---

Ringless Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i would like to inform you that there will be a few curse words in this chapter. personally, i don't curse, but i think it's needed in this chapter, so i apologize beforehand if you feel offended. i feel anxious for this update, i'm not sure you'll like this. >.< i haven't proofread this, so if you can spot errors, pls inform me via pm, thanks!! ^__^ here's the update guys

Chapter 6

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Strolling down the hallway, SeungRi, Daesung and TOP were on their way to their exclusive practice room when they heard the staffs gossip around about something interesting. All the staff they passed by are talking about the same thing. Arching an eyebrow, they eyed each other.

 

 

“Man, why are we not here yesterday, I think there was an explosive event here seeing as how the gossip is what all the people here is talking about!” SeungRi exclaimed, sporting a pout, feeling left out from a juicy gossip.

 

 

“bwoh! Are you gay or something SeungRi? Gossips are for girls!!!” Daesung laughingly scolded his dongsaeng while TOP just snorted.

 

 

“C’mon hyung, I know somewhere deep within you is hungry for a juicy gossip, so stop pretending as if you don’t care” the younger boy smirked at his hyung.

 

 

“Yeah, yeah, but we’re running late, so both of you boys stop being gossipmongers” their eldest, TOP said while striding faster towards their practice room. He doesn’t feel good about this gossip, but he’ll sure know later what this is all about. For now, they must hurry, angering a dragon is definitely a bad idea. “We don’t want to anger our leader by being late, do we?” he added.

 

 

Hearing the word leader and late in one sentence, the two boys picked up their pace and walked faster behind their hyung thinking the same thing their eldest hyung was thinking a few moments before. Being late is a no no for their leader.

 

 

The three members of Big Bang released a sigh of relief after setting foot inside their practice room. Jiyong is not yet around. No one is around. That is odd, not only is GD late, the dancers are not here yet too.  TOP arched his brows while scanning the room. He shrugged it off and started stretching.

 

 

“I hope Dara noona’s okay, she’s such a sweet girl, why is this happening to her?” the three boys heard the murmurs from outside. 

 

 

"I can't believe he can do that to noona. I've heard they've just broken up the night before, then the next day, he brought with him Kiko here in the building and kissed her like there's no tomorrow."

 

 

"And to make matters worse, noona have seen it all. Good thing Se7en hyung was there for noona."

 

 

"At least he had the audacity to break up with unnie first before he brought with him his new girl, I think it softens the blow a bit, don’t you think?”

 

 

“I don’t know unnie, Dara unnie is not saying anything about the incident, but have you looked at her face earlier?”

 

 

“She’s still so pretty and all but she looks like a walking zombie, her eyes lost their usual sparkle, not to mention, they are all too puffy and I must say, SeungRi’s panda eyes pales in comparison.”

 

 

Inside the practice room, the tallest Big Bang member stood motionless, hands formed into fists and brows twitching. The further murmurs outside made way for a surge of fury to rush through TOP’s veins.

 

 

“They’re not talking about my Dara noona and Jiyong hyung right? There’s no way hyung can do that to noona” the maknae exclaimed disbelievingly.

 

 

“No, I don’t think so too SeungRi, Jiyong hyung loves Dara noona so much. Yes, they’ve been a bit distant these days, but it is just normal for those in long term relationships, right?” said Daesung.

 

 

“Dara noona is so quiet today and she~”

 

 

The conversation outside suddenly halted as the dancers hurriedly scrambled to enter the open door of Big Bang’s practice room.

 

 

A few seconds later, Big Bang’s leader, GD, entered through the open door.

 

 

“Sorry I’m late, I was caught up with something in my dorm.” Jiyong said nonchalantly, none too apologetic. “So let’s start pr~” Jiyong found himself backed up against a wall with a fistful of his shirt on TOP's hand before he could finish speaking. His words died off with a squeak. TOP gripped just a little tighter, not quite hard enough to shake him.

 

 

“You’re caught up with SOMETHING, or you’re caught up by SOMEONE? Or should I as bluntly say that you’re caught up by KIKO?” The older guy said through gritted teeth giving emphasis to some of the words he’d spoken. “Tell me Jiyong, are the rumors true? Did you break up with Dara then goes around parading your next girl the very next day you broke up with her in the very building she works in, huh?!”

 

 

“What are you so hung up about hyung? So we broke up, no big deal. Relationships end, then people move on. Isn’t that the norm?”

 

 

“You freaking sonofab*tch!” Jiyong stumbled down the floor as TOP landed a punch on his jaw, the very same jaw Dongwook punched the day before.

 

 

“Have you stopped and thought of how Dara felt--is feeling? How she’s doing right now?” TOP bombarded the boy underneath him with questions as he pinned the other guy—again—on the floor. “Have you once realized how much she’d sacrificed for your relationship? D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter