Kimchi Spaghetti

I'm sorry, I LOVE YOU.

 

This seemed to be longer than I thought it would be.... Enjoy~ Thanks for reading.. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Kyungsoo hyung~” the magnae knocked on Kyungsoo and Kai’s room.

The sun shone brightly into the room through the small window near Kyungsoo’s bed. Upon Sehun’s voice, he shifted a bit in his sleep and slowly tried to open his eyes. Like a reflex, he immediately closes his eyes again; he shifted his arms and blocks the sunrays.

“Kyungsoo hyung~” the magnae twist the doorknob open and peeked inside. “Still sleeping?” he whispered.

Slowly he tiptoed towards the sleeping beast. Sehun poked Kyungsoo for a few times, “hyung?” he said in a soft voice. “Kyungsoo hyung?” he shook Kyungsoo’s body.

Kyungsoo turn to the side and pulled the cover above his head.

“Kyungsoo hyung?” Sehun said in a louder voice this time.

Kyungsoo growled, “What is it?” His voice sounded more deep.

Sehun sat on Kyungsoo’s bed, “I’m bored,” he pouted. “Jongin hyung went out early this morning for a dance practice with Yixing hyung…… Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung went out to buy some coffee and Joonmyun hyung is still sleeping.”

 

Kyungsoo’s head popped out of the blanket, “Sehun-ah…. I want to sleep too, I don’t have enough sleep last night doing yours and the other hyung’s loundry.

Sehun bounced on the bed, “Why don’t you invite Jaein noona here?”

Kyungsoo stood up and sit near Sehun. He rubbed his eyes for a few times, “how come you call Jaein, noona? You guys are on comfortable relationship now?”

Sehun nodded, “She’s older than me isn’t it?”

Kyungsoo knitted his eyebrows and nodded.

Sehun smiled and playfully hit Kyungsoo’s thigh, “so she’s a noona then.” He stood up and went for the doors, “tell Jaein noona to come by, I’ll call the rest of the other hyungs to come over……. Well, except for Yixing and Kai hyung, they are…” He went out, “practicing~” he said the last one as he closes on the door.

 

He went towards the living room and lied on his stomach on one of the couch. He pressed his phone and put it near his ears.

“Luhan hyung?” he said in a rather cute voice. “Hyung~ come here and play with me…… I’m bored,” he pouted. His legs swing around like a girl. He giggled, “okay… Just ring on the bell when you get here later… Ne~” he put the phone on the floor with a huge grin.

 

 

 

“Jaein noona!!” Sehun put his arms around her shoulders. “Come on in~” he brought Jaein towards the living room.

“Hyung, Jaein noona is here~” Sehun pointed towards Jaein.

Jaein smiled and sat beside Kyungsoo. “Where’s the rest?” she eyed the empty apartment.

Joonmyun walk from the kitchen to the living room. He put the plate full of freshly cut apples on the table. “Help your self.”

Sehun sat at the single couch opposite the couple, “Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung will be home in a while. They went out for coffee. Kai hyung is practicing in the company with Yixing hyung. The rest of the hyungs will be here in a while too.”

Jaein batted her eyes towards Sehun, “the other hyungs?”

Kyungsoo kissed her cheeks, “you know, the hyungs from last time. You didn’t even have enough time to introduce yourself last time.”

Jaein pout her lips and nodded. “I remember,” she said in a low voice.

Sehun was eyeing her since forever. His eyes twinkled when she pouted, ‘why is she feeling so down? Maybe she feels awkward around them?’

 

All four of them were busy talking or should I say gossip? They were busy gossiping about the other members. They were all sitting on the floor circling the table.

Sehun took an apple from the plate. “I know~ ZiTao hyung is so scary at first but he is very cute if you get to know him.”

Suho smiled, “You are very shy too~ when we first met you,” he pointed towards Sehun.

Sehun frowned, “I’m not.”

Jaein giggled, “Agree. Remember when we shop together? You were in a relationship with your phone~” She laughed and the rest followed.

Sehun rolled his eyes and pulled out his tongue before putting his arms together and frowned like a small child.

“If it weren’t for the ice-cream, I don’t think you will ever open up to me,” she continued.

 

Suddenly the guys from last time entered the room and were making a lot of noises.

“Joonmyun-ah, you didn’t lock the door did you?” a really short plum guy sat near Suho.

Suho raised his eyebrows, “the door wasn’t locked?”

The guy shook his head. The other guys followed him. Some sat on the floor and some sat on the couch.

 

The guy eyed Jaein, “you remember me right?” he smiled.

Jaein nodded her head slowly.

He smiled again, “I’m MinSeok”

“Where is the rest?” a really tall guy asked Suho.

“Baekhyun and Chanyeol went out to buy something,” he answered.

 

“Hyung~ I’m hungry~” a ninja-like guy went towards the tall guy, leaning onto his arms.

“Didn’t you just have a sandwich just now?” the tall guy raised his eyebrows.

“But… kris hyung~” he batted his eyelashes before putting his fist beside his cheeks, “buing buing~~”

 

Jaein was watching the whole scene with a shocked expression.

Kyungsoo circled his arms around her waist and whispered towards her ears, “he is always like that. He is the one we talked about just now, ZiTao.”

Jaein made an O with and nodded. ‘So that’s the scary but cute magnae of the other team. He must be younger than Sehun then.’

Kyungsoo went near her ears again and before whispering, he brushed his lips slightly towards her cheeks, which earned a soft giggle from her. “He is the same age as Kai and you,” he pointed out.

Jaein’s eyes were wide, “really?” she whispered back.

He nodded and kissed her cheeks.

“Euuw Kyungsoo, please do things like that in private please!” Xiumin threw a small pillow towards Kyungsoo.

 

“Jaein noona, can you cook for us please~” Sehun gave Jaein his cat look.

The guy beside Sehun was elbowing him. He gritted his teeth and said something towards the magnae in small voice.

“But Luhan hyung, I’m hungry~” he pouted. “And ZiTao hyung is hungry as well.”

Jaein was guilty that she was in the middle of this. She slowly stood up, “it’s okay… Luhan-shi, I’ll cook. And besides, Kyungsoo has been complaining that he is hungry as well. Might as well I cook for all of you too right?” she smiled towards Luhan and then Sehun.

Kyungsoo put his hand in front of him for defence, “what? I didn’t say ---“

Jaein glared at Kyungsoo before pulling him up as well, “help me cook…. Please?” she twinkled her eyes at him

 

 

 

“Let’s see… what do you have?” she opened their refrigerator.

She took out a huge plastic of grated mozzarella cheese, “why is there so much cheese here?”

Kyungsoo smiled, “the guys love cheese… so.”

 

“Hmmmm… Kimchi? Well that’s a good start,” she said as she took out the kimchi from the refrigerator and put it on top of the table.

“Owh, you have ham as well,” she put the ham on a plate and put it inside the microwave to defrost it.

She opened the cupboard and saw few packs of spaghetti and tomato sauce. “Oh, who bought these?”

“Owh Sehun’s mom went here a few days ago, she brought a lot of things. She made that kimchi as well,” he pointed towards the kimchi on the table.

Jaein nodded. Her eyes suddenly glitter as she clapped once. “I know~” she shrieked. “Let’s make Kimchi spaghetti!”

Kyungsoo smiled at the cuteness of his girlfriend. “Kimchi spaghetti?” he raised his eyebrows.

“Mummy found this recipe of the Internet last week and we tried making it together. It taste quite okay I guess.”

Kyungsoo nodded, “do we have all the ingredients?”

 

Jaein stood behind the counter as she eyed the ingredient making calculations inside her head. “Well, we have spaghetti that’s for sure and we have tomato sauce,” she put the ingredients on the right side of the table.

“And the kimchi, we also have the ham,” she went towards the microwave and took out the ham.

“We still need onions,” she bit her lips. “We can do without the onions but it will not taste that good.”

 

“Okay hold on,” he search for his phone and pressed the green button.

“Hello? Chanyeol-ah, where are you?..... oh almost here? …. Ne, can you help me buy some onions…. Ne, Jaein is here and she is cooking right now but we kinda need some onions…. Ne~” he ended the phone call.

“Chanyeol said that he will buy it on his way, they are almost here though.”

Jaein nodded, “okay. Let’s cook the noodles first.” She walk towards the end cupboard and took the utensils. “Kyungsoo oppa, look okay. Then you can cook for the members in the future.”

 

“Okay first for the noodles, fill in the water and let it to boil,” she said as she put in on the stove.

Kyungsoo went by her side and pinched her cheeks, “Aigoo, our Jaeinnie…. I know how to cook the noodles you cutie pie,” he said as he pinched her cheeks again.

Jaein furrowed her eyebrows, “araso~” She put in the noodles and let it to cook. Then she went to the kimchi. “To cute the kimchi, take a bunch of them and cut it like this~” she showed him the way to cut the kimchi.

“Here, why don’t you try cutting it?” she gave Kyungsoo the knife and he carefully cut the kimchi.

“You should cut it a bit bigger, that’s too small, it will get drown in the tomato sauce.”

“Like this?” he cut the kimchi bigger.

Jaein smiled, “that’s my boy” she said in perfect English.

 

Soon Baekhyun and Chanyeol arrive home, they went towards the kitchen and put the plastic bag of onions on the table.

“That smell so good~” Baekhyun stood near Jaein. “What are you cooking?”

Jaein winked her eyes, “it’s a secret~”

Chanyeol laughed out loud like he always do, “you are one tricky woman. Let’s go ByunBaek, let’s not disturb the newly wed.”

“That guys!” Kyungsoo made some faces.

 

After they finish cutting the ingredients, they began cooking the sauce.

“Cooked kimchi taste the best, so you must cook the kimchi first before adding it inside the sauce okay,” she said as she pan-fried the kimchi. “And put a lot of kimchi for it to taste good,” she poured the last of the kmchi into a bowl.

“Okay Kyungsoo oppa, first fry the onion until it’s yellowish brown,” she stir the onions on the large pan.

She took the ham and poured them out, “and then add the ham.”

Kyungsoo nodded to everything she said, changing his glance from her to the pan and back to her, admiring her beauty.

“Next, pour the tomato sauce and then add kimchi, can you help me?” Jaein smiled towards him.

 

She smiled as the sauce was done. “Kyungsoo oppa, can you heat up the oven for me please? I’ll simmer the water away from the spaghetti.”

Kyungsoo went to the oven and heat it up, “what’s the oven for anyway?”

Jaein smiled as she poured the water away from the noodles. “You said the guys like cheese right? Adding a cheese to spaghetti will make it more…. Yummy!” she smiled like a little girl.

Kyungsoo smirked as he came near his girlfriend, “aish you, why are you so cute?” he tried to hug her but she walked away with the noodles.

“Last but not least, the cheese~” she took the cheese from the refrigerator and sprinkled a bit on the spaghetti soaked in tomato sauce.

“I think the guys would love more of that,” he pointed towards the cheese. “You know how crazy they are with cheese,” he laughed.

 

 

 

“WOAH!!! THITH ITH THO YUMMY!!!!” Sehun said with his mouth full.

Baekhyun who had his mouth full also nodded and gave a thumb up towards Jaein.

Tao smiled gracefully towards the spaghetti, “Kyungsoo hyung, did you learn how to cook this from Jaein?”

Jaein giggled, “if you get hungry, you can ask Kyungsoo oppa to cook for you, I’ve basically taught him everything.”

Xiumin slurped the last spaghetti from his plate, “that’s good, that’s good. We will come here often, that’s okay right Joonmyun?”

Suho smiled, “If Kyungsoo cook this often then hyung can come here,” he laughed.

Xiumin nodded and patted Suho on the head, “that’s my dongsaeng.”