Shopping spree with Sehun

I'm sorry, I LOVE YOU.

 

Sehun’s shopping spree was ………. AWKWARD. If it weren’t because Chanyeol forced him to, he wouldn’t have been this close to a stranger. The whole day Jaein was just following Sehun’s tail. Usually Sehun would ask the members on their opinions but this time he had a hard time choosing and thus taking a really long time.

 

Sehun was holding a grey-oversized sweatpants on one hand and another same one but in black in another hand. He his lips for a few times before sighing loudly. He took his phone out and dialled Suho’s number. He waited and waited and waited but no one answered the call.

He blew a raspberry for god knows how many times already before snapping a picture and send a picture to Luhan and Kai. ‘Which one is better? Joonmyun hyung promised to go out with me and he lied!’ read the caption.

Sehun put both of them in his basket before walking towards the shoe section. Jaein was following Sehun closely, not wanting to get lost in the huge shop.

Sehun put the basket down on the floor near the small couch in the middle of the shop. He went towards the sneaker section. He cross one of his arms and the other one went to his lips. He was biting his nails, his head fall towards his right as he look at the sneakers one by one.

 

Jaein took Sehun’s basket from the floor, she sat at one of the couch and put the basket near her. She eyed Sehun at the corner of the shop while taking her phone out. She sighed when she receive no call or text from Kyungsoo. ‘What are you doing?’ she send a text to Kyungsoo.

 After a minute or so, her phone rang.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Sorry, I was busy just now. We just finish recording the song. They say it’s enough to create the dance. The director said that my voice was weird, so we need to record it again next time since this is just for the dance and all,” Kyungsoo said at the end of the line.

Jaein nodded, “Poor you~ you should drink more water, you seemed to sound horsy just now.”

“I know~ I think I might get sick~ I’m not feeling that well~” he sighed.

“Do you want me to grab you some medicine? I’m out right now”

“What? Chanyeol let you out?”

Jaein giggled, “Sehun wanted to buy some clothes and Chanyeol asked him to bring me out.”

Kyungsoo scoffed, “So you are baby sitting that brat?”

Jaein laughed heartily, “As a hyung, you are so mean~”

 

Sehun turn towards Jaein when he heard Jaein’s loud laugh from across the shop. He felt something but he wasn’t sure what that is. Her twinkling eyes, her pretty lips smiling, her long curly hair perfectly settled on her shoulders, her carefree personality not caring what other people thinks about her… ‘she is so pretty,’ he thought to himself. ‘NO SEHUN!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??????’ He quickly turned his head towards the sneakers in front of him. He grabbed the pair exactly in front of him without thinking and walk towards her.

“Oh, already?” Jaein took the phone out of her ears.

Sehun nodded as he grab the basket and walk towards the shirt section.

Jaein stood from the chair, she put the phone near her ears again, “yes~ Oh it reminds me, you promise to lend me your book remember?” she pouted.

 

Sehun took a few t-shirts of his size and put it inside his basket. He took his phone out of his pocket and pouted when he didn’t receive any text reply. He tried to call Suho again and this time too Suho didn’t answer his phone.

Jaein took a white t-shirt and put it in front of her. ‘Hmmm, this does seemed to suit him well,’ she smiled before hanging that shirt on her arms. She went to the cap section and grabbed the plain black one.

“Are you buying that for Kyungsoo hyung?” Sehun stood beside her, trying to initiate a talk with her.

Jaein nodded, “Hmmm… This does look well on him right?” she showed him the black cap.

Sehun nodded.

“Are you done with your shopping?” she asked him.

Sehun shook his head as he sighed. Suddenly his eyes lifted up. He put the basket down on the floor and took both the sweatpants out. “Jaein-shi, which one suits me well?”

Jaein smiled before pointing out the grey one. “Grey suits you well since you are very fair,” she looks in the mirror on the wall and frown. “You are even fairer than me~”

 

Sehun grab the bag from the cashier, there were 5 freaking huge bags. He blew his bangs away from his eyes and walk away from the shop.

Jaein stood beside Sehun. “Do…. Do you need help with those?” she suppressed her laughter.

Sehun made some faces and gave her one of his famous poker faces, “No.”

“It looks so heavy~” Jaein blew a raspberry. “Where are we going next?”

Sehun eyed an ice-cream parlour at the end of the road and looked down on his huge bags. “Let’s just go home,” he sighed.

Jaein who saw everything took two of the bags from Sehun and walk down the road.

“YAH!” Sehun shouted as he jogged towards her.

Jaein turned around, “Yah?.........” she frowned. “I’m older than you, you know.”

Sehun smiled embarrassingly, “Sorry~” he whispered.

Jaein laughed heartily, “You are really cute~ Come on~ I’ll treat you an ice cream~” she walked in front of him.

“Jaein-shi!” he shouted, getting her attention.

Jaein turned around, “Let me just carry this. It’s heavy,” he took the bags from Jaein.

Quickly, Jaein pulled her hands away, “Sehun. No. Let me just carry this okay. It’s too much for you…” she said as she quickly walk down the road.

Sehun sighed loudly before he followed her towards the Ice-Cream shop down the road.

 

“Really? You went to that school?” Jaein’s eyes widen. She scooped her chocolate sundae and put it near her lips.

Sehun had the spoon near his lips the whole time. He nodded, “Yup~ Jongin hyung is in the same school too,” he lowered his spoon towards his rainbow ice cream. By now he was already comfortable with Jaein.

Jaein giggled, “Really?? Wow, you bunch of talented people~”

Sehun giggled as well, “That’s why we are in a company and about to debut.”

Jaein sighed, “I guess when you officially debut soon, you will be VERY busy right?”

Sehun nodded, “I guess so. Even know, we are kinda busy. Especially Jongin hyung, he rarely get a day off and when he does, he usually spends them with Eunbi.”

“Eunbi… She’s the same age as you is it?” Jaein raised her eyebrows as Sehun said things about her in an informal language.

Sehun nodded, “Eunbi is also in the same school as us.. She’s in my class to be exact,” he smiled.

“Oh… That’s why you guys seemed very close,” she nodded.

“Well…… Actually I hooked them together~” he giggled.

“Really?.... That’s….. great…” Jaein laughed.

 

Sehun sighed, “Kyungsoo hyung is so naggy at home,” he complained.

Jaein raised her eyebrows, “really?”

Sehun nodded, “he always nag us to put our dirty clothes in the laundry room.”

Jaein laughed, “You know… that’s mandatory. You should have that in your lifestyle.”

Sehun pouted, “You know how tiring life can be.”

Jaein laughed again, “and you are younger than me.”

“Not funny…. Noona~” he emphasize on the ‘noona’ part.

“Noona?” Jaein raised her eyebrows.

“You know… since you said I’m younger than you… It’s called respect right?” he said half jokingly and the other half, just being a spoilt brat.

Jaein pulled her tongue out, “fine by me~ Noona it is,” she played the mind games with the little boy.

“Noona~” he put his fist beside his cheeks, “Buing Buing~”

Jaein giggled and ruffled his hair, “Aigoo~ you are so cute~” she said sarcastically.

 

“What is taking you so long?” Chanyeol’s hand went through his long hair.

“There’s just too many choices. I called Joonmyun hyung but he didn’t answer his phone. Jongin hyung and Luhan hyung also didn’t reply their text,” Sehun frowned as he sat near Baekhyun on the couch.

Jaein took the empty spot near Kyungsoo as she slid her fingers around his arms.

“Did you guys went anywhere after that?” Baekhyun asked Jaein.

Jaein was about to say something when Sehun said, “Nope… We went straight back home.”

Baekhyun nodded as he continued reading his fashion magazine.

 

“Thanks for the book~” Jaein waved the book in the air, grabbing onto her bag pack.

Kyungsoo was standing in front of the door, to prevent it from closing. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead, “you know, you don’t have to get me anything,” he purred in a low voice pointing towards the shopping bag in his hand.

Jaein smiled, “But it looks good on you…. Like seriously~”

“So tell me~ Did you guys went anywhere after the shopping?” he whispered to her ears.

Jaein rolled her eyes, “you don’t believe Sehun right?”

Kyungsoo scoffed, “that liar magnae?”

Jaein smiled, “we went to an ice cream shop and talked for a bit.”

Kyungsoo clicked his fingers together, “I knew it~” he cried. “That magnae is such a liar……….”

Jaein laughed, “you should treat him better… He complained a lot about you.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen, “What did he say?”

Jaein winked before walking away from him, “that’s for me to know and for you to find out…. Bye~” she waved her arms in the air as she entered the elevator.

 

Kyungsoo immediately closes the door, “SEHUN!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?”