Chapter 2

Enemy Lovers [Hiatus]

 

L's POV

 

"Where's Jin Ah?" Umma asked me. She's asking me the same question over and over again. Can't she just wait for her to come back? She just went to the bath room two minutes ago. Sheessh.

 

 

I just rolled my eyes. After another minute, she finally came back. She sat beside me. All the guests are eating now and busy chatting with each other. I smiled at her and put my arms around her.

 

 

"So, when will the two of you plan to get married?" Appa suddenly asked. Our eyes widened.

 

 

"It's too early for marriage, appa," Jin Ah said. I felt a bit disappointed but she's right.

 

 

"We're too young for that," I agreed.  My parents just looked at each other and nodded.

 

 

"But Myungsoo, if ever you're gonna get married, we want Jin Ah to be your wife. And Jin Ah, please don't give up on our Myungsoo," my parents said and after that, we just ate silently on our table. We're here at my house. My parents held a party for the successful launch of a large branch of company in Japan.

 

 

I'm Kim Myungsoo… also known as L. I, as Myungsoo, am the school's kingka together with Hoya, Sungjong, and Sungyeol. I'm also the boyfriend of this beautiful lady beside me, Jin Ah. Everytime I'm with her, I forget my another personality, L. I, as L, am the newest leader of the gang called Infinite. And members are called Inspirit.

 

 

Ne, I never told Jin Ah about that. I'm afraid that if I tell her, she will look at me differently and will break up with me. I don't want that to happen but my guilt is killing me slowly. I know that all secrets were to be revealed and I'm just hoping that she will still accept me if she finds out. I just don't want her to be scared of me.

 

 

I sighed. "Myungsoo, is anything wrong?" I looked at her and smiled. Mianhae Jin Ah for not telling you that.

 

 

"Nothing. " I smiled at her. We finished eating and I invited her to dance. She gladly accepted it and we went to the center of the dance floor.

 

 

I put my arms on her waist while she put hers on my shoulders. She smiled at me. I love seeing her smile. That smile always makes my day happy. I don't want that smile to fade. I want her to be happy and that's how I'll be happy too. I may be a cold person and a gangster but for Jin Ah, I'm just Myungsoo.

 

 

I leaned closer to her, "Jin Ah, would you still love me if I'm not Myungsoo?"

 

 

She looked at me with confusion. "What do you mean you're not Myungsoo, you're Myungsoo and you will always be!"

 

 

I hit her head lightly with my finger, "Pabo! I mean, if I have a complete different personality, would you still love me?"

 

 

"Of course! No matter what or who you are!" She smiled at me and pecked my right cheek. I smiled back at her. I really wish I can tell you my secret, Jin Ah.

 

 

"Do you promise?" I asked. She nodded.

 

 

"I promise!" But I don't think you can keep that promise if you'll know the truth. I know you'll know it somehow.

 

 

"Let's sit. My feet hurts with these shoes," she pouted and we went back to our table. Suddenly, my phone rung. I looked at the caller ID and was shocked of who it was. Sunggyu.

 

 

"Jin Ah, I'll just go to the bathroom. Wait for me here, okay?" She nodded and I hurriedly went in the house, to my room and locked the door. I answered the call.

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?! Sunggyu hyung, why did you call?" I asked. Sunggyu is my half-brother and the leader of Infinite but because he's at the hospital now because of Raina, an AfterSchool agent who fooled Sungyeol hyung of love. He thought they were in love with each other but it was just him loving her. She just used him in tracking Infinite. Girls really are a great pain. But I know Jin Ah isn't.

 

 

"L," I cringed upon hearing that name. My name as a gangster. "L, AfterSchool hasn't given up on us yet. An Inspirit told me that after Raina was sent to the hospital, they assigned a new agent codenamed Nana."

 

 

"Nana?" I repeated. I had this strange feeling when I heard the name. AfterSchool is an agency that hunts us down and also other gangs out there. It's really hard to find their headquarters. They have these special agents and spies. They always assign the best to us. They're really tough eventhough all of them are women.

 

 

"Ne. We tried gathering information about her but we can't seem to find any except her codename." Sunggyu said.

 

 

"Arasso. Just don't let any woman near the others. We have to be careful. We don't want history to repeat itself," I sat on my bed and sighed.

 

 

"Be careful too, L. Especially that girls are always coming in your way." He told me but I just smirked.

 

 

"I already have a girlfriend, hyung, remember?" I reminded him.

 

 

"I know that you love your girlfriend Jin Ah, but still, you have to be careful. You haven't told her about this yet, right?"

 

 

"Does she really have to know?"

 

 

"Yes. She have the right to. You have to tell her this yourself before she finds it out through others. Before it's too late, make the right choice, L. I need to hung up now."

 

 

I sighed again. "Okay. Bye."

 

 

How am I suppose to tell her this? This really makes my head hurts.

 

 

Jin Ah, please keep your promise.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I'm really really really really really really sorry for not updating. I haven't notified you that the story will be in hiatus and I'm sorry for that again. I hope you still like the story. I will update regularly now. I know that the chapter is too short. I'm sorry for that too.

 

 

Sorry for disappointing you all.

 

 

I'm saying sorry to you!!

 

Mianhae. Jinjja mianhae..... SORRRRYY!!

 

 

- bubbly