Seoul High School

Secret Love

ZELO POV

I was staring blankly at the paper that she distributed to us,

"Question 1: What is the product of the mass and the velocity called?"

, you know, I'm not a smart . Why should I be in school in the first place. I should just be in the entertainment training my awesome raps. Talking about total boredom in classes.

Suddenly, I could hear footsteps coming closer to our class. Surprisingly, no one cared, they just stared down at their papers, trying to finish their work. Jeez, it really feels pressured to be in the first class.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Hye Jin, nice to meet you." a clear and crisp voice was heard as the girl introduced herself to the class full of 50 people. Unfortunately, she was returned by a cold reply from the students. Too bad for her though. Then, I could hear her footsteps going straight towards the class corridor, probably finding a seat. Well, I can sense that she's very awkward. Oh well, so much for the newbie here.~

YOUR POV

I didn't expect it to be like this. A class full of brainies doing their homework, and ignoring the new student. Hello, can't you see me, EEISH~!!! I really feel like shouting out to them, but since I'm a first class student myself too, I better not make a bad impression. My mind went to a standstill, as my phone vibrated. It must be my sister. I shoved my phone and scrolled through. Yup, I was right. My sister was already fangirling on her seating beside Yoo Young Jae. That's so freaking cool~~!!! Look at me, even people don't even think I'm there already, how should I sit then? Suddenly, a crumpled ball of paper hit my head, I looked behind, and there were two foreign faces waving at me, one male and one female. LOL~

I shoved closer to their seats, and the male whispered, "Hey, you could sit here." I let out a sigh of relief. YESH~!! Finally made my way to Korea. I sat in the seat between the male and female, adjusting myself to the seating. The male, who he introduced as Young Min, gave me some tips on this class. And this is what I got:

1. People here don't really like newbies, especially when you're not someone well-known

2. People here are mostly competitive, so be careful ( Yeah, I know that from the start)

3. There's Kim Himchan and Zelo in here...

Rewind, rewind, hearing the 3rd point Young MIn mentioned, I flinched...Could it be the Zelo that I've been always dreaming to meet with? And is it the Kim Himchan that's the undeniable airhead in B.A.P? These questions made me more nervous and guilty of my first appearance here...DAMN, I should make my introduction much louder..Gosh, now that they'll think me as someone who is lame~very funny, Hye JIn.

"But don't worry, if you have two of us here, we'll love to help you to get through all of that." Young Min smiled. The girl beside me suddenly blurted, "Hey, idiot, can you stop scaring the newbie and start getting your goals straight?" she reprimanded the guy and was giving me a wide smile while saying, " Hello, you must be feeling awkward here, let me give you the homework that the teacher gave us today." She passed me a piece of paper. I looked at the list:

1. Physics notes on principle of Newton's laws

2. Biology exercise

3. Korean language exercises.

Great, I have three tasks already on the first day, I wonder whether it's going to be doubled on the next day. As soon as I reached out for my pencil box, the recess bell rang..

Alright, Hye Jin, Zelo is your target now. If your younger sister could get her Young Jae, so can I.