A day with Exo-k and whinny Sehun?

I'm sorry, I LOVE YOU.

 

“Hello?....... Ne~ oh…. I’m at the library right now…… Ummmm…. Okay, I’ll come by later….. No, no, it’s okay. I can catch the bus over there, I still remember the place,” she laughed, holding onto the white phone near her ears. “Ne~ Ne~…………. I love you too,” she whispered the last part.

Jaein stood from the chair and packed her books inside her bag. She put a few books on top of each other and brought it towards the front counter.

“I would like to borrow this books please,” she smiled towards the librarian. She took her purse out from her bag and took her library card out, giving it towards the librarian.

“Thank you~” she smiled, putting the books inside of her bag and move towards the bus station just outside of the library.

 

“Oh, Jaein-shi, you are here already?” Chanyeol opened the door. “Come on in, Kyungsoo is taking a shower.”

Jaein walked to the living room. Sehun and Suho were playing play station on the big TV. Baekhyun was reading a magazine, lying on his stomach on the couch.

“Sorry~” Chanyeol laughed. “Guys, Jaein is here,” Chanyeol said to the guys. As soon as Baekhyun saw Jaein, he immediately laughed and sat properly.

Baekhyun patted the space beside him, “Here sit,” he smiled.

Chanyeol walk towards one of the toilet and knocked loudly, “Kyungsoo-yah! Jaein is here!”

 

“So how are you?” Baekhyun put the magazine down on his laps.

“I’m fine~” she said.

Baekhyun nodded, “Sorry~ We asked Kyungsoo to bring you here to play with us,” he put his hand behind his neck and smiled.

“No, it’s okay….. Besides, I’m bored studying alone in the library, on a weekend… Who does that?” she giggled.

Baekhyun laughed as well. Jaein look around, ‘hmmmm… another member is missing,’ she thought to herself.

“Where is Jongin?” she asked Baekhyun.

“Oh, he went out with his girlfriend, that bastard. He should’ve brought his girlfriend home and play with us as well,” Chanyeol walk towards both of you and sat in the middle of you and Baekhyun.

“Ahhh, this is life~” Chanyeol put one of his arms around Baekhyun’s neck and rest his head on top of the smaller guy’s shoulder.

Jaein knitted her eyebrows before plastering a creepy smile, “You guys are so weird!”

 

“NOOOOOO!!!!! HYUNG!” shouted Sehun as he dropped the controller on the floor. He pouted and cross his arms together, “I’m not playing anymore.”

Suho was laughing like a maniac, holding onto his stomach with one hand and another hand went through his hair. “Araso~ Sorry… I’ll be nice next time, come on let’s play another round,” he took Sehun’s hand and pulled him.

Sehun shook his head, “No, I’m sick of playing with you!” he frowned and sat near Baekhyun. “He is so mean!” he whispered loudly to Baekhyun.

 

“Hyung, your phone is ringing!” said Chanyeol, pointing to Suho’s phone on the coffee table.

Suho stood up and answered his phone. He frowned and his hand travelled through his hair. He bit his lips before nodding and ended the phone call.

“Baekhyun-ah, something came up. Tell Kyungsoo to hurry up, the manager want us in the company as soon as possible. The company wanted us to record that song soon,” said Suho as he went to his room.

“What? Why so sudden?” Chanyeol stood.

Baekhyun nodded before standing up as well. He went to the toilet and rashly knocked on the door, “YAH! DO KYUNGSOO! What is taking you so long? Something came up, hurry up!!!”

Jaein was sitting still in her current position like a doll, not wanting to make any more scenes for the boys. Sehun was also still sitting down, biting his lips, looking from Baekhyun to Chanyeol to Jaein and back to Chanyeol.

“Hurry up!” Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun towards their room and lock the door.

 

“What happened?” Kyungsoo went out of the toilet with a grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt, a towel in his hand, drying his hair.

At his sight, Jaein stood and smiled, “What is taking you so long?” she walks towards him.

He put his arms around her and hugs her. “Magnae, turn your head around,” he said towards Sehun who was staring at the couple in front of him.

Jaein pulled away from him, “Euuww you are wet!”

Kyungsoo smiled, “sorry.”

Suho went out of his room with a black skinny jean and a white long t-shirt and a brown jacket in his hand. “Kyungsoo-yah, manager hyung called me. The company want us to record that song today. Sorry it’s a sudden,” he turns towards Jaein and walks back to his room.

Jaein shook her head, “No, I’m okay with it

Kyungsoo sighed loudly, “Why do they always tell us things last minute?” He turn towards Jaein and hugged her again, “I’m sorry~” he whispered.

Jaein shook her head, “It’s okay! Go~” she pushes him towards his room and sat back at the couch.

 

Sehun was looking awkwardly at Kyungsoo’s door. He played with his fingers and bit his lips, he was still awkward around Jaein. It’s a different story with Eunbi, Kai’s girlfriend, as they’ve been together for almost a year and a half now.

“So now it’s just me, you and Chanyeol huh?” Jaein said in a low voice, making a small giggling sound.

Sehun stole a glance at Jaein before giving his angelic smile and nodding his head towards her.

“So what do you want to do later?” Jaein raises her eyebrows.

Sehun blew a raspberry and shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know~” he said in a very soft voice; only audible for ants or any other such small creatures like fleas.

Jaein just nodded and soon it turns awkward again. Suho was in his room. Kyungsoo was also in his room, changing his clothes perhaps. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were also in their room, doing god knows what. ‘What is taking them so long?’ Jaein pouted.

Like it was on queue, Sehun turned his head at the exact moment when Jaein was looking down on her fingers, playing with her ring and pouted her lips. Her lips mumbled to some words before she sighed loudly. ‘Well that was cute,’ he smiled to himself. ‘WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OH SEHUN!’ he mentally scolded himself.

 

“Okay, bye~” Chanyeol waved towards the guys before closing the door. He yawned loudly, “I am so sleepy~” he rubbed his eyes.

“Jaein-shi, you don’t mind me going to bed now don’t you?” Chanyeol smiled with his eyes half close. “We stayed up last night, playing some games,” he grinned.

Sehun scoffed, “We all were playing games till 11, you were talking with Baekhyun until the sun rises up.”

Chanyeol push his forefinger to his lips motioning Sehun to keep his mouth shut. “Sorry Jaein-shi~”

Jaein shook her head, “no, it’s okay…. really.”

“Well if that’s the case then I’m going out,” Sehun stood up from the couch.

Chanyeol’s eyebrow knitted, “And you are leaving Jaein here alone?”

Sehun turn his head towards the girl and shrugged his shoulders, “I need some new pairs of sneakers and some sweatpants….. I need to go shopping soon. Suho hyung promised to go with me today but well…… he is busy,” Sehun frowned.

“Why don’t you bring Jaein with you?” Chanyeol pointed towards Jaein who was staring blankly between Chanyeol and Sehun.

Jaein put her hand together and waved, “No, it’s okay~ I’m fine with it. I’ll just go home then.”

Chanyeol immediately put his hand on Jaein’s shoulder when she tried to stood up from her couch, “No…. You’ve only been here for half an hour, I can’t cause trouble for you or else Kyungsoo will threw a fit later.” Chanyeol gave Sehun a death glare.

Sehun laughed it off, “Araso~ Jaein-shi, would you go shopping with me?” he tried to open his eyes wide, but failed miserably.

Jaein laughed before nodding. 

 

_____________________________________________

Subscribers I Love you..... don't forget to comment.

Well, next chapter will be Jaein's shopping spree with Sehun, who is excited for that? :D