Going There

Craving for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JI’s POV

My heart sink the moment Dara’s phone stopped ringing. Did she turn off her phone? Am I irritating her that much?

 

Could she blame me for that? After the weekend bonding, she no longer checks on me. If she replies to my text messages, it would be short like ‘k’ or ‘um-um’. What happened to the sweet, bubbly Dara I used to know?

 

My thoughts were interrupted by the loud ringing of my phone. I excitedly checked who the caller might be, hoping against hope that it’s Dara who’s on the line. To my grave disappointment, I saw Seungri’s name flashing on my screen. Though I’m not in the mood to talk with this little rat, I composed myself and answer the apparatus nevertheless.

 

“Yobose…”

 

Before he could utter his greeting completely, I cut him short and asked him right away, “What on hell do you need for calling me at this very hour? You are disturbing my work.”

 

“Chill bro,” I heard him say on the other line “Go pack your things and we are heading off somewhere.”

 

“What, are you nuts? I’m at work just in case you forget. And where the hell are we going to?” This maknae is really insane. Here he is calling me at the middle of the day and telling me we are going somewhere.

 

“Don’t worry about your work. I called TOP first before you. And the two of you will join me at Paradise Resort and SPA. He excitedly agreed and I’m sure you too will come with us, so leave your office at once and pack your things for an overnight stay.”

 

This maknae  is bossing me around had he forget that I am older that him? Geez, at times like this, escorting Seungri and TOP hyung at the resort is not a priority. I need to contact Dara first and settle whatever understanding we have.

 

“Hey bro, you still there?” I heard Ri asked after minutes of waiting for my response.

 

“Give me one good reason for me to come with you,” I demanded him. If his reason is bull then I wouldn’t come even TOP drag me out of his building.

 

Few minutes have passed and Seungri left quiet on the other line.

 

“See, you don’t have anything good to do there. I am not going.” I am about to tap the end button of my phone when I hear him say,

 

“Sandara noona is there, with the girls… And I want to follow them since it’s my money they are spending, and I want to check on Chaerin blah, blah, blah…”

 

I can’t understand the words that are coming out of Seungri’s mouth. What registe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter