Doo bap Doo bap

Secret Love

YOUR POV

So, this is how life's like in Korea's high school eh? I made some memos on my I-phone, and got up from my seat. From afar, I could see someone sitting in the seat and scribbling something too. Everyone was gone for recess. Well, since I had my breakfast, it's best to not eat anymore. However, convincing Young Min and the girl known as Joo Ri was quite hard.

Young Min: Let's go for recess now, Hye Jin.

Me: No thanks, I just had breakfast.

Joo Ri: Jinja!!! Come on, you must try the food, and it's your first day here!!!

Me: Erm, i know, but it's really okay..

Joo Ri: Do you know if you have an empty stomach, you'll get fatter faster.

Young Min: Joo Ri...you know,,

Joo Ri: Shut up, Young Min, I'm trying to tell her the truth of not eating breakfast.

And the conversations went on for almost 5 minutes, until Joo Ri said she was hungry, and that she let out her tongue as she and Young Min went to the cafeteria.

Yes, and back to now. As I headed for the entrance, I was dumbstruck.

Yes,

He is

the

one and only

B.A.P'S MAKNAE

ZELO

HOLY CRAP~

I looked at him as he sits on his seat scribbling something on the paper. After a few minutes, he stared up and looked at me directly. , I think he's sort of like giving me the "Get away, newbie" face. So, I quickly said something. "Erm, Hi, I mean, urm, Annyeong." Unexpectedly, he didn't reply and just walked out of the classroom. As he heads out, he raises up his left hand and waves it, and another hand in his pocket. I looked at him with disbelief. Hey, doesn't mean he's a star, he should treat me like a fan~I just fangirled because I finally could meet a star that's same age with me, not because I like him. IDIOT.. Shouldn't have said anything in the first place. But still, I should tolerate with him. Well, he must be feeling very high for being a star and all, so yeah, I forgive him, but only this time.~

ZELO POV

Phew~!!! OMG!!! I'm so damn nervous just now, especially when she just looked at me like that. Yup, I think that's the new student alright. Her big wide eyes were so adorable, with her amazing height. I think she would be about 170 cm tall, and that's considered tall for us Asians. Man, she must think that I'm a jerk!!! But, I was really nervous at that time that I didn't care what I do would hurt her or not. I really hope that I didn't leave a bad impression on her. She really looks nice.

"Zelo, why aren't you eating?" Yong Guk hyung called out. We were sitting at the cafeteria, the girls swarming over the seats beside Himchan and Yong Guk Hyung. Oh ya, did I mention I was in a big gang, where we call ourselves, "Dictators"? Well, basically, our gang is me, Yong Guk and Himchan hyung, along with some other cheerleaders. It's cool hanging out with them, but sometimes, I always felt so ignored and left out in everything they do. "Hyung, I think I'm not that hungry, I think I'm going back to class to get my phone." "Oh okay." my hyung said. "Zelo sshi, give me a goodbye kiss." a girl, sitting beside Yong Guk hyung said. I flinched so much, and said, "ahahahaha, Noona, I'm sorry, but this is very urgent to me....kiss you later then." The Noona gave me a "Whatever" look and turned away from me.

As I head back to the class, I complained about the noona that flirted with me just now. Does she think I'm a kissing machine?? If I am that to her, that makes me a slave! URGH!!! Damn those es, I cursed under my breath. As i entered, there my eyes, seeing her for the second time, at her desk, writing. She looked up and our eyes met again, for the second time.

'Hi Zelo." She uttered and gave me a grin. "Erm, Hye Jin, I suppose?" I asked. Fool, how could you ask such a question?? "Yes, why are you back here? I thought you're supposed to be eating with your gang." she replied. Wow, she learns fast. "Well, I kinda get full when I see them, so I just want to be away from them for a while." She got up from her seat and walked towards me. "I'm actually waiting for Young Min and Joo Ri, but I guess they're not done with their breakfast yet, do you want to go to the library?"

Alright, Zelo, the library, haha..the place that you hate most. But now, the problem is, a new student offers you to go with her. What should I say? Well, I tried my best. "Erm, you see, the library erm.." i ended up hesitating on what I'm going to say. "It's okay you don't follow, I'm just asking." she said. Okay, talk about creepiness. She practically read me, and that means she knows I'm a total loser in studies...NONONONO!!! I gotta show her something, at least. "I mean, I really want to go to the library with you." I said, hoping that she would smile back. And yes, she smiled shyly, and said, "Let's go then."