”

I let the statement linger in my mind for a moment before I stubbornly turn to lie on my side.

“Whatever.” I croaked and closed my eyes “Bother me in the morning. Right now, I’m super tired.”

A hand patted my head lightly. I opened my eyes and came in contact with a crouched down Mir.

“Sleep well, jagiya.”

“I’m not you’re jagiya.”

“I know, but I always wanted to use that phrase.”

Cheon Doong chuckled and grabbed Mir’s arm dragging him to his bedroom. “Night.”

~~~

Ani-  No

Jinja-  really?

geurae-  is that so

Jagiya- honey/ darling