Exo

I'm sorry, I LOVE YOU.

 

Jaein folded the last t-shirt and put it the in bag.

“Should I bring this?” Kyungsoo took the long jacket from his cupboard.

“You should, you didn’t bring enough jacket,” Jaein nodded.

He gave her the jacket and she folded it neatly before arranging it inside his bag.

Kyungsoo sat on the bed beside her and put his head on her shoulders. He took her hands and kissed it. “Thank you Jaein-ah~”

 

“Omma~ I’m going,” Kyungsoo hugged his mum. “Uljimma~”

Jaein grabbed a tissue and gave it to his mum, “Ommonim, Uljimma-yo~”

His mum hugged Jaein, “Thanks for helping him~ If you are free, do visit us here okay.”

Jaein hugged his mum closer, “Ne ommonim.”

 

“Is this it?” Jaein look at the flat in front of her.

Kyungsoo nodded, “Yeah… Lets go,” he grabbed her hand and pull the bag in another hand.

 

“Owh hyung! You are here!” Kai opened the door. “Owh, Jaein-shi, you are here~”

Jaein smiled, “Ne~ Annyeonghaseyo~”

“Come in, come in…… Sorry, the place is still dirty….,” Kai walked through the dorm into his room. “Hyung, you are rooming with me right?”

Kyungsoo dragged the bag into the room, “Ne~”

“Owh, Jaein-shi.. meet my girlfriend…” Kai pointed to the girl who is busy cleaning the cupboard.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~ Eunbi imnida~ Cha Eunbi~” the girl handed her hands.

Jaein took her hands and shook it. “Jaein imnida~ Yoo Jaein…”

“Eun-ah, Jaein here is your unnie okay~” Kai patted her head.

Eunbi nodded, “Oh… Jaein unnie~” she smiled.

“Jongin-ah, is this my bed?” Kyungsoo put his bag on top of the bed at the opposite of the room.

Kai nodded, “Ne~”

 

“Oh, Kyungsoo is here already,” someone came into the room. He has this black hair and was wearing a sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt.

Kyungsoo went to the guy and smiled, “Hyung~”

“Oh, who is this?” the guy pointed towards Jaein.

Jaein put the clothes inside the cupboard and stand beside Kyungsoo. “Annyeonghaseyo, Yoo Jaein imnnida~” she bowed.

Kyungsoo put his hand on her shoulder, “This is my girlfriend… remember, I told you before?”

The guy nodded, “ah… Jaein-shi~”

“Jaein-ah, this is Joonmyun hyung.”

“Oh, Joonmyun-shi,” Jaein nodded.

“Ne~ Good to see you. Kyungsoo ah, when you finish arranging your things, come outside okay. We will have a group meeting before meeting the rest of the guys,” said the leader before going out the room.

 

Jaein smiled and nodded, “Hurry up and clean the rest of your things up.” She walked towards Kyungsoo’s bag and took his few pairs of sneakers and put it neatly inside the cupboard. “You should’ve brought your shoebox with you just now~” she whined. “Look how dirty your shoes are…”

Kyungsoo walk towards her and hugged her, “Sorry~” he kissed her cheeks. “Thanks for helping me~” he rocked her body a few times.

“Euuwww hyung! There’s something called a private space!” Kai put his hand over Eunbi’s eyes and threw a pillow towards Kyungsoo.

 

“This is my girlfriend~ Jaein~ “ Kyungsoo introduces her towards the other members.

Jaein smiled and bowed down, “Annyeonghaseyo, Yoo Jaein imnida~”

“Annyeong Jaein~” Baekhyun waved. “Im Baekhyun”

“Hi, I’m Chanyeol~” Chanyeol gave Jaein that creepy smile.

Suho just nodded and smile. Kai who sat near Suho put his hand on his girlfriend’s shoulder, “You should know me and Eunbi already~” he smirked.

“Hyung where is Sehun?” Kyungsoo asked, as he sit on the empty sofa, patting the small space beside him.

“He said he will be late~ His parents are coming over later~

 

“Owh, so you are Kyungsoo’s junior at school?” Baekhyun asked.

Jaein nodded, “Ne~”

“Hyung, remember last time….. you got mad when I told you a like this girl?” Kyungsoo looked at Suho.

Suho widen his eyes, “Me?.... “ he shook his head.

“Yes you did~” Kyungsoo shot a death glare to the leader.

Suho’s phone rang, “Oh~ Wait a minute,” he smirked…. ‘save by the phone call’.

“Oh Sehun-ah~…. You’re outside already? Oh… araso~” he ended the call and ran to the door.

 

Sehun entered the dorm with a few pillows on one hand and the other hand is pulling this huge grey travelling bag. He took his shoes off near the door, “Annyeong~” he said cheerfully before walking inside his shared room with Suho.

“Sehun-ah, why are you late?” asked Baekhyun.

Sehun sat near Suho, “Sorry~ Something came up~ Uri Umma Appa can’t make it~ So I have to drag everything here~… And the taxi driver thought I was running away from home. So instead of bringing me here, he brought me back to my house. My parents had to tell him that I am not trying to run away from home… How stupid is that?” he pouted leaving the rest laughing and rolling like a buffalo.

 

Sehun’s eyes widen as he saw Jaein, “Oh? Who is this?” his voice softened.

“This is my girlfriend~” Kyungsoo put his arms around her shoulders.

Jaein bowed her head, “Annyeonghaseyo~ Moon Jaein imnida~”

Sehun nodded, “Oh… That noona~” He remembered the event where Kyungsoo, Kai and him were writing down the ‘how to propose’ notes; he ended up smiling to himself.

 

An hour has passed but they were still talking about things. Suho was mostly talking about rules in the dorm. Baekhyun cracked a joke once in a while and Chanyeol was being the happy virus he is. Kai was nodding to everything the leader said. Eunbi took off half an hour ago and Sehun was quiet.

 

Jaein nudged Kyungsoo. “I think I need to go now~” she whispered.

Kyungsoo pout, “So soon?”

“I have to prepare a speech for tomorrow’s Korean Language class”

Kyungsoo nodded. “Okay~” he smiled as he ruffled Jaein’s hair, “study well~”

 

“Hyung~ Jaein has to go home,” Kyungsoo said to the leader.

“That soon?” Chanyeol pout.

“She got some school work to finish off.”

Jaein nodded, “Ne, I’m sorry to leave in the middle of the discussion,” she bowed down towards the leader.

Suho stood up, “Aniyo~ It’s okay~”

Jaein bowed for the second time, “I’ll…. I’ll go now~” she smiled towards the members. She turn towards Kyungsoo and smiled towards him before walking off. “Bye~” she raised her voice and wave towards the members.

 

Before she even hold the door’s handle, the door flew as 6 guys entered one by one.

The guys were looking at her from top to bottom, “Who are you?” one of them said in broken Korean, he was tall….. really tall.

One of the guys manage to enter the living room, “Joonmyun-ah… Who is that girl?” he asked.

“Oh, Minseok-hyung~ You guys are here already?..... Which girl?” Suho raised his eyebrows.

Another guy entered the living room, he had this intense black eye bag, “Hyung~ Why do you guys have a maid and we don’t?” he whined.

Kyungsoo stood up, “Oh~ That’s probably my girlfriend, Jaein~ She’s not a maid Zitao-ah” he patted Tao’s shoulder before walking towards the front door.

 

“Hyung~” Kyungsoo stood beside Lay. “Sorry~ I wanted to introduce her to you but she have some school work to finish up~”

“You know this girl?” Lay asked.

“Ne~ I’ll just be quick~” Kyungsoo said towards Jaein. “This is my girlfriend, Jaein~… Jaein, this is Kris Hyung, Luhan Hyung, Yixing hyung and Jongdae~”

Jaein smiled and bowed down, “Annyeonghaseyo~ Yoo Jaein imnida~”

 

“Hyung~ Who is that girl?” Tao stood beside Kris, and Xiumin followed.

“Zitao-ah, Minseok hyung… This is Jaein, my girlfriend.”

Jaein bowed again, “Annyeonghaseyo~ Yoo Jaein imnida~”

“Cute~” said Tao as he tried to pinch her cheeks.

Kyungsoo immediately hold Tao’s wrist, “no touching.”

Tao sighed, “eyy Kyungsoo hyung~”

Kyungsoo shook his head. “Anyway, let’s go inside. Jaein also have to go very soon.”

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know they would come at this time,” Kyungsoo hold her hands.

Jaein shook her head, “it’s okay~ I’ll see you soon okay…” she smiled.

Kyungsoo nodded and kissed her forehead, “I’ll call you tonight.”