Romantic date turns wrong.

I'm sorry, I LOVE YOU.

 

“Kyungsoo-yah, go to the company around 3 later okay, there’s some song you need to listen with Baekhyun and Suho.”

“Ne, araso hyung,” Kyungsoo press the red button and put his phone inside his pocket. He turned to his right side and nudged the girl beside him. “Manager hyung said that he is going to pick me up by 3,” he frowned.

Jaein nodded and took a peak at the clock on the wall, ‘12’. She stood up from her couch, “Araso~ Let’s go then~” she pulled him up and took his hand.

 

“Omma… I’m going out,” Jaein went to the kitchen hand in hand with Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo smiled towards your mum, “Ommonim, can I bring Jaein out for a date?” he twinkled his eyes.

Jaein’s mum put the spatula down and went to Kyungsoo, “Of course you can,” she smiled and hold his arms. “Please take care of her, Kyungsoo-yah~”

Kyungsoo nodded, “I will ommonim, don’t worry~”

 

Kyungsoo frowned as they arrive at the big green store in front of him, “Why book store?”

Jaein giggled, “Sometimes you can be so cute….. … I need to find some books for my SAT, it’s in a few months and I haven’t even started revising yet.”

Kyungsoo sighed, “Okay~ Let’s go find your books.”

Jaein kissed his cheeks, making him turn as red as a tomato. “Thank you Kyungsoo… oppa~”

 

“Oppa~ Should I get this?” she showed him the Korean Literature book.

Kyungsoo shook his head, “I have that book at home, I’ll give them to you next time we meet okay.” He went to the next shelf, “Here~ I heard this is a good book,” he showed her the small vocabulary book.

“I don’t think I will be needing that, I saw the same book at the library near my house, maybe I should just borrow that from there…… and besides, I don’t think I will be needing help for my English” she said the last one in English (Italic means in English).

Oh really?” Kyungsoo asked her in an awkward English.

She almost gagged when she heard he said the ‘L’ somewhat like an ‘R’.

Your pronunciation is so funny” she pinched his cheeks.

“What did you say just now?” Kyungsoo’s eyes were wide.

She smiled, “Your English pronunciation is funny~”

His eyebrows knitted, “and why is that?”

“You should say really not rearry,” he laughed.

Kyungsoo frowned as he tried saying the words a few times but failed. “You should teach me English sometimes,” he said.

 

They walk towards the counter, Kyungsoo carrying the books.

“The total is 132000 won,” said the cashier as she put the 5 books into the brown bag.

Jaein took her wallet out and paid the cashier, “Thank you~” she took the brown bag.

“Let me carry that for you, it’s heavy~” said Kyungsoo as he hold the bag in one hand and took her hands in another hand.

 

“Are you hungry?” he asked her as they walk outside the book store.

Jaein pout, “Hmmm~” she nodded.

 

Kyungsoo pulled the chair for Jaein, “What would you like to eat princess?”

Jaein giggled, “You are so weird!”

Kyungsoo fake frowned, “What weird? Isn’t that romantic or what?”

“That is weird oppa~ You know I’m not the romantic type right?” she pulled her tongue out.

“Aish, why did I get such a tomboy girlfriend?” Kyungsoo grinned as he bit his lips like he always do.

 

“Can I have a large spaghetti and coke please,” said Kyungsoo before pointing towards you.

“I’ll have the same and ummmm… 7up please,” Jaein smiled towards the waitress.

“What is with you and 7up anyway?” Kyungsoo looked at her eyes.

Jaein scoffed, “and you asked me? What is with you and coke? Huh?” she raised her eyebrows.

Kyungsoo laughed, “You~” he pinched her cheeks. “You are so cute,” he smiled.

Jaein made some faces, “Stop pinching my cheeks, I’m not a 5 years old or something.”

“See? You being cute like this is…… not acceptable!”

 

“So, I scolded the dongsaeng…. I can’t believe their clothes are lying around like that. The hyungs too, it’s like…. So messy,” he sighed.

Jaein laughed, “Cheer up~” she put her fist up in the air and move it side to side.

He sighed again, “And I can’t believe I became the dorm ahjumma~” he made some faces.

Jaein laughed and nodded, “I can totally imagine you in an ahjumma outfit… It will be sooooooo cute.”

Kyungsoo pulled his tongue out, “That. Is. Not. Funny.”

 

“How about your food? Do any of the members cook?”

Kyungsoo shook his head, “We always buy take-away I seriously need to learn cooking… like seriously, I’m so sick of eating out… Sometimes I just cook rice and each it with kimchi… Or when we are too lazy to go out buy something, there’s always packet ramens… That everyday… is making me sick.” he put his finger near his lips, motioning him ‘vomiting’.

Jaein smiled, “Oh poor baby~” she messed his hair.

On a heartbeat, Kyungsoo grab her wrist and brought it down near his lips. He smiled before kissing her hand. “I love you,” he whispered as he gazes at the girl’s hazel brown eyes

Jaein’s heart was beating like a machine gun, if that’s even possible. She pursed her lips together in a fine line before smiling. She looked at his deep eyes and blushed. She pouted and looked down on the table. Her right hand was still with Kyungsoo and her left hands were awkwardly placed on the table.

Their romantic moment were disturbed by the loud phone call on Kyungsoo’s phone.

 

“Hello?...... oh, Hyungnim….. ne?” Kyungsoo look down on his watch and his eyes bulge out. His eyebrows were knitted together, “Ne…. I’m sorry…. Ne…. I’ll be there soon……..”

He put his palms, covering his face in frustration, “I forgot!” he cried.

Jaein raises her eyebrows.

“The meeting at 3~” he said in frustration.

Jaein took her phone out and saw the time, ‘3.15’. “Oh my god, You are late!” she shrieked.

Kyungsoo nodded before pulling Jaein out of the shop, he handed a few bills towards the cashier before running out.

 

Jaein bit her lips, feeling guilty. She played with her shoes as Kyungsoo constantly wave his hand to flag a taxi but none came, that went on for a few minutes.

“Oppa, I can take the bus by myself, it’s late already~”

“No, it’s not safe and besides, it’s heavy for you to carry this by your own,” he pointed towards the brown bag filled with books. His other hand travelled to his hair, “AISH! This taxi…. TAXI!!!!” he shouted.

 

After 10 minutes or so, a taxi stop in front of Kyungsoo. He pulled Jaein towards the door and kissed her forehead. “I’m sorry I have to leave like this, I wanted to send you home but I can’t.”

Jaein nodded and entered the taxi.

Kyungsoo put the brown bag near Jaein. “Ajusshi, please take her home safely okay….. I got your plate number~” he said before closing the door. He stood behind the taxi and noted down the taxi’s plate number. He waited till the taxi leave before running towards the bus stop.

 

He ran through the hallway into the company’s recording studio. He knocked on the door and entered. Baekhyun was sitting on one of the table beside Suho, the manager was sitting at the other side of Suho and a few other important people were in the room as well. A loud song was played through the speaker; it was a soft not-so-fast-not-so-slow ballad.

“I-I-am-sorry…. I’m-late,” he said between each breath.

“It’s okay,” said one of the important people but the manager was glaring at Kyungsoo. He mouthed, ‘you see me later!’

Kyungsoo bowed down before sitting beside Baekhyun.

“Why are you late?” Baekhyun whispered.

Kyungsoo smiled, “I’m----sorry.”

“So, as I were saying….. we re going to remake this song. Same song, but different lyrics~ Here’s the lyrics, ‘Into your world’” said one of the guy.

 

“WHY ARE YOU LATE?” the manager drove the car at a high speed, still angry. “I clearly told you that I want you there before 3!”

Kyungsoo sighed, “I’m sorry…….. there’s traffic jam,” he lied.

“THEN YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE GOTTEN OUT!!!!!” the manager shouted.

Suho sat at the back of the van and Baekhyun was sitting at the front with Kyungsoo.

“Okay Kyungsoo, tell me the truth, who did you go out with?” the manager sighed loudly.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen. Baekhyun and Suho was looking at Kyungsoo, knowing the truth. “I….. I -was out trying –trying-to find books to read,” he stuttered.

The manager sighed again, “Okay Kyungsoo, I believe you. Next time don’t be late again!” he said before driving of to their dorm.