Chapter 8

Enemy Lovers [Hiatus]

The whole day was just plain boring. My uncle just guided me here and there. There's nothing much to do. And the earlier scene at the fire exit just adds on the reasons why I hate this day.

I finally decided to go home. As I hopped on my car, an idea popped in my mind. I tried to shake it away since I know that it wouldn't help me but... it's just too tempting. So instead of going home, I went straight to a nightclub. Yes, the idea I had is to drink away all my feelings through alcohol. It will be my first time to do so but that won't stop me from doing it.

"Can I have a martini, please?" I said.

The bartender looked at me, surprised. "That's quite a strong drink. Are you sure, miss?"

I merely nodded. And without noticing it, I had drank my fifth glass already. I'm not really an alcohol person that's why I feel so dizzy right now. I decided to go home before a man would try to make a move on me. As I exited the club, a familiar figure caught my eye. I don't know if it was alcohol or curiosity but I followed it to a dark alley just beside the club. To be honest, I feel a little bit scared since I'm aware that I'm currently in vulnerable state.

I was about to follow it going to the right when I heard a gunshot sound, causing me to stop. What the hell is happening? It made me a bit sober. And more curious at the same time. I looked around and tried to follow the figure though I lost it the moment the ear-breaking sound was heard. I just followed it's tracks. I turned to the corner. It was much darker than the previous one. The only lighting available is the flickering single lamp post at the corner. I sneaked in as quiet as possible. Then, I heard another shot.

I could hardly see anyone. Then, a sillhouette came flashing at a corner.

"Yah! Is someone in there?"

To my surprise, it was a girl's voice. She a flash light and searched in every edge of the godddamn place. Then, I heard another shot. It was different though, it came just near me. Then, the flash light was dropped. The next thing was footsteps, loud multiple footsteps.

"E-eunjung? Are you there?" Another girl's voice shouted. Are they all girls? Who are they? What are they?

Then, a shot.

"What the fu---" "Shhhh!"

I don't have any idea what is happening in here but I know my situation is very dangerous right now, not to mention I'm drunk. Then there was a sound of tin can clashing to a hard object, probably a stone, the floor or a wall. It was followed by again, another shot to that direction. Was the shooter trying to shoot blindly through sounds?

A dark figure instantly showed up at the lighted part of the area. It was shot immediately. No, he. He was shot immediately. There was a gasp just to my side. Next was a whisper, "Woohyun?! Sh*t!"

"You shot Woohyun-hyung?" another voice whispered and it was somehow familiar to me.

"Shut up, Sungyeol! I didn't know it was him!"

Did I just heard it wrong or did he just said Sungyeol? Are they Infinite? Probaby. But who are those girls?

"Get out of where you're hiding, s!!" A loud screeching voice boomed at the whole area.

"Shut up Jiyeon!"

"No! They have killed enough of us already!"

"Shut your holes, please!!!"

Just to my right, I heard shuffling noises then, I felt something on my arm. Then, the last thing I remember was blacking out completely.

 

 

 

A/N: I know it's just short but I'll make it up immediately. I just rushed updating since I took too long because I was busy with my one-shot collection of Baekhyun and of course, what else, EXO's comeback. So, sorry. SORRRY!