100 days anniversary

I'm sorry, I LOVE YOU.

 

Jaein sighed loudly as she looked at her school planner, ‘100 days anniversary’ was written on today’s date in pretty pink and purple, and a tiny heart was drawn beside it. She smiled, remembering the day her boyfriend proposed to her. It wasn’t as if it was planned. She didn’t expect this relationship to stay this long but it did.

 

“Mina-shi, I’m going~” she stood from her chair and patted her friend’s shoulder.

Mina took her earphones out, “Ne?”

Jaein smiled, “I’m going~ I have to meet someone~”

Mina nodded before turning back to her book in front of her.

 

“Hello?” she picked her phone up.

“Ne Kyungsoo-shi…. Ne~ I just got home……… Ne~ I’ll see you in 30 minutes…. Ne~” she close her flip phone and ran upstairs.

She took out a few outfits and spread it on her flowery pattern bed sheet. She took the hot pink t-shirt and a white short and put it in front of her before evaluating herself in the bedside mirror. “Hmmm…. Not this one… It’s too….. y,” she shook her head.

She then took a short flowery skirt and a white cat printed t-shirt. “NOOOOOO!!!!!! This is too….. Provocative!!!!” she shouted.

“Hmmm… Let’s just go for this one,” she took the skinny black jeans and the white t-shirt from before. She stripped of her school uniform as she dance towards Kara’s STEP.

 

“Step it up, Step it up…. Tatatatatata~~~” she went to her dressing mirror and took her hair band and tied her hair up. She took her Faceshop sun block and patted a bit on her face. She then took a few colourful bangles from her cupboard and put the studded rectangle earrings into her ears. She walk towards her shoe rack and grab her favourite pair of black converse sneakers before walking around inside her room in them.

She looked in the mirror again, “Hmmm…. Maybe I should put my hair down,” she pulled the hair band and her hair flew all over the place. “Hmmm, that’s better,” she smiled before grabbing her long sling bag from her bed and went downstairs.

 

“Mum!” she went to her mum’s room only to find an empty room.

She went downstairs to the kitchen, “Mum?”

Her mother smiled as she handed her a cupcake, “Want one?... I saw the recipe of the Internet, it smells nice doesn’t it?”

Jaein scrunched her nose, “Are you sure it taste nice?”

“Of course~… here~” she put the cupcake near Jaein’s lips.

Jaein gave a second of thought before giving a small bite. “YUCK MUM!.......... You…. You didn’t forget to put in the sugar right?”

Her mum took a deep breath………

 

…… “I think I forgot to put the sugar,” her mum giggled.

Before Jaein could even reply, her phone rang.

She smiled before answering the phone, “Hello?......... Ne Kyungsoo-shi….”

She kissed her mum, “Mum… my date is here~”

Her mum gave her the cupcake, “Here~ take a bite before you go…”

She shook her head, “I don’t want! It taste so awful.”

 

Jaein slowly opened the door to be greeted by the man’s back facing her. Slowly, she tip toed to her lover and hugged the guy. “Kyungsoo-shi,” she whispered.

Kyungsoo turned around and smiled, “Here you are~” he patted her head. He pulled her, “Let’s go~”

 

They walk hand in hand to the bus stop and waited in line behind 5 other people. Jaein turn to face him, “Kyungsoo-shi, where are we going?” she raised her eyebrows.

Kyungsoo laughed, “Let’s go to Lotte World!” he clapped his hand.

 

Kyungsoo sat beside Jaein and was holding her hand all the way. “You know what? I’m so happy to have you,” Kyungsoo looked deeply in her eyes.

Jaein smiled, “me too~” she whispered.

Kyungsoo pinched her cheeks, “Aiya~ You’re so cute~~”

He keeps on playfully hit her and pinched her cheeks. “Kyungsoo-shi, stop it please,” she pouted.

He laughed, “Ah, Kyeopta~ You should start calling me oppa~”

Jaein raised her eyebrows, “WHAT?”

“You know… since I’m older than you…. And we’ve been going out for a while now…. You know,” he raised smiled and pinched her cheeks again.

She made some faces before she shook her head, “I won’t”

 

“WOAH!!! THIS IS BIG!” she ran towards the enterance.

Kyungsoo laughed and ran after her, “YAH! Wait for me”

“Let’s go on this one first!” she pulled him to the merry-go-round.

Kyungsoo sighed, “Merry-go-round? Really?”

Jaein pouted, “Hurry~ before they close the line for this round!”

Kyungsoo shook his head.

“Haish!.... Kyungsoo-shi ~ please~” she smiled.

He laughed, “Araso~”

 

Kyungsoo brought Jaein to the small accessory store. “Here, wear this~” he gave her a ribbon with a cat’s ear beside it.

Jaein put the ribbon on her head and looked at the mirror. “Aniya~ pink doesn’t suit me~” she pouted.

“No! Pink suit you very nicely~” Kyungsoo took the black one and put it on himself.

“No it doesn’t. It makes me look so…. Girly~” she bit her lips.

Kyungsoo laughed, “It looks pretty on you okay~ You should be girly because you are a girl.”

Jaein sighed, “come to think of it… It’s not logic that a cat is pink you know……. Can I just have the white one…. Please~”

Kyungsoo shook his head, “No!”

“Please~” she did some aegyo.

“Nope. Not until you call me oppa.”

Jaein rolled her eyes, “You are so demanding!” She crossed her arms together and took a deep breath before putting both her hands in a light fist beside her cheeks, “Buing Buing~” she batted her eyelashes a few times.

Kyungsoo ended up laughing so hard as he hold onto his stomach, “You know aegyo suits you very well~ Araso, araso~ We will get the white one,” he said as he pulled the pink ribbon out of her head and replaced it with the white one.

She clasped her hands together, “perfect~” she said as she put her hands in front of her to imitate a cat. “Meow~” she said as she bobs her head to the side.

Kyungsoo giggled and hugged her, “I love you~….. really….” He rocked her body to the side, “I’m so glad you are mine~ ….. I Love you~” he kissed her forehead.

Jaein smiled, she felt like she was the happiest girl on earth. She bit her lips and sighed. “I love you too oppa~”

 

The night came after a whole bunch of rides. Jaein took the chair and sat at one of the table. She keeps on looking at Kyungsoo who was lining up to order their food. His leaned back and straight legs. His huggable body. His straight black hair bouncing when he walk down the line. ‘How lucky am I to have him’ she thought to herself. Once in a while Kyungsoo turned to the back and met her eyes. He winked at her which makes her cheeks go red. She wave towards him and covered her cheeks with both her hands.

 

“Here you are princess,” Kyungsoo put the tray on the table. He laid out the fried chicken and chips in the middle of the table and the large 7up near Jaein.

Jaein clasped her hands together, “WOAH! I’m so hungry~” she smiled.

Kyungsoo laughed, “Here… Eat a lot,” he pushed the friend chicken towards her.

“I’ll eat well~” she smiled before grabbing the fried chicken. “I L-lorve fried chikennnnnn~” she said while were still full.

“Eat slowly,” Kyungsoo laughed as he push the drink to her. “Here~ Drink this.”

 

For a girl, Jaein do have an appetite of a man. She wasn’t your average high school girl. She loves fried chicken. She doesn’t really like to use skirt unless it necessary. She doesn’t like to wear pink a lot though she loves loud colour. Instead of the usual high heels, she is frequently seen with her sneakers.

Kyungsoo cleared his throat after he drank his coke. “Jaein-ah~” he holds her hand. “I have something to tell you.”

Jaein drank her 7up, “What is it?” she drown at his gaze.

“I-I’ve been put into a debut group~” he smiled.

“Woah!” she hold his other hand. “Really?”

“Yes~” he became hyper. “There’s a total of 12 other guys including me. It’s been split into 2 groups. Mine is M1 and the other is M2. We will promote in Korea and the other group will promote in China. But basically it will be the same song and everything though, one in Korean Language and the other in Chinese.”

Jaein enlarge her eyes, “Wow… That’s confusing”

Kyungsoo laughed as he put his hand behind his neck, “I know~”

 

“You know Jongin right?”

Jaein nodded, “Your friend from last time.”

“Yeah, he is in the same group as mine. We haven’t got our official name though.”

 

“Who else is in your group?”

“There’s Joonmyun hyung, he’s been in the company for almost 7 years. I heard he would be the leader for M1. And there’s Chanyeol, he is the same age as me. There’s Baekhyun, he just got into the company a month ago, that lucky guy. And there’s Sehun, he is a good dongsaeng.”

Jaein shook her head, “That’s too many names.”

Kyungsoo giggled, “That’s just M1. I haven’t even introduced to you M2 yet.”

“Sorry~” Jaein look down on the table.

“It’s okay~ Owh… I need some help…. We will move to our dorm this weekend. Can you help me? I’m not good with arranging my things,” Kyungsoo put his arms on his laps.

Jaein nodded, “araso~”

Kyungsoo took her hand and kiss it, “Thanks~”