who is my partner?

Ringless Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY!!! :( late

 

 

 

Chapter 13

 

 

 

“Noona, I want to sit beside you later” Big Bang’s maknae cutely told his favourite noona.

 

“Yah! Oppa, unnie already promised me she’ll sit beside me. Go find another noona to act cutesy at and steal!” 2ne1’s maknae cutely retorted.

 

“But I want Dara noona! And hey, I’m your oppa, you must give way, maknae!”  he countered, sticking his tongue out for emphasis.

 

“Ahh~ >.<” Some oppa you really are. “but oppa, I told Dara unnie first! You should give way~!” Minzy whined.

 

“There, there children. No need to act like five year olds. I can sit between the two of you, that way both of you can sit beside me.” Dara interjected.

 

“Why do you even want to sit beside a scaredy cat ahjumma? When the plane takes off, you’d need to hold her hand just so she’ll stop shaking, like she’s the dongsaeng, not the noona nor the unnie that both of you are dying to have a piece of. Where’s the fun in that?” 2ne1’s eldest playfully snorted.

 

Dara opened to retort but found nothing. She blinked, still gawking at Bom. Then as if an idea struck her, she responded with a smirk, “Fine, I’ll never sit beside you again. That way, I can eat all the food by myself.”

 

“Yah, tokki, that was just a joke! I love sitting beside you. I promise!!”

 

“Nah uhh~ not gonna be swayed with that ahjumma!” Dara singsong-ed.

 

They are all in the airport now, done with the usual routine for check in.  And as usual, yg family immediately became rowdy with each other after settling waiting for boarding.

 

Since they caught the red eye flight, they were not worried for people to know about their departure, but still they prepared for it just in case. All of them, including the dancers and staff wore inconspicuous clothes.

 

Jiyong watched the exchange between the maknaes and Dara. For a minute there, he was worried that she might really be hurt with what Bom said. Dara can be so sensitive at times. Thankfully, she handled the joke as it is.

 

SeungRi continued bugging the girls while the others used the time catching a little nap while waiting. A few minutes later, their flight was called, so one by one they all filed up to board their plane.

 

 

 

 

“Okay, at the count of three, everyone, go find your sticks!”

 

Yang Hyun Suk has just been done giving his instructions on how to determine their most anticipated partners.

 

Sticks of different sizes are scattered all over the function room of the hotel they are to stay at. The said sticks have a designated pair of the same size. The instruction was to find their own stick and come back out to hand it back to the facilitator then wait for the announcement on who their partners would be, determined purely by luck.

 

“Gather up ladies and gentlemen!” Mr. Yang announced as they arrived at the hotel. They were outside what seemed to be a function room. The president and some of the staff went to the venue a day before they all did to prepare the place and the things that are needed. They would also act as the facilitator for their week-long activity.

 

“I’m sure all of you are excitedly anticipating for the announcement on who your partners are right?” The company president started.

 

Series of affirmations were heard before YG proceeded his announcement.

 

“Okay. But before you will know who your partners will be, let me just say that not only will the person be your partner for each and every activity that we will have for the week, the person will also be your partner for the room accommodations. Any questions so far?”

 

Silence was heard, so he continued with the announcement. “Okay. Your partners will be determined by pure luck. I have scattered sticks around that function room. If you see a stick just like this,” he showed a stick with a special YG seal, “get one stick and get back out of here. Hand it down to any of the facilitator so the facilitator can write your name on the stick. Then you will wait for everyone to come out.” Hyun Suk looked around daring anyone to ask a question.

 

“Sir, how would that help us know our partner?” A make-up artist asked.

 

“The sticks that are scattered there are of the same number as you all are. Each stick has one designated pair. On how we will determine that, that will be announced after all of you have come out of the function room.” He explained.

 

“Yes Bom?” YG acknowledged.

 

“Sir, what if our partner is of the opposite ? Wouldn’t it be awkward?” Bom asked what was on her mind immediately after she heard YG’s previous announcement.

 

“Hmmm.. Remember that this activity’s real purpose is to build up camaraderie? I trust all of you to act accordingly, putting in mind the main purpose of your stay here. I have realized after observing all of you interacting with each other, usually, girls keep to themselves, and boys with boys.” He paused.

 

“With this, we eliminate the usual occurrence wherein girls pair up with girls, or boys with boys. Only luck or destiny could determine who your partners would be.” He looked around if everyone understood.

 

“Are there any further questions?” He waited for a few seconds for someone to voice out another question.

 

“Since there are no further questions, proceed to the function room.” He instructed staff to lead them to the function room.

 

After everyone was inside, “Okay, at the count of three, everyone, go find your sticks!”

 

“I wonder how they’d determine who our partners would be.” CL ever the curious one murmured.

 

“Maybe it comes in different sizes, but every one of the stick has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter