Jonghyun

Remember Me Forever

Waking up, I wipe at my wet eyes, my body too sore to want to move, but I have too. Kicking off my sheets, I scramble off the bed and take off my shirt over my head then undo my pants and let them fall to the floor. I walk out of them, going to the bathroom. Turning on the shower, I quickly relieve myself before getting in, the hot water relaxing all my tense muscles. I moan with a pure sense of sensation, loving how much better I physically feel. I can almost picture all of my joints and muscles un-clench. My body is in heaven. I stretch my arms over my head, cracking my fingers and then my back with a quick twist to the side. The water slowly travels all the way down my skin, heating up the flesh in warm streams. I sigh, my eyes closed. Rubbing my shoulders with rough persistence, the knots become loose, relaxed. I want to moan out again, this feeling too great to keep in. Running my hands down my sides and along my hips, I press into my skin over and over, taking away the pain with pleasure. My mouth opens, taking in some water that runs down my chin. Picking up, blindly, a little bottle of soap that the hotel supplies, I lather it up in my hands before scrubbing at my hair and washing all the curves on my body, keeping the pressure to continue massaging my skin. Rinsing off, I open my eyes, watching the soap slowly go down my body and splash in the tub by my feet. 

Stepping out, I wrap a towel around my waist and use the other one for my hair. I walk out of my bathroom, and in shock, let out a yelp, not expecting Key to be standing there. 

"What's up?" I say after a moment, trying to catch my breath.

Key says nothing, he just begins to cry into one hand. I go to him, wrapping my damp arms around his shaking body. He hugs me back even tighter, his head pressed into the groove between my shoulder and neck. My arms flex, keeping him to me.

"What happened?" I whisper in his ear, resting my cheek on his head.

"I can't believe he hit me," he cries into my skin.

"Minho?"

He nods.

"He won't do it again. He was just mad, I guess." I pat his back. "Why were you two even fighting?"

Key doesn't answer, he just backs away and wipes his eyes. "It doesn't matter." He shakes his head, his red eyes breaking my heart. "I don't even know where he went. Onew hasn't seen him either. I don't know what's going on any more!" Key sits on my unmade bed, dropping his head in his hands. I sit next to him, not caring that my towel is coming undone.

"He'll be back." I rest my hands on his leg and he gasps, grabbing my wrist with the bruised hand attached.

"What did you do?" he cries out, his teary pink eyes on me all wide and in shock.

"It's nothing."

"To hell with that! What did you do?"

"I hit a wall," I say, pulling my hand away but he just grabs it again, more tears running down his face.

"Why?"

"This whole thing with Taemin..." I shake my head. "I was stupid. It really is nothing."

"You hit a wall because of what Taemin is doing to himself?" he whispers as if someone is listening.

"No. No. This is not his fault. It's mine. Just drop it, okay?"

Key let's my hand fall back on his leg and he wipe his face again, sniffling.

"What's happening to all of us?" he asks and i simply shrug, not knowing how to answer that question since i have no answer. "First Taemin and than this with you and everything else. What are we going to do?"

I drop my head. I am adding to the problem. 

"Taemin. He is upset, Key. What can we do?"

"Figure out why?" Key suggests and I nod.

"Yeah, but how?"