I don't care, Just Let me Hug You.

I Can't Have You

 

Kim Na Young and Lee Chang Sun were both drenched in the warm spring rain. As they dragged their bodies up to the third floor of the building, Na Young couldn’t help but feel exhausted. The clothes soaked in rain made it harder for them to walk. As the clothes clung on to their skin, she felt as if she was suffocating.

Standing side by side in front of the Mblaq’s dorm door, Lee Joon patted his jean pockets in search for his copy of the dorm key. He them remember that he placed it in his leather jacket that Na Young was currently wearing. Joon reached over and placed his hand in one of the pockets, hoping it was the right one. Na Young looked at him confused but then let him proceed. He took the key out and jammed it in the lock. He opened the door to find the four of them surrounded by the tv watching the news.

Mir looked up surprised and smiled. “Anyo- YAH.” Once he saw us, his faced dropped. The other guys turned their attention at the two drenched in rain.

“What happened to you guys?” Seungho asked as the four of them now focusing on them.

“Dude, do you know how horrible the weather is outside?” Joon said in disbelief as he started taking buttoning down his shirt.

“keke, now we do.” GO smirked and looked at Na Young wiggling his eyebrows. Cheon Doong nudged GO begrudgingly. “I’ll get you some clothes, okay Na Young?”

She nodded and watched Cheon Doong leave to get his clothes. She kind of left a little guilty that she always bother them, but the guys never really seem to be bothered.

Joon held out his hand, “Give me my jacket.”

Na Young exhaled and zipped down the jacket and placed it in his hands. At the time, she still didn’t want to argue with anyone right now. As she stripped off the jacket, she revealed her soaking white shirt that clung on to her small figure revealing her black bra. Joon looked at her one more time before smirking. He left to change in the bedroom leaving three hormonal guys surrounding a pretty petite girl.

Seungho, GO, and Mir scanned her body before each one gulped, swallowing hard. Na Young was not the little under-developed girl they though she was; now that they’ve seen her like this, there’s no going back to that thought.

“Na Young…” Go trailed on

“You are….” Seungho said softly

“SO CUTE” Mir said as he ran up to Na Young and embraced her with a tight hug.

Na Young was startled by the skinship because she never really had contact with them like this other than Cheon Doong. She felt uncomfortable with the warmth of Mir’s body touching hers, yet when she was embraced she felt protected. Na Young wiggled, trying to escape from his tight grip around her.

“Mireu “ She started “I’m getting you wet.”

He laughed in her hair softly. “I don’t care, just let me hug you.”

She stopped struggling and placed her chin on his shoulder. Mir always had a little crush on Na Young, just by placing her chin on his shoulder, it made him feel as if he were a man.

GO and Seungho watched greedily as Mir hugged Na Young so passionately. They watched his hands go from the her back, slowly trailing down to her waist and on her…

“CHEOL YONG.” GO an Seungho bellowed, pulling Mir by each arm.

“Gah, You’re such a ert.” Seungho placed his hand on his forehead, rubbing frustrated.

“It’s not like I was going to do anything.” Mir said innocently

“Not like you’re going to do anything, my .”

“Shut up, Hyung!”

“Shut up maknae!”

Cheon Doong came back with his some clothes ready for Na Young. She smiled at him, “Thanks, Thunder.”

He nodded at her and she excused herself to the bathroom and changed. She unlocked the door and walked out clutching her wet clothes in her hand. Cheon Doong walks up to her from the couch.

“Here I’ll take that.” He said politely holding out his hands.

“A-ani, let me dry them.” She argued, trying to act cool and collected. “Where’s Joon?”

“He’s in the bedroom.” Thunder looked at her with a weird face.

“Thanks.”

She walked over to the room and knocked once before opening the door. She finds  Joon changed a tank and shorts,  laying on his bottom bunk looking at the ceiling. He turned to her with a blank expression.

“Where are your clothes?”

“Why?”

“Because I’ll put them in the dryer for you.”

“Nah, its okay, I can do it myself. You leave yours.”

“No, would you just let me do this for you?” She murmured

“Just leaves yours here, I’ll do them later.”

“No, just give them to me!” She said annoyed.

“Why do you want them so bad?” Joon got up from his bunk, grabbed his wet clothes and placed it over her wet clothes in her hands.

“I just want to do something nice, araso?

Joon looked into her eyes and gave her his infamous smirks. “What are you hiding?”

She glared at Joon, “What do you mean? I’m not hiding anything.”

He raised his eyebrows and drew closer to her, placing his hands on the clothing he pushed it down, revealing the wet clothes along with her bra. Na Young gaped at him as he grinned. He knelt down picked up the clothes along with her bra.

“I never knew you were the type to go bra-less.” He said charmingly.

“It’s a one-time thing.” She hissed and shoved him, taking the wet clothes from his hands, leaving him alone in the room once again.

He chuckled and laid back on the bunk.

~~~

Yay for new chapters! 

Thank you for your comments and for subscribing!

I really appreciate them (: