Chapter 6

Enemy Lovers [Hiatus]

 

Nana's POV

 

"So, are we going in or not?" Kiseop asked.

 

We are in front of SaltWater Club. Yes, the club where it all happened. Since the unfortunate incident, the club had been closed and open only for investigations. Many people are going around the place as we go in. The security has been so tight because of, probably, media crowding up in front, trying to get a little glimpse. Some men had blocked us but then realized who we are and just let us in. We are one of 'them'.

 

A lady handed us masks, apparently for the stench that was filling the whole atmosphere of the club. The place is a total chaos from the pools of blood around to the weapon still untouched. I went directly to the toilet room while Kiseop went to a different area. Shock had managed to touch me when I saw what was in there. It was worse than what I expected and from what my memory had gave me. There was a HUGE amount of blood, now dark but still moist. It was mixed with the water that was leaked from the damaged faucet. It was also mixed with mud.

 

I looked around to find whoever is investigating the particular place. I saw a guy, much of my age I think but he seems young though, scribbling some words on his notebook while talking to a tall guy that gave him photographs. When the tall one left, I approached him. 'Baekhyun', his name plate says. He looked at me with no emotion at all while I walk towards him. His stare just creeps me out and gives this unwanted awkward feeling but I should keep myself professional.

 

"You're not my type," he said while shaking his head. I looked at him in confusion and then he squinted his eyes on me like realizing something and I think it hit him. "Oh! You're one of them, right?"

 

"Yeah. So, what do you got?" I asked as casual as I could. It's hard to talk to him because I don't know! His eyes be creepin'.

 

"I thought you're one of those girls who chase after me. Nevermind. I won't give anything unless you give something back," he stated and stood straight. "You were here, right? Then, you're a witness. Your statements can help ease the investigations."

 

"My memory of the incident is a blur as of the moment." I lied. I fully remember everything I saw. What makes me curious is what happened after I out.

 

"You're lying." He shrugged. "But oh well, I know I can't force you with that. I'm not even allowed to. I don't even know what my real job is or what it's called."

 

I frowned at him. Seriously? I shook my head. "So?"

 

"Oh, right! So, the blood found in there was really difficult to trace whose it from but somehow we managed to. They were from three different people." He handed a set of photographs which the tall guy just gave him a while ago.

 

I looked at each photo. The first one was from a girl. I remember her. She was here that night. I don't know why she was there or even who she is. The second one is from a guy named Nam Woohyun. I don't know him at all. Who is he? Well, obviously, an Infinite member, maybe a leader. Why is his blood there? I went back to the first picture, the girl. She got shot in the shoulders if I remember correctly. I read her name, "Park Hyomin."

 

Baekhyun snapped and looked at me. "She's from a gang, T-ara, dubbed to be the queen gang. You know them?"

 

They sound familiar. Oh yeah! They were supposed to be assigned to me after SHINee and before Infinite became urgent. Gangs usually fight among themselves like packs of wolves. They just attack the others but not on their own. It's for dominance and power. Why would they even go after a male gang? Not to mention it's Infinite. I wonder what happened on her after the night…

 

I looked at the photos again. I was half wishing Myu-- L would be counted in. And the third one surprised me. Seeing my reaction, Baekhyun peeked at the photo I'm currently looking at. He snatched it away from me at once. "Why is this even in there?! Aish."

 

It was his photo, doing aegyo in front of the camera. :O

 

I returned my focus on the case. I looked at the real third photo and my eyes widened. Baekhyun tensed up and peeked at the photo. He took a sigh of relief as it wasn't his photo this time.

 

"Don't worry. You look good in there too." He grinned. It was MY photo. I glared at him.

 

I was the last one. I was stabbed in the chest, of course my blood's there. The 'Hyomin' girl was shot in her shoulders. The third should be L, right? Not that Woohyun guy. Let's say that the Woohyun guy arrived at the scene after I out, maybe shot or something and his blood was leaking… L's blood should still be counted in there since he was shot in the ankle. It was a really short distance to reach the floor. Why would it be missing?

 

"Are you sure there's only three?" I asked. The guy in front of me nodded his head confidently.

 

"You have something to share?" One of his brows raised. I shook my head and sighed. I'm not saying anything about this or else… Myungsoo would be caught. I don't want that to happen but in doing this, I'm mixing up my personal life with my job. I should be professional. I took an oath for this. I don't know what to do anymore.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sooo... that's what happened to the Chapter 6 I wrote before. It was nothing like this. But I can't do anything about it, can I? So, yeah, there it is. Chapter 6. ALSO, have I said before that this fanfic is not that long? If I haven't, well, I'm saing now that it is. Thank you for reading! BTW, Baekhyun is not a main character. He's just my bias!

 

 

Please read this:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/551042