Stay with me. Please.

I Can't Have You

 

I lay still underneath him, not moving an inch. Body to Body contact.  All his weight was on top of me, making it harder to breathe. I could feel the hot temperature of his ill body, he needed medicine.

I used all my arm strength to push him off of me, laying him on his back. He groaned slightly but he was still was asleep. I walked over to the bathroom and wet a small towel to use to put on his head. Hopefully it’ll bring down his temperature. I squeezed the towel and brought it back to Mir. I sat at the edge of the bed and felt his forehead. It was burning. I folded the towel and placed it on his forehead.

Poor Mir, I thought.

I ran my fingers through his hair, pushing strands away from his forehead.

I sighed, “What happened to you?” I whispered silently. “You’ve changed.”

He stirred a little bit before he placed his hand slightly on top of mine. His eyes opened slowly. I only hope that he hadn’t heard me.

“Mianhe,” He said with a raspy voice. “Na Young- ah, I don’t know what came over me, I d-“

I placed a finger to his lips to stopped him from talking, “It’s okay, Cheolyong. It’s okay.”

His face relaxed and pressed a smile. He stared at me as I looked at him with worried eyes. These boys have been with me ever since and they have been taking care of me all the time. It’s now time for me to do the same.

I cleared my throat and broke the eye contact we shared. I took the pill and the glass of water. 

“Here, sit up.” I commanded. He obeyed. I placed the pill on his hand and the glass in his other. He placed the pill in his mouth and drowned it in water before swallowing.

He scrunched his face, “I hate the aftertaste.”

I smiled at him before getting up.

“Where you going?” Mir asked

“I’ll leave you to sleep. The pills will kick in soon.”

He grabbed my wrist.  “Stay with me. Please.”

“N-ne?”

----

Chang Sung (POV)

I threw the keys on the kitchen counter and walked on inside the dorm. It was silent, too silent.

Where’s Na Young?

I knocked on the bathroom

“Yah, hurry up! I need to do some business.” I yelled at the door thinking Na Young was in there. “Yah!”

I jiggled the door knob only to find that no one was in there.

If she’s not in the bathroom then where would she be?

I passed by the kitchen counter and entered Na Young. My eyes widened as I looked at them. His arm was wrapped around her waist and her neck was laying on his other. 

What the heck did I walk into? The aftereffect of ? Mir, what did you do to our Na Young? Did you drug her?

Many thoughts wondered through my mind. I placed my hand on my hot forehead. Was my blood rising? Or is it just hot in here? I paced back and forth deciding what to do.  I sighed and walked over to the bed side and pulled Mir off.

His eyes flutter open and a smile crept upon his face which made me more anger. My eyes shifted towards Na Young who was also awake now. Her weight was now shift to her elbows and she looked at me innocently. Her hair fell on the pillow and her shoulder was bare because her shirt drifted down a little. I looked away.

“Na Young, get out. I need to change.” I commanded as I tried not to show my anger. Somehow I felt jealous. I didn’t know why.

Am I starting to have feelings for Na Young?

She rolled her eyes and laid her head on the pillow. Mir smirked at me.

Looks like he wasn’t even sick at all.

I glared at him. “Get. Out.”

She turned her body on her stomach and face planted her face on the pillow. She muffled a few words.

“N-ne?”

“I said,” Na Young  popped her head up “I won’t peek.”

I rolled my eyes. She got nerves. I trudged over to her and threw her over my shoulder. I was surprised on how light she felt. As if it was nothing.

“Yah!” Na Young kicked. “Put me down.”

I placed my hands on her thighs. “Yah, ChangSun!”

I smirked. I always wanted to put a girl over my shoulders. I checked it off my list, mentally. I placed her on the couch in the living room next to GO who was checking out her . Short shorts displayed her perfectly. She sighed and crossed her arms.

“Don’t ever do that to me again, Changsun!” She screamed.

“Don’t worry, you’re heavy anyways.” I smirked at her before dusting off my tank.

She gaped at me, I knew even though I had my back turned to her. I headed back to the bedroom and  closed the door behind me.

“Hyung!” Mir whined. “Why did you do that?”

“Don’t give me that maknae.” I said in disgust. “What were you doing with your arms around her waist? huh?”

He scratched his head  and rolled his eyes at me. “Relax, hyung. I didn’t do anything to her, okay? I felt a little drowsy and sleepy and I asked her if she could sleep next to me. And she gladly did.”

“Gladly my .” I scrunched my nose “You drugged her didn’t you?”

His eyes widened. “The heck to the no; I won’t do that. You crazy? She’s the one who gave me the meds.”

I scoffed. “Whatever.”

Its not like Mir had the power to even do anything. He was sick, I suppose.

“Just don’t ever give me the wrong assumptions again. Araso?” I sighed before  peeling my clothes off and throwing it at Cheolyong.

“Gross.” He said in disgust. “Aren’t you going to take a shower?”

“When do I ever take showers, Maknae?”

“Oh, right.”

---

Sorry I haven’t updated in a looong time! But here’s one now. I hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you all for being so patient!  (:

I love every single one of you guys!