3PLE TREATS

Craving for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still cannot believe that Jiyong accepted my invitation for him and his friends to hang out in my place this coming weekend. I can’t suppress my smile after my short talk with him… Even his voice is y. Does it always follow for men that whenever they have y lips, they will also have y voice over the phone? Maybe they are also y when their shirt is off? Oh God, what am I thinking?

 

“Yah Dara, did I hear you right? We will be joining your date this weekend? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, I’ll be able to see if that Jiyong really got y lips…Are you sure it’s his lips which is only y? How about his ? His abs?” asks CL giggling.

 

“Ah, CL you’re such a ert…tsk, tsk, tsk” alleged Bom who is busy eating her bulalo which had a slice of corn in it. “Hey Dara, what about the friends of Jiyong, are they handsome? Are they BIG?” added Bom.

 

“Ey, ey, Bom the corn queen, who are you saying ert? What big are you talking about?” cried CL.

 

“Are they big, er……..I mean, Dara,  big…….um big as in do they have big hearts?”

 

Dara can’t help herself but chuckle as she watched her two friends… Sometimes they, girls, tend to be green….

 

 “Well, I won’t be able to answer your question because I’ve never seen any one of them. Maybe they do have big hearts since Jiyong is such a good guy and a gentleman during our initial meeting. So I guess….yeah his friends do have BIG hearts,” I winked at Bom as I finished my sentence.

 

“All right then, since we love you dearly, we will support your love craving for this Jiyong… I won’t mind any more if his friends are that gigantically big or dwarfingly small hahaha.” Bom stated with wicked smile on her lips.

 

“I totally agree. Lunch time is over, let’s get going…  The boss rat could see us still chatting,” declared CL.

 

Bom and I can’t help ourselves  giggle upon hearing CL addressed our boss as rat… Though we are merely subordinates of Boss Seungri, CL is not afraid to speak her mind even in front of the boss. She is actually the only employee in this building who can howl at our boss’s face…

 

TOP’S POV

 

“Hey Dragon, have you asked for our permission on this so called group date this weekend? I won’t go for blind dates you know,” TOP said to Jiyong coldly.

 

“Hyung, if you don’t like to have a blind date on Saturday, it’s ok. Then don’t call it a date. You just accompany me there, being my good friend. Besides, you will not loss anything with this. What harm can watching movies do to you? Treat this as a way of unwinding off our minds from our stressful work. Actually, it’s a way of relaxation also. Maybe Dara’s friends are also beautiful like her,” stated Jiyong.

 

“Actually, they are all pretty,” butted Seungri.

 

“Eh?” both I and Jiyong were surprised by the maknae’s account.

 

“How can you say so?” I asked.

 

“I just know” Seungri said grinning from ear to ear. How will I not know? Hehe they are my employees.

 

“So it’s settled then… We will spend our weekend together with the girls,” declared Jiyong.

 

………………………………….

Days passed by quickly.

…………………………………

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

TOP hyung and I are standing in front of the condominium building where Dara lives. I can’t help myself but admire the lavishness my eyes are seeing. In front of us is a building as high as, I can’t actually tell… This building is very high. She might be spending most of her salary for her unit in this tower which is actually built in the city’s most excl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter