The Call

Craving for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

Waaaaaah! i was shocked to my realization that this seemed-to-be  harmless lady could cry so loud... tsk, tsk, its a mistake that these stupid feet of mine have dragged me in front of this lady. when im about to leave the girl, i saw some people already throwing weird looks at me as if im the one in-charge of making this girl cry..haist, what i've gotten myself into???? so instead of leaving, i found myself hugging the girl so tight...

Hmmm, her scent is heavenly... i keep on hugging the girl giving soft on her back until her cries soften. i don't know how long have we stayed in that position until i can no longer hear her cry.

"You're ok now?" i ask her not breaking our embrace. i feel her head nod... then out of nowhere, i found my right wrist being held tightly by her, leading me to a coffee shop near us....

.............

My head hurts as i am awaken by the sound of my alarm clock resting on my mini-table beside my bed. i still want to sleep. i need to sleep more since i only dozed off to sleep at around 4 am a while ago. i can vividly recall what happened last night. i met a beautifuul lady with spaghetti-red hair. she treated me a cup of coffee then consume our time chatting until this morning.

So her name is Sandara Park, 28 years old, one of the sales marketing supervisor in a big publishing company, heart-broken thrice according to her. but not when she first laid her eyes on me, ha ha ha ha ha. yes you read it right. she told me last night that the moment she saw me, all heartaches she's keeping inside vanished.. i don't know if she is a lunatic but i can see sincerity in her eyes as she is speaking to me.

Well, im not surprise that a lady would confess her admiration to me. it always happen. Me, Kwon Jiyong is a blessing to all woman population. i am very well aware of my charms. i am not bragging much he he he. you see, i am not the most handsome among my friends but im pretty confident that i've got the best charms among them.

Going back to that Dara girl, although i am used to women showing admiration towards me, i am still surprised with her actions last night. She is not the type of girl who would just say outright her feeling. ive just seen her looking lost then suddenly saying that she love me the first tiime she saw me, hah who would believe that? anyway, i enjoyed our conversation last night. she even ask for my phone number...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter