Feelings

Secret Love

YOUR POV

Gosh, I really hoped Zelo won't mind me for being such a lame girl...he's with the jockey gang and all, that I really couldn't find any place to get close to him...So, as we went into the library, I quickly took a seat, and all he did was hesitating, whether this place is right for him or not. Despite that, I went to the nearest bookshelf and took out a few books for my research. After seeing so many competitors on my list, I really should start striving and working my off, just like what I did in Malaysia.

Zelo looked at me as if I was crazy, and surprisingly, he sat beside me, and looked at what I read. He mumbled: "CaO..Cal...ci..uym...ocsi..ide...??" I corrected, "Calcium Oxide.." "Ooh....~" Oh well, I felt guilty at that moment. I shouldn't have been so hasty...I should have said nothing and just pretend we didn't know each other..and all~why is my brain so malfunctioning today???

ZELO POV

I sat beside her and looked at what she was reading...Oh gosh, Chemistry, the subject I hated the most, I always imagined those ions and molecules like alien language, and I never did seem to get them anyway...very well...I better look away then...WAIT~!!! I could just have declined her request to the library in the first place and go the cafeteria again...what's wrong with me all of a sudden? Hanging out with an unknown newbie that you've only been with for almost 1 hour...I started to let out a grumble..."URGH..." I whispered under my breath.,,

Hye Jin turned and looked at me, as though she knew I wouldn't like it here..."Urm, Zelo..." she started, "If you feel uncomfortable here, you could just leave me alone here, I'm fine here. Don't worry, I am not forcing you to become like me.."she smiled again with her red cheeks emerging...she was so cute like a cherry...NONONO...I shouldn't think like that, the noonas would probably scold me..But, something tells me that I shouldn't leave her, and my dislike for the library suddenly just disappeared and all I'm feeling was the little breeze from the air conditioner...~

"I don't think I'm going, besides, I kinda like the library too...just wait for a while," I immediately went up and looked for some books...Man, so much for being a hypocrite...AHAH, found one..."KOREAN CULTURES.." I think I would enjoy this..I took it out and went back to the seat..I looked at her this time, she was full of concentration, and her eyes were just rivetting on the book she's reading, not aware of her surroundings. It really somehow seemed that she was all alone by herself...so calm, her lips....WAIT!!!! WHat did I just say??? SHISHISHSIHISTTT~!!! Get it out, Zelo!!!

As I was about to flip the first page of the book I chose, suddenly...~

NO ONE'S POV

 

'OH MY GOOD NESS!!! WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING HERE, ZELO???!!! AND WHO'S THAT ******** THAT YOU'RE WITH???" one of the girls from the jockey gang, shouted from the entrance of the library..Luckily, there was noone there...except for Hye Jin and Zelo himself..

Zelo shrugged and blurted, "Well, erm, I'm just erm...checking out the library, and this girl, was just one of my fans..." Zelo's heart clenched like a swollen bruise, as he carried himself and his guilt out of the library, with the girls flirting with him, along with his hyungs, Yong Guk and Himchan, who seemed suspicious of the things he said but kept quiet. As he walked out, he took a last peep at the new girl he's been with, "I'm sorry, Hye Jin..I'll make it up to you," he thought.