For a girl, you punch like a five year old boy.

I Can't Have You

 

Lee Joon had his black button down shirt covered by his leather jacket, she saw him put on earlier.  He grabbed her arm slightly as he pulled her up without complications.

“What are you doing here?” Joon questioned as he stepped inside the café. At the time, no one was in the café except for him, Na Young and a few workers behind the counter. The customers all left because of the weather became horrible.

“I met up with a friend.”

“A boyfriend?” Joon raised his eyebrows and smirked. Na Young blinked at him and shook her head.

“Why do you always say that?” She retorted “It was the girl I was talking to earlier. On the phone?”

“Ah, araso.” He nodded and walked over to the cashier.

The young girl that also took Na Young’s order, smiled shyly at Joon as he worked his charm. “ Can I have a caramel macchiato?”

She blushed. “N-ne. Would you like anything else, sir?”

“How about…” Joon trailed on “You.”

Joon leaned in closer, just a couple of inches from touch her face. The girl stood there for a moment, mesmerized by his eyes before she stepped back putting both her hands on her pink colored cheeks. He pulled back and chuckled. He was so use to making girls fall for him, it was just too easy.

“How much?”

“This one is on the house.” She said softly. “It’s my first time serving a celebrity.”

He gave a charming smile, “Ah, geurae? I must be very special then. I was lucky enough to have such a cute cashier as you. Thank You.”

Her smile widened a bit more before she nodded and made him his coffee. Na Young gaped at Joon. Even though she knew him as this playboy, she never really watched him work his magic. Joon turned around with his coffee in his hand and walked over to Na Young.

“I can’t believe you just did that.” Na Young said “I can’t believe she fell for that.”

He snickered. “It’s just a gift that God gave me. I just wish that it worked on you.”

“yeah, You wish.” Na Young scrunched her nose at Joon. “You came all the way here for coffee?”

He widened his eyes and nodded. “I love their coffee. It’s the only one that really keeps me awake at practices and such.”

The sky began to turn dark and lightning struck, leaving a second of light. Na Young looked at the window and back at Joon. “Let’s go home before it starts raining.”

Na Young took Joon by the wrist leading him out the door toward Mblaq’s dorm, which was a few more blocks away. She really didn’t like walking through the rain, so it’ll be better if they tried beating it before they could get to the dorm.

“Yah, why are you walking so fast?” Joon asked, still being pulled by Na Young. “I can’t even drink right.”

“We have to beat the rain. I hate walking in rain.” Na Young stated.

Joon got out of her grip, stopping her from walking, “Just walk as you would normally do. You’ll get tired by walking that fast. Besides, I don’t think it’ll rain anytime soon.”

He sipped on his coffee, “Ah, so good.”

Na Young, shook her head at Joon and tugged on his leather jacket, making him walk a little bit fast.

“Hey, don’t touch me.” Joon ordered.

Soon enough, Na Young felt drops of rain seep through her shirt and on to her skin. The thunder boomed and Joon and Na Young looked at each other wide eyes.

“Yah, Joon. Let’s go now.”

The rain began to fall harder, as they both ran toward Mblaq’s dorm. Joon couldn’t help but notice Na Young shirt getting damp, as it clung onto her skin revealing her slenderness curvature of her body. His eyes couldn’t tear away from her delightful figure as the white long sleeves shows the outline of her black bra. He coughed, looked away faintly. He needed to maintain his playboy, manly image. They both stopped under a roof of a store and panted heavily, trying to catch their breath.

“Here” Lee Joon shoved his leather jacket to her chest, giving no eye contact “You look cold.”

Na Young looked down at her and widened her eyes. She quickly covered her chest with her arms  and snatched away the jacket from him. She placed it properly around her and zipped it up. Na Young shoved him to his side.

“You could’ve have told me that this shirt was see through.”

“Well,  where’s the fun in that?” Joon smirked, causing Na Young to punch his shoulder. “Ow. For a girl, you punch like a five year old boy.”

~~~

Haha, yeah, so stay tuned! There’s more to come!

How am I doing so far? :3