Chapter 5

Enemy Lovers [Hiatus]

 

Nana's POV

 

I don't know what happened after that but I just found myself in an unfamiliar dimly lit room. It's a bit cold yet comfortable. I got up and that's when I realized I felt no pain in my chest. My wound is bandaged and I felt way better. There's no pain anywhere in my body except my head which hurts after abruptly getting up.

 

The door suddenly opened and a figure came in. He switched all the lights and was shocked to see me sitting on the bed. He immediately went out. Then, he returned, now with several people- an old man wearing a long white coat I assume a  doctor, there's also nurses and… Kahi unnie. I looked at her with confusion.

 

After the doctor checked me up, Kahi unnie ordered them to get out. She sat beside me and smiled, "Infinite escaped."

 

I looked around. "Where am I?"

 

"You're in the headquarters. Your cover has been blown. We brought you here for your safety. Everything has been settled. Just be careful when you got out. They might be looking for you now." She smiled and headed at the door. "Get well soon and rest. We'll just ask you questions when you're okay."

 

I have so many questions to ask them but I know they're keeping information from me. I wanted to know more. I wanted them to answer everything that is bugging me. But I know they won't. Why? I'm just an agent. All I need to do is to catch them because that's my mission. I didn't need to know every single thing.

 

I wonder if they caught Myungs-- L. Even though my heart wasn't stabbed, I feel like it was. It hurts so much. I don't remember what happened after I shot him and he stabbed me. It just went black.

 

By three days, I was already out of the headquarters' care. I learned that I was unconscious for five days. I don't have any intention in going back to school since it would be very awkward if I saw… L but my uncle has been furious that I had gone missing for a week and didn't attend any classes. Rather than blowing up my cover for the second time, I just agreed to go back to school.

 

My teachers told me that they were worried of me and also Myu--- L. I should really get used to that. They told me that the last time he attended his classes, he was in a wheelchair and his foot has been bandaged heavily. He didn't attended his classes since then. Also Sungjong, Sungyeol and Hoya. So, they were in Infinite too.

 

"So, have you been feeling well now?" My Math teacher asked me and I nodded. "Myungsoo said that you were hospitalized, is that true?"

 

I nodded again. The classes started but my mind is flying and I can't concentrate. Teachers have been calling my attention in every subject but they just shook it off, remembering that I just got out of the hospital for so long. I feel like a zombie. I haven't even reported to AS (After School) since I got out. I haven't even cried out my frustrations. I don't know what I'm feeling. I'm just… blank.

 

"Hey, Jin Ah, what are you thinking? I think your mind just flew off to EXO Planet!" Then followed by a series of loud laughs. I looked at my side and smiled faintly at Kiseop. He's from our brother agency, U-KISS. Sounds so ridiculous for an agency. Really. Sounds worse that ours. He had been assigned to Infinite too and has been doing my jobs when I was getting all healed up. He seems nice and he studies in this school too. He's an orphan and lives with his rich aunt.

 

I sighed. "This was far difficult than I thought it would be."

 

"Yeah. Infinite's really secretive. I don't even know they're members except their hospitalized leader, Sunggyu. He's been exposed yet I don't know where the hell he is. Also, you, getting stabbed? Ugh. Being a girl really is not an exception to them. I have been shot on my arm too by what's the name of that? L? M? I think it's K! No. I'm sure it's L, right? Yeah him! Also when my blah blah blah blah..." He went on and on. I don't even understand a word he's saying. I'm just so expressionless, emotionless, and lifeless. UGH!

 

 

 

 

A/N: I know this chapter is just so... crappy. Sorry for the word. Haha! Bear with it! Haha! Also... I didn't mark the chapter 4 as Rated M because I don't find it violent. Is it? I'll update sometime this week, okay? I love reading your comments. It just gives me something to hope to. Get it? Nevermind. I'm just being a little dramatic. Nonetheless, I love you all readers, even silent ones. But, of course, I appreciate my subscribers more. :)