Oh and Na Young? Wear something fancy.

I Can't Have You

 

“Yeoboseyo?” I said as I sighed exasperatedly

“Ahh, Na Young-ah~~” A familiar voice said.

“W-who’s this?” I asked as I tried to replay the familiar voice in my head.

He gave a hearty laugh. “Don’t tell me that you forgot already?”

I furrowed my eyes until I remembered his voice. “Oh, Teacyeon!”

“Good girl. Now what about that date?”

I  sat alone on the kitchen stool in my apartment. I placed the half full green tea in my lap. I tensed up as I scrunched up my nose. I wasn’t really looking forward to this date at all.

“S-so soon?” I asked, the only words I could think up at the time.  

I could feel him smirking through the phone. “What do you mean?  We barely contacted each other the since the encounter. You owe me a date miss.”

I my lips and brought the cup close to my mouth. “Well…excuse me for being….busy.” I lied as I sipped on the warm cup of tea.

“You reject my calls and you know it.” He said nonchalantly “But It’s okay, I don’t give up that easily.”

He was right about that, I have been ignoring him.

“Tonight. At seven. Meet me at the fancy restaurant by club answer.” He said again.

“Y-you mean that Italian one?” I said taken back

“Yup. Do you like European food?”

“I’ve never reall-“

“Then it’s settled. We can try something new. At Seven don’t be late.” He said smiling through the phone.

I placed a hand on the nape of my burning neck. Oh gosh, what do I do?

“Oh and Na Young?” He piped again.

“N-ne?”

“Wear something fancy.”

Dailtone.

---

I rummaged through my clothes to find anything fit for fanciness.  All I found was baggy clothing and jeans. I was never the type to wear such clothes, but I knew who did.

Dae.

I called her and she went right over with bags of clothing in each hand. I gape at her and she only shrugged innocently at me.

“I can’t believe you’re going on a date with 2pm’s Teacyeon!” She bellowed.

I placed a finger to . “If you keep this up the whole world will know.”

“Yah, I’m just excited!” She placed the bags on my bed and pinched my cheeks. “Our Na Young is growing up!”

I pushed her hands away from my face. “hey,  I’m only doing this because I’m in debt to him.  He’s the one to find my wallet.”

“Ah guereo?” She looked at me with twinkly eyes “That’s so romantic!”

I rolled my eyes at her.

 “So, what do we have here?”  I motioned to the bags of clothing on my bed.

She grinned from ear to ear.

~~~

After trying on many clothes I finally was comfortable with one. It was a white slim dress that fit my figure perfectly. It did nothing but complimented my skin tone and figure.

Dae shook her head disappointedly. “After all the dresses I bought you, you choose one that was modest and plain. What’s with you?”

I smirked at her. “ It’s nothing more than just a date. I don’t want him to think of it as anything else.”

She elbowed me jokely. “That’s what guys are attracted to. A modest girl.”

A form of sarcasm.  “Whatever Dae. Thanks so much.”

“I’m not done yet!”  She put her hands up. “I still have to do your makeup and play with your beautiful hair!”

“Don’t do anything of that sort!”

“Oh come on! Let me just put your hair down. I never see your hair down.”

I grunted. “Oh fine.

I let her fiddle with my hair and  smiled when  she was finally done.

“Daebaek (Amazing.)” She smiled as she intertwined her fingers and placed it on her cheek. “You look beautiful.”

I felt myself blush as she complimented me. I looked at the clock. 6:40

I panicked. “Oh shoot, I have to go! I’m going to be late!”

I ran out my room and grabbed my purse and opened the door.  I bumped into something hard and fell to the ground.

I looked up. “Oh, Cheondong Oppa. W-what are you doing here?”

He blinked at me with the other members behind him.

Oh crap.

~~~~

uh-oh what's going to happen next? how are they going to react?

How will the date with Teacyeon turn out?

Find out next chapter! (:

Thank you for reading~~

Continue to enjoy!