Double Date

I'm sorry, I LOVE YOU.

 

“So how’s your preparation for the exam?” Kai slide the fork off the table before cutting a small edible piece of the cheesecake in front of him.

Jaein smiled towards Kyungsoo who was sitting beside her and turned her her attention to the Kai who sat infront of Kyungsoo. “So far so good…. I think so,” she bit her lips.

Kai nodded his head as he put the fork with the cheesecake and gave it to Eunbi, his girlfriend who sat beside him.

“How about you?” Jaein raised her eyebrows. “You are going to that art school right? What’s the name again?”

“School of Performing Arts Seoul….. SOPA,” Eunbi giggled.

“Aigoo, our Eunbi~” Kai took a napkin and patted the side of Eunbi’s lips with that loving gaze.

“Our exams are quite different with the normal one you are sitting for. I mean, we do some basic exams but on top of that, we are also test on our main talent and that’s dancing for me,” before eating the cheesecake from the same fork.

“If you are asking about dancing, then I don’t think I’m at all worried about the exam,” he smiled.

Jaein nodded, “lucky you. How about you Eunbi-yah, do you dance like Jongin?”

Eunbi nodded, “Not as good as Jongin oppa though. But I’m getting there,” she laughed.

Kyungsoo put his hand on Jaein’s thigh, “actually Eunbi here is actually an SM  trainee as well.”

Jaein made an O with , “really? WOAH!!! That’s good!!” she smiled towards Eunbi.

Eunbi giggled again, “unnie, you are funny, you know that.”

 

“Jongin oppa, look here~” Eunbi said in the cutest voice possible. She took a picture of Kai drinking the bubble tea on her phone.

“Is it good?” Kai shifted near Eunbi, peeking her phone.

 

 

Eunbi shook her head, “I think my hand was shaking.” She pouted before turning towards Jaein, “unnie, can you take picture of Jongin and Kyungsoo oppa? Please? Then you can send me the picture later,” she said in ‘aegyo’.

Jaein shifted her eyes towards Kyungsoo who was smiling like there’s no tomorrow. “Araso~” she smiled, cannot resist Eunbi’s ‘aegyo’.

“Hold on,” said Kyungsoo as he took his cup of bubble tea and put the straw near his lips, copying Kai.

“Okay~ In Three…. Two…. One….”

 

  

 

“That’s better~” Eunbi clapped her hand like a small child. “I’ll get the pictures later okay unnie?”

Jaein smiled and patted Eunbi’s head, “okay you cute thing. I totally understand now why Jongin is in love with you. If I’m a guy I would fall for you too”

Eunbi laughed. “Jaein-ah, don’t fall for my girlfriend,” Kai gritted his teeth, faking a frown.

Jaein swallowed the lump in and bit her lips. ‘Don’t laugh. Don’t laugh. Don’t laugh,’ she said that a few times in her head like a mantra.

From the corner of her eyes, Jaein saw Kyungsoo putting his hand around his mouth as his shoulder bounced up and down. He was laughing.

“She’s mine!” Jaein said in a rather amusing voice as she holds onto Eunbi’s hand.

Kai smirked before pulling Eunbi completely onto his embrace, “No. She’s mine,” he pulled his tongue out.

“Now, now Jongin, don’t be such kid like Sehun,” Kyungsoo said in his serious tone. He later laughed out loud, clapping his hand together.

 

“Sorry~ We have to go now,” Kyungsoo took Jaein’s hand.

“What? Why?” Jaein pouted.

“Joonmyun hyung said that almost every one is there already.”

Eunbi pouted as she turn towards Kai, “do you really have to go for your practice? Can’t you stay?”

Kai sighed, “I wish I can Eunbi-yah. You know how strict the company can be right. You better spend your free time now, it will be heck tiring when you are on the last phase of debuting.”

Eunbi frowned and dropped her head, “it has been a long time since I last saw you and you have to go so early?”

“Hey look at me,” Kai whispered as he hold Eunbi’s chin delicately like they are about to burst anytime if he put just a bit more pressure on it. “I’m sorry okay?” he looks softly onto her eyes.

“You know, the company asked me to choreograph some of the dance for the teaser, can you help me with that?” Kai searched her eyes, still talking in a rather low voice.

Eunbi lightened up, “araso~ I’ll help you with that,” she lightly smiled.

“Cheer up Eunbi-yah, I’m sure the guys are practicing diligently. Right?” she eyed Kai and Kyungsoo.

“What? You don’t believe us?” Kai raised his eyebrows at the smirking Jaein.

Kai put his hands up together, a bit higher than his shoulders. “I’ll upload a picture later on my me2day, and you’ll believe us when we say we are training.”

Jaein shrugged, “I didn’t say anything.”

 

 

 

“Is he always like that?” Jaein pulled out the pink t-shirt on the rack.

“Like what?............. Hmmmm, that’s nice unnie~” she pointed towards the t-shirt Jaein holds.

“Really?” she put the pink t-shirt in front of her and looks at her reflection on the mirror. “Like he is….. like a spoilt rude brat, always so sarcastic.”

Eunbi laughed, “he likes to joke around but he is really a sincere kid. He is cute actually,” she put her hands together near her cheeks and gave Jaein her lovable smile.

Jaein can’t help but to smile at the younger girl when she remembered the scene before where Kai was trying to cheer Eunbi up.

“You are so lucky to have him. He is so considerate,” Jaein grabbed Eunbi’s arms. “Come on, let’s go out.”

“Wait, aren’t you going to get that pink t-shirt? It looks nice on you though.”

Jaein shook her head, “it is so pink and flowery. You know I don’t really like flowery pattern things right?”

Eunbi stopped near the door, “really? They suit you, really. You look so cute with flowery pattern blouse. Skirts suit you well too.”

Jaiein shook her head as she literally pulled Eunbi into the Giordano shop beside it. “I love this shop. Let’s go find some t-shirts.”

 

 

 

“Where are the others?” Kai flopped himself onto the brown wooden tilled floor.

“Chanyeol, and Baekhyun said that they got onto the wrong bus, so it might take them around …. another 10 minutes or so to arrive here. Sehun went out for a lunch with his parents, he will be here soon. The other team is in the other room, ” said Suho as he sat beside Kai.

“Awww, we rush for nothing,” he pouted.

“I've done my stretching, you should too, while waiting for the rest,” said Suho as he stood up and went towards the standing air conditioner.

“I’ll change first,” Kai said as he walk towards his bag and took out his black t-shirt and sweatpants.

 

Before Kai manage to twist the door knob, Sehun entered the room with Baekyeol behind him. “Sorry I’m late!” 

Sehun was using casual jeans with a black t-shirt underneath and a black coat outside.

“We have you been?” Suho asked Chanyeol, eyeing him as he was using casual clothing too.

“We went out to the pc room, ate ice-cream, went window shopping…. A lot really” said Chanyeol as he took his sweatpants out from the bag. “I’ll be back,” he went out of the room with Baekhyun.

 

“Oh, Sehun-ah! There you are! Come on, let’s take a selca first!” Kai jogged towards his bag and took his phone out.

 

 

“So how was your lunch?” Kai eyed Sehun. He turn back towards his phone, “the picture looks great” he muttered.

Sehun came closer towards the phone and grin, “I look great,” he smiled. “Lunch was good, as usual. Why? How was your date?” he grinned.

“It was fast,” Kai frowned. "I went on a double date with Kyungsoo hyung and Jaein."

Sehun frowned, "you did? How is she? I miss Jaein noona~"

“What? Are you guys taking selca without me?” Kyungsoo entered the room, fully changed into his training attire.

“Let’s take one again, Joonmyun hyung!” he stood beside the magnae, calling the leader out.

 

 

 

“Okay, let’s start!” a guy came inside the room. He frowned, “Jongin, Sehun, why aren’t you in your training outfit?”

Kai laughed, “Sorry~ We just got back.”

The guy sighed, “araso~ hurry up, the rest of you, start on your stretching. Where are Baekhyun and Chanyeol?”

“They went to change,” Suho sat on the floor and did some stretching.

 

“Jongin, why are you still standing there?” he eyed Kai who was typing something on his phone.

“Yes, sir… Hold on, hold on,” he pressed a few things on his phone before putting it inside his bag.

Kai took his clothes from the chair and walk out the door, grinning like an idiot.

 

 

________________________________________________

Sorry I've been away for quite a long time... and sorry for putting the pictures above(it might disturb the story flow) but the selca just fit with the story line like a puzzle piece... :)

Thank you for reading~