When It Rains, It Pours

I Can't Have You

 

As the music echoed throughout the dark and crowded club, I began to feel a little lightheaded. Why did I even agree to come to this sort of place? I let my eyes scanned the room in search of one of the few friends I came here with, Yong Dae, but she was nowhere to be found. I exhaled. This is great. I walked over to the bar and sat down on one of the stools, rubbing my temples with my fingers and I closed my eyes.

“Miss?” I turned around at the bartender who gave me a charming smile. “Would you like anything to drink?”

I shook my head politely, “Aniyo, I’m okay, thank you.”

He nodded, “If you need anything, please let me know.”

I smiled and watched him stroll back to his costumers at the other end of the counter. I glanced down at my aching feet in heels and sighed heavily.  What am I doing here? This is not me. My poor feet are in pain because I’ve never actually worn heels before. I looked at the clock as It reads  half past midnight. I yawned.

I sat alone on the stool for a good ten minutes before I noticed a guy staggered his way toward me, inching closer and closer.  I clasped my lips and widened my eyes at the drunken face inches away from mine.  His five o’clock shadow and his alcoholic breathe was all I could handle before I pushed him away from me.

“Yah, get off!” I managed to say before I slid of the stool and straightened my black pencil skirt down. The man stumbled back but caught himself in time. I started walking away from him but he snagged his grip on me. I turned to face him and furrowed my eyebrows.

At the time, I was frightened, but I couldn’t let him know that. I’m not weak.

“Get off!” I tell him sternly. He chuckled at me as if I said something funny and gave me a toothy grin. He brought me closer to him. You could tell, by the sleeves of his t-shirt around his muscles, that he was strong. There was no doubt that I was helpless.

“Aniyo.” He slurred in a whisper as he place his free hand on the mid of my back bringing me closer to him.  My heart started racing as I try to repel against his strength. He lowers his hands closer to my waist and I felt shivers go down my spine. I did not like the feel of it.  I looked in his dark and evil eyes as he smiled devilishly. I gulped, said a little prayer and kneed him in the groin. I watched him as he groaned in pain, letting me go along the way. I trembled of the thought of something bad happening to me and looked around the area. Nobody saw and nobody bothered to break eye contact with each other.

I hurried quickly outside of the club and stood right under the hood of the sign. It was much lighter outside than inside the club but much colder.  I trembled as I took my phone out of my purse and dialed the number I knew I could count on. Even though rain was pouring, I could still hear my heart pounding.

The phone rang a few times before a familiar voice came on the line.

“Yeoboseyo” His tired voice said softly.  I tried all my power not to break down crying because I was so happy to hear him answer

“Cheon Doong.” My voice cracked.

“Na Young-ah” He became more alert. “Where are you? Are you okay? ”

“Ne” I lied and looked up at the full moon, trying to stop the tears from flowing, “Can you come pick me up please?”

“Where are you?”

“Club Answer”

It was silent for a moment.

“Don’t move, I’ll be there in a few.” He said swiftly and hung up.

I leaned my back on the wall and wiped my tears away. If only I hadn’t come. If only I didn’t agree to come here, Then maybe I wouldn’t be crying like this; then my heart wouldn’t beat so loud. I watched as strangers pass not knowing a clue about them or not knowing a clue about me . I wiped my eyes again with the side of my index finger. I bet my face is all messed up. I drew an uneven breath and placed a strand of my light brown hair behind my ear.

A familiar car parked right in front of me and my best friend came into view. Cheon Doong was dressed in faded jeans, a V-neck and a gray sweatshirt. I bowed politely and he mimicked.  Cheon Doong scanned me from head to toe, emotionless.  His eyes were burning through me like lasers. I straightened up and crossed my arms over my chest. He rarely saw me dressed so provocative because it was never my style. I was a bit uncomfortable. His gaze went away, embarrassed, and he took off his sweatshirt and placed it around my shoulders.

I gave a small smile and he escorted me into his car before it started to thunder and rain a little bit more than before.

~~~~

Aniyo- No

Yeoboseyo- Hello

Ne- Yes

Yah- Hey

~~~~~~

Yup, thats the first chapter.  ^.^
if you liked it, please reply! 

Then I'll know to update a new chapter!

Thank You Thank You~~