NORMAL

THE WARMTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyosung sighed as she was getting dizzy by the loud music around her. Her eyes looked around and she could recognize some of those people who were dancing their bodies and practically rubbing their body to someone else’s. Hyosung sighed again; she was not in the mood for this kind of party.

Cube threw this party for their idols and invited some other idols. Of course, TS wouldn’t leave out from the list as they were already like siblings. Hyosung actually already refused the invitation but her members and kept telling her to go. So here she was, standing awkwardly inside the room.

Her members had long gone since they arrived an hour ago. She hadn’t seen some of her other friends from Cube or other agencies and it made her relieved. She slowly walked through the idols ocean to the exit. However, it was not as easy as she thought as one or two idols tried to make her dance or dragged her for a drink. She started thinking that she would never leave the party before they finished when suddenly someone pulled her into his embrace.

She struggled to break free but it seemed like the man wouldn’t let her go that easily. But to her surprise, instead of dragging her for a dance, the man dragged her to the exit. As they slowly separated from the crowd, Hyosung finally could smell the nice smell of his cologne and realize that he was way taller than her. As they finally were outside, Hyosung hurriedly broke the hug and took little steps back to get a better view of the man. He was wearing a pair of black sneakers, blue jeans and black shirt. The two buttons of shirts were buttoned open, giving her a nice glimpse of his tall neck and white chests.

“Hyosung noona! What are you looking at?” The child-like voice startled her. She was too focused on the opened part of his neck and totally forgot to look at his face.

She looked up only to find Junhong’s pouting face. He was probably upset because she didn’t recognize him right away inside. Hyosung grinned shyly as she mumbled ‘sorry’.

She could hear Junhong sighed as he mumbled about things she couldn’t hear to.

“Junhong-ah…” Suddenly Hyosung realized something as she stared on the younger boy, “Aren’t you too young for this kind of party?”

Junhong snapped his head to Hyosung. A shy smile slowly crept to his face.

“I followed Himchan hyung, he allowed me to come with him.”

“That Himchan!”

“Noona, aren’t you going to go home? It’s midnight and I’m sure you’re not going inside right?” Junhong hurriedly asked as he wasn’t in mood to hear Hyosung’s rant about Himchan.

“It was my plan, of course. Would you walk me to my place? It’s not that far from here.”

“To your apartment, noona? I haven’t been there! Of course I will go with you!” Junhong smiled widely as he followed Hyosung who had started walking.

***

Junhong sat comfortably on the couch inside Hyosung’s living room. He looked around the room, everything was simply comforting. Hyosung seemed to put anything that would make her apartment looked comfy instead of pretty. She wasn’t that simple kind of person and Junhong liked it.

 She placed the television in front of the sofas meanwhile she gave a place for her photos on the corner. As far, there were three sofas and a small glass table in the middle to put something. Some magazines were still on the table, a sign that Hyosung still had no time to clean.

Hyosung came out from her room, hugging two pillows and a blanket for Junhong.

“You’re going to stay right?” Hyosung asked as she put the pillows and blanket on the other sofa.

Junhong only nodded excitedly. “You can use the new toothbrush, I don’t mind. And yes, I have a lot of snacks if you suddenly feel hungry. Oh I have already put your pajamas in the bathroom too.”  Hyosung started explaining as she sat next to Junhong.

She had already worn her pajamas and sat comfortably on the sofa.

“Junhong-ah, have you eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter