The Phone War

Craving for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG’s POV

I am having a peaceful lunch with my best buddies TOP, who is also my boss and Seungri, the king of publishing house when I heard my phone rang.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I suddenly dropped my cp as I hear women’s chorusing scream on the other line. I’m lucky that I didn’t break my eardrums, ghad! Who could be calling me at this hour. And mind you I’m sure I heard various voices.

 

Lucky again that Seungri picked up my phone at once… “Hyung, what happened?” he ask me with a worried look on his face.. I cut the call at once and place my phone at once in my pocket not wanting to hear those crazy girls on the other line.

 

“Hah, never mind me. Maybe some crazy teenagers dialed the wrong number.” I told Seungri and Top. “Let’s continue to eat in peace,” as my two friends ignored just what happened.

………………………………………….

 

GIRLS’ POV

We screamed in chorus once the other line answered our call…but our scream was cut as we heard noise coming from the other line like a sound of an object dropped on the floor…

 

CL being the bravest among us tried to speak when, TICK…..  the call was cut off already…

 

She dialed the number again. After how many rings, thank God he pick up the phone.. but before she could speak again, the three of us were surprise as we hear men’s voice “Waaaaaaaaaah, hahahahahahahahahahahaha, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

 

We are all tomato red as we hear them, can’t believe what we just heard. Did CL dial the correct number? Dara wondered. As she looked at CL, she was surprised to see the girl very, very angry….

…………………………………………………..

SEUNGRI’s POV

 

As Jiyong returned his phone in his pocket, we continue to eat and converse matters on business and the likes. It’s so good to know that despite our busy schedule, my friends and I still manage to meet from time to time. Too bad for our two friends they are not here, Youngbae and Daesung d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter