Chapter 11

Enemy Lovers [Hiatus]

"I don't understand how this all happened!" Uee, my fellow agent, yelled at no one in particular, inside this room where we got locked. Well, unfortunately, I remember this very well as the interrogation room which can only be opened from the outside and there is no way we can get out nor use any gadget here. There were only few of us in, only the superior ones since the others were locked down on the facility's jails or worse, killed. I don't know! I only saw them pushing the agents inside the cells until I got pushed inside here. There should be enough rooms for them so most likely, killing won't be neccessary. At least I hope so.

 

Looking around, I noticed Kahi unnie was missing. Oh yeah, right, they forced her into talking. Even though everyone here are keeping themselves quiet, I know they were all secretly blaming me for all this. I can tell that just by how I was isolated here in the corner.

 

First of all, a tracking device was found on me. Where? Inside my body... In the stomach to be particular. Second, the Infinite leaders kept calling me Jinah. Third, I actually know them. There was Sungyeol, Hoya, even Sungjong and most of all, my boyfriend (I don't know if he still is), Myungsoo. There was one other guy... I think it's Dongwoo.

 

So is this why Myungs-- L set me free?! To be their lead towards our agency?! Damn him! Now, the Infinite gang had taken over the entire place. I swore there were many of them. Well, I was actually proud that my boyfriend was smart but I don't think it would be the case right now. Especially that I was used! Did he really mean it when he said we'd be enemies? Ugh. I should've known better. If before I was sulking, now I was just pure angry!

 

Thankfully my co-workers believed that I was just set up. I mean, I had done a lot of work here and I was very trusted to begin with but a part of them blamed me for all this. I don't blame myself. I blame my stupidity.

 

My train of thoughts was abruptly broken when the door opened. They harshly pushed Kahi unnie inside but Jungah unnie was able to catch her before landing on the floor. I saw Kahi unnie's eyes looking at me but when I met her gaze, she looked away. I thought the Inspirits were leaving but they were suddenly walking towards me. My eyes widened in shock as they pulled me up and dragged me out.

 

"Get off me! Put me down!!" My protest was hardly given attention as they continued dragging me towards... the main office? They opened the door and shoved me in. Landing in the hard cold floor, I winced and groaned but then I heard chuckles. I looked up to meet the eyes of the devil.

 

"Yah! Did you just used me in getting here?! HUH?!" I yelled the moment I stood up. I was never seen angry because when I am, I just can't control it.

 

He just remained smirking at me, as if everything around is funny. He was leaning on Kahi unnie's table with a devilish look on his face. "Oh! My girlfriend is so smart, isn't she?"

 

I didn't understand if he was talking to himself or to me. I was about to retort back when the swivel chair behind him rotated and a girl, I think the same age as us or younger, came into view. She looks so innocent with her clueless face and big doe eyes. She smiled, almost angelic, and stood up. She walked around the table and stood beside L. "Oppa, you didn't tell me she was this pretty."

 

L scoffed and looked at her. "What? You know I got a good taste on girls." He grinned and kissed her. "That's why I have you."

 

I stood there, surprise written on my face. Who is she? The girl eyed me and her angelic facade broke the moment she smirked. And I can tell, she was a lot devilish than anyone here judging on that one perfect smirk.