PROMISE WITH BELOVED OPPA

THE WARMTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“BOO!” Lee Joon jumped in front of her, made Hyosung squealed as loud as she could. “Eh.. Don’t be too loud,” Joon hurriedly covered with his palms, bowing to some people who were looking at them in annoyed.

“What is it oppa? Why don’t you just say ‘hi’ like what normal people will do?” Hyosung gave him her speech. “Stop fussing around about that ‘normal people’ ! I’m not normal okay? I’m out than normal,” He pouted. “Well.. If you mention out that pabo image of you, yes, you’re out of normal standard,” Hyosung said.

“Oh come on! We’re here in a park and you bring up about our job?” Joon complained, hit her arms playfully. “Where’s the fun Jun Hyosung I knew? It’s the boring one! The grandma Hyosung! I want the fun one~” Joon continued his complains, pouted and puffed his cheeks in childish way.

“I’m thinking about the topic that I should bring on to you. Don’t complain too much,” Hyosung said, shook her head hard, to make some ideas popped out. “What about Army Enlistment?!” Joon said excitedly.

“What is it about the Army Enlistment?” Hyosung asked, her eyebrows raised.“Will you even miss me when I’m going into the Army Enlistment?” Joon asked, his eyes were full with hopes. “I don’t think that I will even think of you after your enlistment being announced,” Hyosung pretended to answer it coldly.

“Wah wah, I have found the bad guy in the story of my life!” Joon said, shook his head sadly in playful way. “You just know it now? What a lame.. I have been so cruel and bad since a longggg time ago,” Hyosung replied back, didn’t being eaten by the act he had given out.

“Hey, being impressed with my act although once, could you?” He asked amusedly. “Will you pay me over for that?” “Ice cream?” “Chocolate one,” “You will get it soon. And as the payback, you’ll have to be impressed with my act and pay visit if I have gone to the Army Enlistment,” Joon concluded.

“Hey! That was a one sided contract. And what’s up with you and Army Enlistment?” Hyosung tilted her head, played with Joon’s hair. “You know, we might look like a lover right now,” Joon mumbled. “Should I be care on that? Now, tell me what’s bothering you about the Army Enlistment~ I beg you, oppa,” Hyosung , her fingers trailed down to Joon’s cheeks.

“It’s not fun, Hyosung-ah.. I’m a ticklish person, okay?” He snapped away her fingers, made her pouts even more. “I’m not scared to lose my hair.. I just.. Can I do it well? Will people still remember me after I went out from the Army? Will YOU even remember me?” He voiced out his minds.

“Woah woah .. Slow down will you oppa? You do have some worried huh?” Hyosung laughed. “I’m becoming serious in this point,” He moved his lips forth and shut his eyes. Almost like a crying baby. “Ah okay.. Don’t cry my BABY JOON,” Hyosung said playfully.

“Well.. About me going to forget you, that is bull. I will pay you a visit whenever I’m free. You know that we might have been having different life when you get into the Army Enlistment right?” Hyosung said, her expression described how deep thinking she was.

“Can’t you pay me a visit once in a week? Screw up with those schedules, you can just get into J.Tune Entertainment if you’re being kicked out from TSE,” Joon promoted, and got a very hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter