Missing

Craving for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL’s POV

We girls received the greatest shock of our lives the moment V.I. entered Dara’s condo unit followed by Jiyong. Gosh we never thought that Jiyong’s friend V.I. and our big boss Seungri is one and the same person.

“Sir, er, small world, right? I, um, ah…God! What will I say? Eh, welcome to my humble home. I never knew that you and Jiyong are friends.” Dara said nervously.

 

“Yah, now that you have seen your friend, you can now leave” I hissed.

 

“Well, don’t you give your boss some respect ah Lee Chaerin? Come, and give me a hug” teases Seungri to me.

 

“A hug? Your face you erted rat! You go away!!!!” I yelled.

 

“Waah, is that how you talk to your boss?”

 

“Boss who? Well we aren’t in the office so boss yourself”

 

I was about to exit and proceed to Dara’s room when…..Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp, I found the rat’s lips covered fully my mouth….

 

SEUNGRI’s POV

 

My ears are hurt with how CL addressed me ‘erted rat’….. is that really me? Is that how she really viewed me?

“Boss who? Well we aren’t in the office so boss yourself” I heard her say. Ah this girl, she is pushing my patience to the limit. I need to teach this girl a lesson.

 

So before she could make her way to one of the rooms in the condo, I grabbed her wrist and kiss her fully on her lips. Hmmmmp… I made the kiss longer than just a simple smack.

 

She tastes sweet…….

 

I never knew that this trash-talking girl has such the sweetest lips among the lips I kissed before.

 

I made the kiss harder and I felt her hands on my neck. What’s this? Is she trying to pull me for more kiss? That action of her made me deepen the kiss as I heard her moan “Ahhhhhhhhh”

 

“Uhum, may I remind you that you are with a crowd you guys. If you want, go get a room,” said Jiyong that broke the trance between us…

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

I can’t help myself but be amused with our maknae. He told me that he’ll a little be late for a little surprise. I never guessed that the surprise he’s talking would really shocked the three lovely girls.

 

So, Seungri is the boss of these ladies.

 

We all heard the exchange of words between Seungri and CL until we could no longer hear words. To our delight, we saw the two of them kissing.

 

Dara who is standing beside me had covered with her hand, Bom is grinning from ear to ear, TOP looks on Bom with desire in his eyes.

 

“Go get a room” a shouted at the kissing pair.

 

 CL is looking like a tomato as her whole face became red while Seungri diverted his gazed to the kitchen.

 

“Is there some food? I’m starving already. Kissing a cat makes me hungry,” he said.

 

“A cat eh,” Said CL and PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK! She slapped the face of Maknae, serves him right for taking advantage of the girl hehehe.

 

We all just laughed at Seungri’s expense.

 

DARA’S POV

 

I am left here in my kitchen to fix the things we used for lunch… Thanks goodness and it went well, boss and CL have been very quiet after the kiss. While TOP and BOM keep on glancing at each other. It seems to me that they are talking with their eyes only. That left Jiyong and I conversing with each other like we are the only persons in the room.

 

“Hey,” I heard Jiyong say. “Let me help you with the dishes.”

 

“Um, aniyo. I can do this myself. Why not join the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter