Chapter 10

Enemy Lovers [Hiatus]

As soon as I was far from where I was a while ago, I tried to find my way home. Since I'm trained and all, I have a sense of direction. That place was notably far from the center of the city, the part where it is crowded. Hmm... was that Infinite's hide out. If it is, well, I can ambush them, right now. But... I can't. You know why. Yes, it was all for the love of Myungsoo. Am I really choosing him over my work? Over what's right to do? I don't know anymore. I haven't decided anything yet I can feel the time is running out. This is really getting complicated in every second that passes.

L, I mean, Myungsoo, saved me a while ago, right? Does that mean that he chooses me over his responsibility? Should I do the same? Argh! Here we go again. This is driving me crazy. I haven't noticed but I was now standing in front of my house. The guards opened the gate and ushered me in. As soon as I got to my room, I locked the door and collapsed on the bed. I felt drained and tired. My eyelids are getting heavier so I closed my eyes.

*bloop*

My eyes immediately opened and glanced at the glowing computer screen on my desk. In case you're wondering, this computer never shuts down. It was my protected computer, the one I use for missions that's why it was never turned off, in case of emergency. I forced myself to be awake as I tried to stand. My head instantly felt being shot the moment I stood abruptly. Groaning, I walked towards the computer.

Calling all agents, now.

My eyes widened. Great! Just what I needed! Now, I got to go to the agency. Can't I rest for a little bit? I sighed. I changed my clothes and went my way there. I didn't even have time to wash up. I was about to enter when the alarm started going on. People were staring at me like I stole something. That alarm goes on only when you have a tracking device on you. Well, I don't have any... Wait....

Before I can even register it in my mind, the answer was in front of me already. Infinite.

 

 

Yeah, I know it's short and everything. It's our semestral break so, I can update regularly now! Yay! Haha.Update soon. Maybe tomorrow. :D Don't worry. :)