TUG & WAR

Craving for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’S POV

 

“Where could they be?”

 

I am very nervous and afraid where could CL and boss Seungri go… This is my fault. What is happening to my friends? They hooked easily on Jiyong’s friends. Now CL is missing and I am really nervous. I looked at my rooms. I only have two rooms in my unit. Could they be inside one of the rooms and doing what I think they’re doing???! Oh gahd…….

 

“Hey Ji, are they inside?” I ask Jiyong as I point to one of the rooms.

 

“Let’s find out.”

 

“I am afraid what I might see inside.”

 

“Don’t worry Dara, maybe CL is having fun with our boss! Kekeke. You see, I think she has eyes for Boss even before but she just hides it, afraid that she might be rejected,” butted Bom.

 

“Yah but still, they should not be doing things like that too fast… We are supposed to have a friendly hang out today. But base on what I can see, its no longer friendly. Look at the two of you, gosh I’m a bit embarrassed here.”

 

“Hey Dara, we are just being true to our self,” said TOP. “Besides, we are all old enough for this. Why wait for too long if the feeling is so strong and you knew that doing this, kissing and making out will make you happy.”

 

“TOP, stop! What are you saying? Dara is just worried for her friends. Now lets check on the two.” Said Jiyong.

 

EVERYBODY’S POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter